DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• dlaw008 wrote:
    You are the worst.

I agree. Who are we talking about? Tu1? Hm? New member?
  • What is this strange "message board" that you people are using as a form of communication?
  • A_B wrote:
    What is this strange "message board" that you people are using as a form of communication?

The string broke on the tin cans.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A_B wrote:
    What is this strange "message board" that you people are using as a form of communication?
    Think of it as Destiny chat with more typing.
  • Professa D
    Options
    Hey just saw in Nonce's world records post that we have the longest thread. Awesomesauce! Just proves that we spend less on HP and more on rambling incessantly about ridiculousness and constant (p). icon_e_smile.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Professa D wrote:
    Hey just saw in Nonce's world records post that we have the longest thread. Awesomesauce! Just proves that we spend less on HP and more on rambling incessantly about ridiculousness and constant (p). icon_e_smile.gif
    I think it's funny that we have the longest thread despite being mostly inactive for the last few months thanks to Line.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Professa D wrote:
    I think it's funny that we have the longest thread despite being mostly inactive for the last few months thanks to Line.
    I can attest to that. If only someone would export the Django Line messages (sans TU1 stickers) in here...
  • As long the thread was, it felt it was incomplete and missing something.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21635
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    3rd page? Inconceivable!
  • Monday Bump Day.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I think we might crash something if we actually exported our suitable-for-public Line messages to this thread.

Yes, that does sound like a challenge. Get to it, Djangoliers-who-actually-do-stuff!
  • So your saying we have to cut out like 90% of our line chat?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So your saying we have to cut out like 90% of our line chat?
    We'd be at 97% if we included your pictures.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Only for mature readers!
    zCe2x4t.jpg
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Only for mature readers!
    zCe2x4t.jpg
    I did that for you Locked since we all know you harbour a not-so-secret lust for the big P.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Only for mature readers!
    zCe2x4t.jpg
    I did that for you Locked since we all know you harbour a not-so-secret lust for the big P.

I think you misspelled polarity
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wow. This thread is still in the first three pages.

Hey all. How goes it? Who's still around?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Tannen, sadly, some OGs (at least OG enough to me) like HailMary, Jamie, OSU, dlaw, TheUnwiseOne moved on to other pastures, be it a rest from MPQ, other games, or other alliances. Still kicking butts and taking names, or at least having fun! Come in to the LINE chat sometimes! All of these do hang out with Djangos still :3
  • locked wrote:
    Tannen, sadly, some OGs (at least OG enough to me) like HailMary, Jamie, OSU, dlaw, TheUnwiseOne moved on to other pastures, be it a rest from MPQ, other games, or other alliances. Still kicking butts and taking names, or at least having fun! Come in to the LINE chat sometimes! All of these do hang out with Djangos still :3

Yep, some of us are in better alliances now and some of us went to the dark side. Also hm is still a ****.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Heh. I thought Hail Mary was going to be buried here, phone in hand, matching to the last.

TU1... I kinda thought that he'd just end up congealing somewhere closeby. icon_e_biggrin.gif Apparently he's still around though, so there's still time in that respect. icon_e_biggrin.gif

All good to hear people are still here. I'm around for at least a bit. -- Line chat exploded my phone the last time it was on, I'll think about jumping back on at some point. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cheers.