DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Just start an alliance debate criticising the top 2 alliances for something or the other you'll get this thread closed down lol
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    The scAvengers alliance thread is a distant second, with 66 pages.

The world's first phonograph recording was of Thomas Edison reciting Mary Had a Little Lamb, and hippos are deadlier than lions and crocodiles.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I think the only reason this is the longest thread on the forums is because it's well established to be completely pointless, therefore it cannot be locked for running off topic.

Do not take that as a challenge, Panda!
    Our topic is everything, for everything is precious. Remember, everyone: PLUR!
  • beemand2g wrote:
    Just start an alliance debate criticising the top 2 alliances for something or the other you'll get this thread closed down lol

Criticize the top 2 alliances, eh? I can do that!

DjangoUnbuffed and S.H.I.E.L.D are horrible people that don't care about humanity but only scores! I read in their alliance thread that they smash antique Japanese tables and some of them are.... gasp..... Euros!
  • Lol only thing fun about d3 at the moment is this thread. Always good for a fun and comedic value
  • HailMary wrote:
    Hippos are deadlier than lions and crocodiles.
    My understanding is that, pound for pound, the domestic cat is the deadliest predator on Earth.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Some of us are Australian. That's far worse.

Cats are awesome predators.

Also... How much does a pound weigh? icon_e_smile.gif Metric or bust, dammit!

There are three countries in the world that still use "imperial" or "standard" as their official measurement system over the metric system. One is the USA, the other two are Liberia and Myanmar.

As an amusingly ironical fact, the standard "inch" in the US is defined as 25.4 millimetres.

Annnnd... that's it, I'm out. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • hey bee/wyp where did breezer go?
  • Wish I knew man, worried about the guy ain't heard anything from him, just hope he is ok. We been keeping his place open but no news so far.
  • how many days has he gone missing?
  • About 4 or 5 days now
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well hopefully he's fine and his device of choice is just having issues or something.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully the cat or panda didn't get him
  • Come on everyone who reads this page, which lets face is, is EVERYONE icon_e_smile.gif Join us in Brave Frontier. A kind of Final Fantasy meets Pokemon game for ios and android. I NEED MORE FRIENDS. I IS LONELY icon_e_sad.gif
  • Hey people,

Haven't posted here in awhile. I think I'm gonna slow down in PvP for a bit because the matchmaking is really ticking me off.

I did download Battle Frontier today and it seems pretty fun. Please add me as a friend. Player ID is 2087928216. Thanks!
  • Pats0132
    Gf sent this to me thought it might make you all laugh

http://m.ifunny.mobi/i/2itjKYV02
  • How do we nominate IceIX for this year's "Men of Game Development" calendar?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... f=category
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    How do we nominate IceIX for this year's "Men of Game Development" calendar?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... f=category
    OMG YES! We need to kickstart a Kickstarter to fund IceIX's nomination into that Kickstarter.

He's gotta be at least 25 times sexier than the Disapproving Triumvirate and The Three Serial Killers. After all, he's a Djangolier.

Admittedly, the MenHattin' Triple Threat may give him a run for his money.
  • Hey people,

Haven't posted here in awhile. I think I'm gonna slow down in PvP for a bit because the matchmaking is really ticking me off.

I did download Battle Frontier today and it seems pretty fun. Please add me as a friend. Player ID is 2087928216. Thanks!
    Added, now send me zel icon_e_smile.gif
  • oie_2732148w_E0o0_UJi.png

Falcon node, first try and DONE. Pffft losers icon_e_smile.gif Although i did get very lucky. I used Hulk, Cap and Daken and both Hulk and Daken finished with full health while Cap had 500. Falcon got his protect tiles off twice but i managed to kill the Lieutenant before that and got lucky with the environmental tiles filling all the way up to the second bar and turning all the tiles blue, so STUN STUN STUN STUN STUN lol buh bye falcon.

NOT DOING THAT NODE AGAIN
  • Pats0132
    Yeah that node sucks. I did it twice and just trying to get my daken cover. I been using patch daken and then either thor cap or hulk.