Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Just champed Kate B. That’s number 38/48 4 stars. I’m not even bothering with 5 stars and since the latest changes that have been implemented I have been hoarding my cp and ledge tokens. It’s just not wise to pull on them anymore. Not until you are at the place where all 4 stars are champed or near enough OR you have a large hoard of iso.

So my new tactic which I have used for KB and before her, Wasp, is to level a toon I have with 12 covers as high as I can get them. 250/270 then buy the last cover with cp. Then level them up to 270. Pay the champ price. Then move on to the next. Rinse and repeat.

It does seem like a waste…… however I brought wasps last cover to take her to 270 a week ago and had 362 CP left over. Today I did the same for KB and had 409 cp left over so even though I am using 120 cp a time to buy the last cover its still creeping up. So it’s a manageable expense.

I know I could be pulling 5 stars but there is no way im even close to starting 5 star land. I’m not even close to fully covering one and I struggle to level up 4 stars as is with the iso I receive. Id rather stay out of 5 star mmr.

Anyhow, waffle aside. I’m now moving onto Gwenpool. She has 12/13 covers. Then it will be Agent Venom 12/13 then Riri 12/13. Then after that I don’t have any toons at 12/13. Ive got Blade 11/13 and Jess Drew 11/13 however I don’t think spending 240 cp on 2 covers is wise. So maybe by then if I don’t have another toon at 12 covers ill start using some of my hoarded tokens to try and get one.

All the changes that have come in are not ideal but I want to continue to play so you have to bend a little. In a month I will of champed maybe 3 or 4 more of my roster with maybe 1 or 2 new 4 stars being introduced so I think I’m winning………. Just.

Who knows? It may get to a point where I only have the newest 4 stars with only a few covers. So I can happily hoard loads of iso and cp and ledge tokens and start on…………………………dun dun dun. 5 stars!!!!

• Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Last posted over six months ago.

Roster linked in Signature.  Progress has been good.  I miss the old cover/character icons that made this a bit easier.  I hope they're coming back?  

Current Bonus Heroes:
    Green Goblin - Iceman - Hawkguy 

5-Stars:
    Seems I've come aways.  Last I posted I had rostered my first two (Black Bolt and Green Goblin), now I have 9 rostered, and a few with multiple covers.  Having a 3/1/1 Thanos entirely on the back of champion tokens from vaults/3* champions is a nice perk.  Depending on what I'm doing, my 3* Thanos is more useful at times though, just from the higher damage output from his black.  1/1/1 Strange is nice and I just recently got a purple to bring Osborn to 0/1/1.  He's set as my bonus hero for now, not that I've ever gotten a 5* bonus.  I just like his kit, and with the OML nerf I may as well try and get covers for a character I'd like to play since I'm so far from the 5* transition anyway.

4-Stars:
    Almost a full roster, missing only Thing and War Machine, but no champs yet.  X-23 was my best covered at 2/3/3 back in September, and she now stands as my first fully-covered 4*.  I'll probably hold off on champing her (or anyone) until I have 3-5 4*s ready to go, but it really depends on who they are.  I have Iceman as my bonus hero because he's so powerful and I'd like him to be one of the first I champ.  Rulk, Teen Jean, Cyclops, IMHD, Peggy, Starlord, and Nova are in reasonable states and probably on the short list of targets to finish after Iceman.  Maybe Wasp, too, though she's only at 2/2/2 for now.  Getting stuck behind one color stacked at 5 is rough, but at this point there's no real solution aside from just hoping for better RNG.  Starting the champion process at this tier will be a nice change though.

3-Stars:
    Full champion roster.  For all the mixed response to bonus heroes, I took Hawkguy from 1/3/3 to champion in 3 days after he was added to the pool, and it was all on bonus heroes.  With that done, I'm now at a full Champion 3* roster.  Once I get my Legend Token from Hawkguy, I'll likely got back to prioritizing bonus heroes based on 4* rewards.  Mystique will sadly give me an unusable blue cover for Iceman, but I may want to start on her now for the eventual green and purple.  Cyclops and Lazy Thor might be high on the list.

