DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• bump for django...i hear some of those folks are ok... icon_e_wink.gif
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Locked, I had figured you were shielded. I queued you, waited about 15-20 minutes before hitting. If you ever see me and give me the same amount of time, more often than not you will hit my shield if we are in the last 3 hours or so, and I'm fine with that. When I had queued you, I just ran through 200 ISO and was only getting 15-20 point matches. Again, sorry if you weren't shielded.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Beast1970 wrote:
    Locked, I had figured you were shielded. I queued you, waited about 15-20 minutes before hitting. If you ever see me and give me the same amount of time, more often than not you will hit my shield if we are in the last 3 hours or so, and I'm fine with that. When I had queued you, I just ran through 200 ISO and was only getting 15-20 point matches. Again, sorry if you weren't shielded.
    Beast, I'm already cooled off, but yeah was pretty upset at the time. If you could please add me on LINE (sent you a request), it would be my pleasure to ask you about your shield status or share mine. My plan was to use a single shield in the horribleness that is Mohawk's tourney.
  • Or should it be Sig Heil Mary!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Or should it be Sig Heil Mary!
    The HailMary approves of both pledges.
  • Dethrone the queen or hailmary or both!
  • Just noticed, it's not all hail hailmary. It's all hailmary, which is true. When ya got a vampire in the alliance, it's all hailmary, all DA time.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just noticed, it's not all hail hailmary. It's all hailmary, which is true. When ya got a vampire in the alliance, it's all hailmary, all DA time.
    I, for one, would like to welcome out vampire lady-boy overlord.
  • Just noticed, it's not all hail hailmary. It's all hailmary, which is true. When ya got a vampire in the alliance, it's all hailmary, all DA time.
    I, for one, would like to welcome out vampire lady-boy overlord.

That explains your new holy water cologne;)

Huh, maybe during next PVE, I'll assign monsters for each person. Locked would be a dragon. Ab would be werewolf BC profile pic. J could be the kraken. Hmm.....I need more monsters.
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    Not recruiting. Just shameful that our thread hit page 2 again. I know, I know. We're a bunch of slackers since we switched to Line, but what can you do right?
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    What you gon' do with all that junk?
    All that junk inside your trunk?
    I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off my hump.
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    Page three is a disgrace to the greatness that is Django. As your commander I will devise a suitable penance and rely it to you publicly.
  • Sigh. The forums are a wasteland when django isn't page one.
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    As penance all members must score 2000 points in the Hulk PVP.
  • As penance all members must score 2000 points in the Hulk PVP.

Has anyone scored a 1,000 in any of the brackets? I'm not hearing good things for high point targets.
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    As penance all members must score 2000 points in the Hulk PVP.

Has anyone scored a 1,000 in any of the brackets? I'm not hearing good things for high point targets.
    X1 has 8 1000+ point players.
    X2 has 6.

X2 has 6.
    icon_e_biggrin.gif comparing DU to X-men icon_lol.gif Apparently, you've recruited a benefactor so everyone can start shielding after each battle icon_e_wink.gif

X2 has 6.
    icon_e_biggrin.gif comparing DU to X-men icon_lol.gif Apparently, you've recruited a benefactor so everyone can start shielding after each battle icon_e_wink.gif

Also, apparently, you were not kidding. Awesome score JM!
  • Thought Of The Day

Problem = Don't want to get feet cold because your dogs believe that the coldest time of night is the best time to go outside.
    Solution: Wear socks with flip flops. You get the warmth of socks without the effort of putting on and taking off shoes.