DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I used Patch all through this event but then they go stick Wolvie in the last sub and i can hardly use him. BASTARDS. Had to dust of my punpun.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Thanks your the master of the signature. You will need to update as we nerf new people
  • Hi fellas and ladies of questionable genitalia.

I dropped my kids off with the grandparents on Friday morning and went out of town for a wedding all weekend. It was awesome seeing old friends and dancing all night. Sorry for leaving you all alone and scared but I am glad WYP was here to snuggle with you icon_e_smile.gif

Brave Frontier!!! I need Honor for summons. SEND ME HONOR!!! My ID is: 7441490997

I am still pretty new to the game but my husband gave me a few tips:
    1) Keep the units that are MAXED when you get them - they are used to evolve your units when they level up enough. The majority of your slots will eventually be used to hold onto those MAXED units until you can use them. Think of them as covers that don't expire.
    2) What to do in the Vortex?
    + DO the Daily Vortex Challenge. It gives you different bonus materials every day. Like today you got stuff to upgrade your town faster. Other days will speed up other parts of your game and stuff.
    - DO NOT waste energy trying to get those pretty Battle Maidens. You have an extremely small chance of getting it at it's lowest level, a slightly better chance at the middle level and an okay chance at the highest level. It's like trying to pull Daken from a single Event token... Except it sucks your energy too.
    3) Go get a free unit! (Scroll to the bottom)
    http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wi ... ial_Events

That's all I got. MIss all of you!
  • What's a Battle Maiden lol
  • hey bee/wyp i need some advice on daken.. 535 or 544 or 553 .. any recommendations. . hope breezer will be back soon if he is taking a break. .
  • hey bee/wyp i need some advice on daken.. 535 or 544 or 553 .. any recommendations. . hope breezer will be back soon if he is taking a break. .

I actually think all three builds are totally viable. In b4 Beee shows up to say kill speed is all that matters, lol. Beee would tell you 5/3/5. After convincing myself to go with that build, I actually ended up going 5/5/3, as I've found that I mostly use blue as a finisher, and the survivability of 5/5/3 appeals to me more. 5/4/4 is an okay compromise, but I'd say decide whether a slight bump in regen or blue damage is your playstyle priority and push 5 in that direction.

Edit: Apologies for the off-topic game-focused discussion, guys/gals. In other news, Farscape is an awesome show - can't believe I never watched it before. Rigel farting helium is the best part of that show - I wish I could fart helium.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Tannen wrote:
    I'm wondering... This is definitely the largest thread on the Forums currently, weighing in at 160 pages. What do you think is the next largest?

I have a sneaking suspicion that there aren't any others over 100pages, let alone close to what we have here...

Also. TU1 has the highest rep (662) on the forums - scary, no? Followed closely by Clintman (620) -- although Clintman is climbing rapidly. Maybe that will be his new meta. "Get more Rep than TU1"

Earliest Registered forumite with positive rep (thus, still around) is D3PCS (Just before IceIX -- 27 Sep 2013, 11:00). Earliest Registered forumite who's not an admin that I actually recognise as being here... Clintman (12 Oct 2013, 12:10), although I suspect I've seen some of the others before him, I just don't remember them.

Phantron has the most posts (3379) by a large margin (second is _pasa with 2160).

I have this weird fascination with trivial facts. icon_e_biggrin.gif

My meta game has been to reach a 1:1 ratio for rep to posts, had no idea it was 2nd only to TU1, that explains the dead bunnies I received on my porch.
  • I'm sorry about the dead bunnies, i just couldn't find any kittens icon_e_sad.gif maybe next time?

Hey Foxy whats your i.d. in Brave Frontier icon_e_smile.gif

Yea I am more of an attack, attack, attack kinda guy. For me having more damage in blue is worthwhile because I tend to combo with other abilities and end with blue, I dont want no one's LT having 200 health left then AOE to my team lol. Like WYP all builds are viable I am actually building a second daken 5/5/3 for defence. His health regen is a nightmare when he is buffed. Now that spidey prologue heal is nerfed I recommend everyone build a army of regen warriors.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    What's a Battle Maiden lol
    I think that refers to pandaberry, ergo his husband's selfless, helpful, community tip of "NOBODY GO FOR THE PRETTY BATTLE MAIDENS!111!1!!1!"
    beemand2g wrote:
    I am actually building a second daken 5/5/3 for defence.
    Ermahgerd.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the narration better in Bastion, but the storytelling was just as vague in that game if I'm being honest. icon_e_smile.gif

I like the battle system much more in Transistor though. Playing around with the functions and swapping out which ones are actives and which ones are passive modifiers is awesome for finding the playstyle that works best for you. Right now I'm using the dog summon as an active and the one that temporarily flips enemies to your side as a ranged attack. So I can occupy enemies with minions and converts. Then, I slotted Crash with the Mask modifier for max backstab damage.

So I summon dog, turn the weaker enemies against the strongest, pause the action, and queue up 5x backstab against the heavy. Unpause and watch her unload insanity in between their shoulder blades. Finding the battle system really compelling. It's not very clearly explained at all, you're right, but there's a ton of depth and flexibility there.

They would have done better to move away from the loner in a dystopia with a narrator schtick. It just invites Bastion comparisons, and there's so much love for that game that it casts a poor light on Transistor even though it's pretty damn fun.
    So I played some more and slowly the battle system is starting to shine, yeah.
    I'm guessing it won't really matter too much outside of those tests - which are 1:1 Bastion, too.
    Feels like they think they found the perfect formula for an action RPG and are sticking to that.

I really hope they switch up the setting and storytelling for their third game, though icon_e_smile.gif
  • Edit: Apologies for the off-topic game-focused discussion, guys/gals. In other news, Farscape is an awesome show - can't believe I never watched it before. Rigel farting helium is the best part of that show - I wish I could fart helium.
    Never watched Farscape. It always gave me that cheesy Sci-Fi network vibe, but I will have to check it out. The wife and I just finished season one of Orphan Black via Amazon Instant Video. Now we either have to come up with a way to get BBC America or else pay for season 2. It's a great show, and the lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, is amazingly convincing in about 9 different roles.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Edit: Apologies for the off-topic game-focused discussion, guys/gals. In other news, Farscape is an awesome show - can't believe I never watched it before. Rigel farting helium is the best part of that show - I wish I could fart helium.
    Never watched Farscape. It always gave me that cheesy Sci-Fi network vibe, but I will have to check it out. The wife and I just finished season one of Orphan Black via Amazon Instant Video. Now we either have to come up with a way to get BBC America or else pay for season 2. It's a great show, and the lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, is amazingly convincing in about 9 different roles.

The real question is, have you watched Sci-fis Battlestar Galactica?
  • HailMary
    Clintman wrote:
    Good show. After a while, though, it really hits you over the head with its "everything sucks" vibe. That said, ya can't argue with the post-apocalyptic eye candy.
  • Speaking of shows, i for one can't wait for FLASH icon_e_smile.gif

Also, 16 and pregnant.
  • HailMary
    Speaking of shows, i for one can't wait for FLASH icon_e_smile.gif

Also, 16 and pregnant.
    Sorry to get your hopes up, but I'm pretty sure Flash is about the superhero, not an aggressive nudist.

Also, you're not 16, don't lie.
  • Clintman wrote:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES
  • HailMary, present:

2w3oor6.jpg
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    HailMary, present:

2w3oor6.jpg

Now paint THEUNWISEONE on your forehead or i kick you icon_e_smile.gif