2-Stars:
    The least likely tier to be up-to-date on my linked roster.  Almost always have the entire roster, unless I luck into a 5* or 4* and sell a 144 temporarily to make space while I build another and collect some HP.  The farming is always going.

Summary:
    The 4* Transition is tedious, but I'm making progress, and a nearly full 4* roster, with full 3* and 2* farms supporting it, helps.  It's just a matter of time.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Since writing that, I've gotten a few more champion levels, and have fully covered Panther. Other than that, nothing going on at the 5* level.

In 4*s, I've championed Agent Venom, Gwenpool, Danvers, and Riri, so (well, as of yesterday) I've got all 4*s available as bonus heroes championed. Howard and Dino are still waiting for ISO, but will probably not bother with them until the next time covers for one are available. Mordo and Coulson are a few covers short, each.

3*s? Nothing much going on there. More champion levels on everyone, and one or two more dupes championed (and two more should be done in the next 3-4 days). Three more dupes are waiting for a final cover (all of which have multiple, unusable covers pending. Ugh).

Overall? Up to 30.8M ISO in current roster, with some turnover in the farm. My ISO needed is down to about 900k needed for fully covered characters (the two trophies and a pair of 3* dupes). I am at a fairly relaxing point, though, which is a nice change. The only pressure is to get ISO for Panther, because I want to play around with him. But there's no pressure from expiring covers there, which is nice.
    Been really busy at the 5* level, this time.  Have Panther and Hawkeye championed (finished the latter this morning), so nothing more to do here.

On the 4* level, Mordo and Coulson are championed, Fist has twelve covers, and Cloak & Dagger are a mere 1/2/2.

For 3*s, I championed the dupes mentioned above, and maybe a couple others (don't remember).  Hawkguy still isn't championed, as I pulled exactly 13 when he was initially available.  I'll champion him as soon as I get at least one more cover.  I have a cover pending for my Daken dupe, so I need to get that done (with not much time).

And overall?  Roster is up to 33.4M ISO, with 720k more needed for fully-covered characters.  Total levels in roster is 38.7k.  Pressure to continue is basically nil, which is a very nice position to be in.  I'll champ my Daken dupe next, then put more into the farm or champion Fist, depending on if I get that thirteenth usable cover (I have a spare pending already).  It took a long time, and a lot of work, to get here, but it feels good to have done so.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Last time, because I'm pretty sure the new forums won't like the length of this post otherwise: http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/651970/#Comment_651970

Now:

Day 330, SR 74, 120 roster slots

Tony. Always Tony. One day I will get around to replacing him with someone less dull, but I can cope with it for one match each day.

I added an extra slot for building up dupes before selling maxed ones. That's working well, except for a temporary lull in Torch covers that's had him sitting at 4/4/4 for daaaaaays.

All champed now except Quicksilver. He's fully covered, but until I get a 14th cover, there's not much incentive to champ him. He's at lvl 153, though, so it'll be the work of a moment when the time comes.

I'm cycling through bonus heroes pretty quickly now, and picking whoever is closest to giving me a 4* cover. Right now it's Thanos at 180, because I want the potentially useful Red Hulk cover, rather than the dupe Spiderwoman it'll be come Friday.

I have been very fortunate with my pulls and bonus heroes. I've had to sell some dupes, but I try to think of them as Iso for the next champ.

Since my last update, I've champed five 4*s: Peggy, Luke, Gwenpool, Carol and Medusa. Wasp should be done by the time Prodigal Sun is over.

I'm hoarding anything that can give me a 4* for now (man, is that 10-pack itching to be pulled), because I have Riri at 13 covers, Coulson and Agent Venom at 12, and Spiderwoman, Blade and Mordo at 11. Champing Medusa almost cleared me out Iso-wise, and although I have 6 max-champed 2*s I could sell, I'd rather not do it all at once.

