DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thought Of The Day

Problem = Don't want to get feet cold because your dogs believe that the coldest time of night is the best time to go outside.
    Solution: Wear socks with flip flops. You get the warmth of socks without the effort of putting on and taking off shoes.
    Themoreyouknow.jpg
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Thought Of The Day

Problem = Don't want to get feet cold because your dogs believe that the coldest time of night is the best time to go outside.
    Solution: Wear socks with flip flops. You get the warmth of socks without the effort of putting on and taking off shoes.
    Or, this: http://www.zappos.com/acorn-slipper-sock

If it's good enough for astronauts, it's good enough for you. Slipper socks: the okapi of leisure footwear.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Thought Of The Day

Or, this: http://www.zappos.com/acorn-slipper-sock

If it's good enough for astronauts, it's good enough for you. Slipper socks: the okapi of leisure footwear.

For $45 plus shipping, rather wear shoes. In fact, I rather go barefoot.

Also, a medium won't fit; too much girth. (P)
  • A letter to captain patriot,
    I hate you,
    the end.

I mean well fought you earned that cover, even if you swooped into the duel mmrosek and I were having and crushed both our dreams. But hey i broke my own personal record which is worth something right? Maybe not a lot, but something icon_e_smile.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    We're Hiring

Job Location: Global
    Position Title: Totally Awesome Team Member
    Team: Django Unbuffed

We're looking for ambitious, results driven MPQ professionals to join our team in driving our points up and new character acquisitions. Django Unbuffed is a leading alliance in the top 10-25 PVP rankings, and you'll be providing us with the much needed points to continue performing at this level. Ideally you have previous MPQ PVP experience in both PVP and PVE at a high level of play.

Job Description:

Upon successful acceptance to our in house training program, incumbents will embark upon a rewarding career as 1337 players; bringing their skills to a new level. They will walk through the PVP ranks like Gods in the knowledge that they are amongst the MPQ elite. The ultimate goal of this position is to increase the Django status amongst the top alliances of MPQ.

Job Responsibilities:

Identify enemy players and use their points to catapult your score to new heights
    Develop and maintain relationships with members of friendly alliances
    Utilize professional PVP expertise and acumen to meet and exceed point targets within a broad range of events

Job Requirements:

Transitioned 3* roster in the 4* transition preferred
    A tested and proven track record in PVP, with minimum 750 points per event and more preferred
    Experience scoring high enough to make top 100 alliance in PVE
    Experience playing in a hardcore casual manner
    A sense of humour and the ability to laugh at/ignore inappropriate humour

Skills Required:

Competitive, goal orientated, self motivated individuals who thrive in a team environment
    Excellent communication skills, Line is a requirement
    A resourceful and creative individual with excellent time management skills

Compensation:

On target earnings of alliance cover, 3000-5000 ISO and 100HP per PVP (plus guaranteed alliance PVE and Season covers)
    Unlimited laughs through our well developed sense of humour
    Friendly banter with members of other top alliances

Working Hours: As needed

Apply Online: PM here or on Line (see sig for account)
  • Anyone who is interested in applying should probably watch the training video that TheUnwiseOne and I put together. (And by "put together" I mean, we spent literally two minutes editing together a bunch of old workplace safety videos into something that's rather amusing)
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    Don't leave us hanging! I have two holes that I need filled immediately! (phrasing)

Come be a part of the insanity! WE HAVE BACON!
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    Come on guys! Don't make me beg for it! (unless you're in to that)

I will beg for it though.

Please.
    PLEASE!
    P L E A S E !
    PLEASE!
  • I had to dig up this thread. I was the first person to predict the current state of the game. I'm such a genius.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3766
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I had to dig up this thread. I was the first person to predict the current state of the game. I'm such a genius.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3766

There's a place at the table still reserved for you....
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    DLaw's superior prediction abilities aside, we're still looking for a new member or two.
  • Still looking for two members.

Why play all by yourself? It's a lot more fun to play with 19 other members. (Phrasing)
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    We're full now. Thanks to all that applied.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Thank you, Jamie, for handling the uneasy task of recruiting fresh nutsos for DjangoUnbuffed. BTW today I want to make good on my promise/threat and start reading the Django thread in its entirety. Come, dirty secrets buried within these pages, Mommy will do you justice...
  • locked wrote:
    Thank you, Jamie, for handling the uneasy task of recruiting fresh nutsos for DjangoUnbuffed. BTW today I want to make good on my promise/threat and start reading the Django thread in its entirety. Come, dirty secrets buried within these pages, Mommy will do you justice...

Aha! So that's how you became commander. I knew it was not your superior MPQ knowledge and playing level, as well as above average leadership and recruiting skills. I'm sure none of that had anything to do with it icon_e_wink.gif

Also, congratulations Commander Locked. I don't care what they say, you are alright in my book (okay, coloring book with coloring outside the lines icon_e_sad.gif ).
  • over_clocked
    Options
    *in Lana's voice* Yuuup. That's how I was made Commander. Only had to read the first couple of pages too. I wonder what would have happened if I ventured further. *ventures further*
  • Spoilers below. Be careful what you read.
    Spoilers below. Be careful what you read.
    Spoilers below. You are getting closer.
    Spoilers below. Last chance to stop.
    Django is a cat.
    Warned you. You should stop now.
    Unbuffed is the opposite of buffed.
    Second warning. You should cease and desist.
    I have not read anything prior to the time I joined DU.
    So why so many spoilers? Last one before you find out the real spoiler. You will not be happy if you read it. I urge you to stop.
    Wow! Just wow! You really did it. You really had to know what the spoiler is. Here it is: You just wasted your time. Have a nice day icon_razz.gif
    If you want to not learn more, you can click on this link: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4031&p=270567#p270567
  • Blumpkin bumpkin.
  • Happy new year, or as j calls it happy brew year.
  • You are the worst.