I'll probably wait until next season to open things, because I really enjoyed playing with Cloak and Dagger, and would love to kick-start them. Hobo!Fist has three covers, but I'm kind of meh on him.

Thanks to 3* feeders, I now have all the 4*s except Devil Dino rostered.

I have all except Cap now. They make great meat-shields, but otherwise, meh. Black Panther has 3 covers, a few others have 2, but most have 1. To be honest, I'm generally a little disappointed when I see the purple instead of flashing gold.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    all but 3 3's champed (Hawkguy at 11 Covers, Punisher and Doom Covermaxed, all 3 level 127)
    Kamala Khan leading the 3's at level 212 7 level 200 or higher
    all 5's except Hawkeye Rostered 3 at level 270 all others at 255, most covered Pheonix (4/2/0), Hulk, Surfer,Widow,and Spider Man have all 3 powers

2 4 Star Champions (X-23 and Spider Woman)
    7 Vaulted 4's at 13 Covers (including Devil Dino)
    5 non-Vaulted 4's besides Spider Woman at 13 Covered (Gwenpool,Blade,Wasp,Agent Venom and Cage)
    all 4's rostered 

9 2 Star Champions with Thor maxed (no cover for him in queue)
    all 2's rostered besides Bagman, all also currently at 13 covers

3 1 Stars (Juggernaut Storm and Black Widow)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Restarted Rocket and Groot - the original is up to level 257 and the replacement is 3/4/1 already, so there will be room to add future green covers to the original as champion levels.
    Iron Man 40, Steve Rogers and Patch are also parked at 257, I'll get them roster spots when their covers are about to expire. May have a HP crunch in my immediate future...
    On the fourstar front, I am leveling them as the covers come. Up to twelve Danvers covers, quite nice.
    My Legendary hoard is up to 230 pulls, so it's time to bust that baby open in the near future.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 1188 player; hoarding CP; saving ISO for champing

2*s - have all and actively farming; usually have 2 at lvl 144 ready to sell off and feed ISO into 4*s or more 2*s that have just cycled into being fully covered.

3*s - all champed; have 6 max champed at level 266 and 3 more real close in the lvl 260s. Have started farming 3*s with the dupes I got for the aforementioned 6 max leveled 3* champs and just champed my first 3* dupe, Steve Rogers with 13 additional champ levels thanks to recent PVE prizes

4*s - all but 6 [4Cage, Mordo, Riri, 4Fist, Agent Venom, Cloak and Dagger] are champed; everyone is fully covered except for C&D. 4cage is lvl 236, but I have 6 Mordo covers dying on the vine. He'll probably be next to champ. This tier is my current and primary focus. 

5*s - I have all 14; only OML and PHX are fully covered and have been levelled up to lvl 375; 6 others in the 10-11 cover range, and 6 more in the 1-8 cover range. They are all softcapped at 255. I'll boost them up once I'm satisfied with my farming efforts. 

Regularly earning top 10-25 in PVE and hitting top progression with a day and a half left in the event. 

Hitting top 25 at best in PvP and able to reach 900 and shield out. 

Will continue playing on regardless of new changes implemented. My game doesn't seem to have been affected negatively like others
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs

Last update: December 11th
    In that time, I've applied:
    12 5* covers
    153 4* covers
    346 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 456, OML/SS at 453. 33 covers combined on all other 5s (missing Thanos)

4* - 33 are champed, with Thing currently on his way to be #34.
    5 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_thing.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_blade.png
    5 are between 10 and 12 covers, and the new Marvel is a sad 4 covers.
    medusa_icon.pngicon_venom.pngicon_moonknight.pnghoward_icon.pngwasp_icon.png

3* - Strange is champed at 174, Thanos is 3/4/3. Besides them, champs range from 238 (Storm/Vision) to 202(Cyclops). 16 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.

Last update: January 16th
    25 5* covers
    255 4* covers
    433 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 459, SS to 455, and OML remains at 453. 53 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 9 and the rest at 2-6 covers.

4* - 41 are champed.
    3 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_venom.pngRiri_Icon.png
    3 are between 7 and 8 covers
    icon_caroldanvers.png Coulson and Mordo

3* - Strange is champed at 183, Thanos is champed at 174. Besides them, champs range from 252 (Storm) to 216(Deadpool). 35 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.
    Last update: March 6th
    25 5* covers
    246 4* covers
    494 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix (459), Surfer (456), and OML (454) are still my only champs.  76 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 12 and the rest at 5-8 covers.

4* - 46 are champed.  Moon Knight is level 260 and will be my next champ. Then I have Hobo Fist at 9 covers, C&D at 6, both soft capped.

3* - R&G and GSBW became my first two to hit 266, passing Storm due to vaulting. Thanos, Strange, and Hawkguy are my BH, and are now at 207, 206, and 176, respectively.  All others are between 260 and 223.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Overall, went from 83 to 92 roster spots -- basically all 4*s. Last month I was facing a little bit of a traffic jam, but I'm coming back out the other side of it in pretty good shape.

2-Star

The 2* re-roster juggling act is basically done. At this point, everyone is on pass #3 except Human Torch (waiting at 144, hoping to get a few more covers to restart him with) and OBW (I had to temporarily drop her to make room for a 4*, but should be able to bring her back with 5-6 covers in the next few days). Most of them are at low champion levels (107 or less), except Wolverine (5/4/2 - 78) and Ares (1/5/1 - 49).

3-Star

ISO crunch is over, and we're pretty much in auto-pilot. Everyone except Hawkeye (1/3/5 - 117) and She-Hulk (2/2/4 - 102) is champed, with 191 (Steve Rogers) as the high-water mark. Using my favorite heroes to prioritize HPs, so anyone who's within 1-2 covers of the magic levels gets a gold heart.

4-Star

At one point, I opened a few legendary tokens to try and get Medusa for a PvE event, so things have progressed here a little. At the top end, nobody is champed, and the plan is to hold in the 150-160ish range -- good enough to clear trash, but not spending major ISO on anyone yet. Top people are Gwenpool (3/4/2 - 168), Mordo (1/3/3 - 152), Riri (1/2/4 - 152), and Coulson (2/2/3 - 147). 

At the bottom end, I'm down to 13 left to acquire (Ant-Man, Carnage, DD, Drax, GR, Iceman, IW, Kate, Kingpin, Mr. F, Nova, Spider-Gwen, and War Machine). I'm about 2 weeks out from getting an Invisible Woman cover from the daily resupply, and Ant-Man is the next PvE hero.. the rest will get here when they get here, though when I'm not facing a roster crunch, I push Iceman into my favorites.

5-Star

Still nothing happening here yet. 
    PFellah said:
    It's been a good month(ish) but I've got a short-term juggling act to manage. At 2*, the issue is when to re-roster. At 3*, it's an ISO crunch, and at 4* it's all about opening roster spots. The good news is the raw resources are there to do most or all of what I want to; it's just a question of making the moves in the right order.

Overall since last update, went from 74 to 83, and have enough hero points on hand for an 84th. Basically all the new additions were 4*s, except for the 3* Hawkeye.

2*
    All about air-traffic control. Most of my 2*s are approaching re-roster, but it's question of how best to do it -- when do I need the ISO, how many covers can I store up before pulling the trigger, do I need to borrow a roster spot for a 4* and re-roster the 2* later, keeping the DDQ and PVE events viable.
    Champed: Everyone except icon_captainamericapng (1/1/3) and icon_ms_marvelpng (0/3/2), who just started on re-roster pass #3.
    Maxxed: icon_wolverinepng and icon_magnetopng sitting at 144. icon_hawkeyepng (143), icon_thorpng (141), icon_stormpng (140), icon_dakenpng (139) all pretty close. Most other stragglers somewhere in the low 130s.

3*
    The story at 3* is all about ISO. I have 4 heroes at 13 covers ( icon_lokipngicon_ragnarokpngThanos_Iconpng and icon_lukecagepng ) and icon_doctordoompng will be joining them when his turn comes up in the DDQ. And on-hand, I have ISO for about 1.5 of those. Loki, Rags, and Thanos have active covers dying on the vine. Obviously I can get some of that ISO by turning over 2*s, but I need to do so carefully.
    New/Bottom: At this point, other than the new Hawkeye, all my 3s are viable; icon_shehulkpng at 102 (2/2/4) is the lowest.
    Champed: Easier to say who's NOT a champion -- basically 9 left. In addition to the 5 waiting on ISO, icon_colossus_newpng and icon_sentrypng are at 12 and 11 covers, and the aforementioned icon_shehulkpng and icon_hawkeyepng a little further out.
    Maxxed: Not anytime soon -- the high water mark is in the low 180s.

4*
    At the 4* tier, it's all about roster spots. I have at least 3 new covers coming in in the next week-ish (Sam Wilson, the new Iron Fist, and I have a Winter Soldier ticking down in my inventory), but I only have about 1200 HPs at the moment. And that doesn't allow for pulling another 4 at random, or getting one from progression (Hulkbuster and Elektra are real possibilities, since their feeder 3s are at 182.) I can probably juggle a little bit by re-rostering 2s, but it's gonna be tricky and I might need to let one of them slide.
    New: SpiderWoman_iconPNGicon_lukecagepngmordo_iconPNGicon_peggycarterpngicon_agentcoulson_tinypngGwenpoolIconPNG (had to throw her back and then re-added later) icon_jeangreypngicon_nickfurypngicon_bladepng
    Champed: Nowhere near it. icon_starlordpng at 6 covers/131 is the only 4* who's even viable for more than trash-clearing.

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I've continued to pull latest and was finally able to get my 13th cover for Thanos.  On the 4* front, I've champed Captain Marvel, Mordo, Luke Cage, Wasp and Agent Coulson.

Current Status:

SCL Level: 107

starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    drstrange_iconpng 5/3/5 sitting at 462
    icon_blackwidowpng 4/4/5 sitting at 461
    icon_jeangreypng 3/5/5 sitting at 453
    icon_wolverinepng 5/2/4 maxed at 420

Thanos 5/3/5 at level 315 waiting on ISO

starpng starpng starpng starpng Champs
    icon_ironmanpng icon_carnagepng icon_jeangreypng icon_icemanpng icon_deadpoolpng icon_cyclopspng icon_x23png icon_redhulkpng icon_quakepng icon_novapng
    howard_iconpng icon_punisherpng icon_thorpng icon_hulkchopng icon_professorxpng icon_kingpinpng icon_starlordpng icon_thingpng icon_draxpng icon_warmachinepng
    icon_moonknightpng icon_wintersoldierpng icon_milespng icon_ghostriderpng icon_peggycarterpng icon_invisiblewomanpng icon_katebishoppng medusa_iconpng SpiderWoman_iconPNG icon_antmanpng
    icon_spidergwenpng icon_wolverinepng icon_bladepng GwenpoolIconPNG

Captain Marvel
    Mordo
    Luke Cage
    Wasp
    Agent Coulson

starpng starpng starpng Champ Status
    All champed until star lord drops

starpng starpng Champ Status
    All being farmed now

Potential non-vaulted/non-new 4* targets to work on next include:
    Agent Venom at 100 4/4/5
    Riri at 70 3/3/4
    Iron Fist at 70 3/5/4

The other 6 vaulted toons are all fully covered and at DDQ levels and probably never will be champed at this point.

Current Project
    I'm just banking all LTs and CP at this point while I build up the ISO to champ Thanos. I'm sitting at 80KISO and 167 CPs and 3 Latest LT.
  • Quebbster
    Options

I have decided to open up my Latest Legends hoard next weekend. Right now I have 245 pulls saved up, so it seems like a good time to do it. Hopefully that means I can save the Purple Gwenpool cover I got from Thanos' PvP too.

ISO stash is at around 3,6 million, so I Think I have enough to level up all fourstars and at least two fivestars too.

Will be an interesting plunge to make...

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Woah woah woah, when did lukewin get banned?
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1* Storm and Juggs for DDQ and who knows Lone star
    2* All on farm
    3* All champed but Hawkeye. My highest one reached 250, so Ill probably build my first dupe soon.
    4* I only need a cover to max all the 5 chars I wanted from current nonvault (Wasp, Blade, Medusa, C4rol and Coulson). I really dislike another 4 (gwenpool, Avenom, Riri and Mordo)
    My 5* are mostly irrelevant; anyway i was shocked to see how i rather use strong 4* before my decapitated 375 OML.

The plan now is to purchase that last 4* using CP and start a heavy hoard; cold head, until Mordo rotation s out, but that is octoberish!!! I may have a breakdown and start opening right before medusa and carol rotate out. I do not like playong like this, curse vaulting. 4* dilution had to be adressed, but i find this attempt flawed.l
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    God I hate the new forum format. It took me 10 minutes to find a way to link back to my last post, and even then it was by unconventional means. Add to that the lack of character icons and it's a huge pain in the **** to do this anymore.

Anyway, last post on day 1246 at http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/661119/#Comment_661119

Day 1273

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    JeanGrey 5/3/5, BlackWidow 4/1/2, SteveRogers 2/1/4, IronMan 3/0/2, SpiderMan 3/1/1, Thanos 1/1/3, DoctorStrange 1/2/2, Wolverine 3/1/0, BlackBolt 1/1/2, SilverSurfer 1/2/1, GreenGoblin 0/2/1, TheHulk 0/2/0, Hawkeye 0/1/1

4*s: 19 championed, Iron Man lvl285, Wolverine lvl280, Deadpool lvl279, Star-Lord lvl278, Devil Dinosaur lvl277, Cyclops Kingpin lvl275, Elektra SamWilson Thor lvl274, JeanGrey LukeCage PeggyCarter RedHulk lvl272, InvisibleWoman NickFury X23 lvl272, Iceman MoonKnight lvl271

ProfessorX lvl193 (5/4/4), CaptainMarvel lvl162 (4/4/5), AntMan lvl160 (4/5/4), Quake lvl160 (3/3/5), Carnage Ghost Rider lvl150 (5/2/5), TheThing lvl150 (3/2/5), CloakAndDagger lvl70 (0/0/1)

Lvl120: MilesMorales (5/4/4), WarMachine (4/4/5), Medusa (5/4/3), Nova TheHulk Venom (5/5/2), ThePunisher (5/2/5), Gwenpool (4/4/3), SpiderGwen (3/5/3), WinterSoldier (3/3/5), HowardTheDuck (3/3/4), Drax (1/3/5), KateBishop (1/1/4)

Lvl78: MrFantastic (3/4/5), Blade (5/4/2), Wasp (5/2/4), Mordo (4/3/3), AgentCoulson (3/3/3), AgentVenom (2/2/4), SpiderWoman (4/2/1), RiriWIlliams (2/2/2), IronFist (2/2/1)

3*s: All championed
    ScarletWitch lvl231, Wolverine lvl224, LukeCage lvl222, Magneto Rocket&Groot lvl219, IronFist lvl216, BlackWidow lvl215, Bullseye Deadpool IronMan lvl213, Storm lvl212, Daredevil SteveRogers Vision lvl211, BlackPanther Daken lvl210, Loki SamWilson Thor lvl209, SheHulk SpiderMan lvl207, Blade Cyclops Gamora lvl205, Beast HumanTorch lvl204, KamalaKhan lvl203, CaptainMarvel DoctorDoom Quicksilver lvl201, Colossus TheHood lvl200, Mystique lvl199, TheHulk lvl197, DoctorOctopus Sentry SquirrelGirl lvl194, Psylocke Ragnarok lvl193, DoctorStrange ThePunisher lvl187, Thanos lvl180, Hawkeye lvl176

2*s: All Rostered
    Daken Hawkeye Magneto Storm lvl144, Ares lvl135, SteveRogers lvl125, HumanTorch lvl124, BlackWidow lvl122, Wolverine lvl115, Moonstone lvl111, CaptainMarvel lvl110, Thor lvl107, SpiderMan lvl106, Bullseye lvl78

3 Dupes: Magneto lvl137, Storm lvl123, Hawkeye lvl112

1*s: All rostered, IronMan Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. Just one 4* champed, LukeCage only because his covers have been flowing in like water. I champed him 10 days ago and he already has 3 champ levels. Progress will be real slow now that all my higher leveled 4*s have been champed
    2. The 3 max covered 4*s in the previous are still stagnant, though CaptainMarvel has joined the gang and LukeCage basically waved hello and goodbye to them as he drove up to the city of champions. There's really little incentive for me to champ AntMan MilesMorales and WarMachine anymore,
    3. Adding a new line called next targets. Nova will be my next target, since his covers are coming up in the GoTG event, and I just need one. After that will be CaptainMarvel who's already max covered, and hopefully Medusa. Will be testing my endurance by hoarding CP and LTs in the meantime.
    4. Can't say my progress cover wise has been bad though. I'm pretty damn impressed with my ScarletWtich who jumped 8 levels in 30 days, while Thanos and Hawkeye have been swiftly catching up in champ levels with the lowest bunch of the rest of the gang. 4*s though.. that's a different story, with LukeCage the only one champed out of the 12 in tokens
    5. Stopped tracking days since last OML draw due to the nerf. I doubt I can get even one cover for him in the next year anyway.
    6. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.7M (Previous Update: 5.0M)
    ISO to max (4*-4*): 10.9M (Previous Update: 11.1M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 16.1M (Previous Update: 15.2M)

So much for trying to get my ISO to cap down to 4M, the debt just keeps increasing. Though how did I get my ISO to max down by 0.2M is really beyond me.

Bad month for 4* progress, hopefully the next month will be better.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    May offseason update! 

For the first time in forever, I did not champ a single 4* this season. My only significant champ was my 3* Hawkguy, so I remain at 25 champed 4*s. Next on the list, I believe, are Cloak & Dagger, who I'll try to cover after they enter the vault. 

But really, this season was about hoarding. I started fresh, so I have a modest 530 CP and 20 LTs banked, but I'm still sitting on a fully covered BB and a Thanos with 9 covers, so with nearly 1 million ISO in the till, I'm hoping I can pull a few Thanos before he moves to Classics, and maybe (finally) start moving towards 5* land. 

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm on Day 216, SHIELD Rank 65.

:star:
    Only have Juggernaut. Don't have spare roster slots for the others yet.

:star::star:
    All champed and part of the farm, except Bag-Man. Might have to sell my 1/0/0 Bag-Man at some point to clear out a roster slot.

:star::star::star:
    32 champed with 6 others at 12-13 covers. All rostered except Psylocke. 

:star::star::star::star:
    Just champed my first 4*, C4rol, and will be champing Wasp and C4ge in the next few days. Also have Peggy, IF, Coulson, Gwenpool, and Bl4de at 12-13 covers. All rostered except Carnage, Devil Dinosaur, Drax, Ghost Rider, Venom, and X-23. 

:star::star::star::star::star:
    Only have 1-3 covers for: IM46, Black Bolt, Phoenix, Strange, Silver Surfer, BSSM, and Bruce Banner

Vaulting has led to me getting 4*s for the chosen 12 a bit too quickly, so I'm scrambling to save enough ISO for champing... I only just started champing 3*s a few months ago (January iirc, though I did wait until I could champ several of them at once), so it's weird to be jumping into 4* champs already... 
  • Quebbster
    Options
    mexus said:
    During this coming season I will champ: 
    - Wasp. I'm on it as we speak. She's at 13 covers and currently level 208. I need more ISO so bring me more ISO.
    - Luke Cage (Power Man). He's at 12 covers and currently my designated bonus hero.
    - Iron Fist (4*). He's as 11 covers, soon I'll have another one from Iron Fist 3* champion rewards and will also push hard for getting cover #12 from the upcoming PVP progression rewards. After Luke Cage is at 13 covers, Iron Fist will be my bonus hero of choice until I get the 13;th one.

Is this doable during one season? Two and a half 4*s? Should be, I think I'm underestimating how the ISO flows. I should also, probably, be able to finish one or two of my remaining 3*s. Right.

Wasp is leaving the token pool on Thursday, so it might be smart to sit on your tokens for a while and hold off on leveling her. She is good, but you will not be able to add many champion levels to her.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Currently my 4*s that I'm interested in and working on and hoping to get maxed out are as follows.

- Luke Cage 5/4/3 sadly got a duplicate yellow cover on him, he's currently my only 4* bonus hero since I am racing against the <12 day countdown. Pretty excited to get him covered and give him a try in PVE against goon nodes.
    - Thoress 3/4/5, temporarily took her off as a bonus hero. I've been wanting her at 13/13 for a while. I have 3* Mohawk Storm as a bonus hero to hopefully get her (Storm) to 223 to get the yellow Thoress cover to finish her off.
    - Carol is 3/3/4 since she's in the vault for a bit I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll get lucky cover spread on her and no dupes.. 
    - Gwenpool 3/2/5 she's super fun so I'm hoping to get her maxed out soon. 
    - Iron Fist 1/1/2 I have a super long way to go with him but since he's a newer character as well hopefully I might luck out with him. 
    -Rulk 2/3/5 I know he's a powerhouse so I "have" to list him but he's lowest priority of the mentioned characters. 

Sitting on 2.5m iso so it's just the waiting/luck game :/ 
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:
    During this coming season I will champ: 
    - Wasp. I'm on it as we speak. She's at 13 covers and currently level 208. I need more ISO so bring me more ISO.
    - Luke Cage (Power Man). He's at 12 covers and currently my designated bonus hero.
    - Iron Fist (4*). He's as 11 covers, soon I'll have another one from Iron Fist 3* champion rewards and will also push hard for getting cover #12 from the upcoming PVP progression rewards. After Luke Cage is at 13 covers, Iron Fist will be my bonus hero of choice until I get the 13;th one.

Is this doable during one season? Two and a half 4*s? Should be, I think I'm underestimating how the ISO flows. I should also, probably, be able to finish one or two of my remaining 3*s. Right.

Wasp is leaving the token pool on Thursday, so it might be smart to sit on your tokens for a while and hold off on leveling her. She is good, but you will not be able to add many champion levels to her.

I see this advice quite a bit since vaulting began. Is the rationale that Wasp will not be as powerful a champion as some other character because she will ultimately not gain as many levels? Doesn't that depend heavily on a comparison of power sets and how they scale with levels? 

Or is it more that if you use your ISO on Wasp now, you won't have enough left to champ the characters who are still in tokens, and will end up wasting a bunch of their covers as you scramble for ISO? 

Or a bit of both? 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Just champed J Drew. That’s 41/48 4 stars. The only reason I champed her was because she was fully covered. Ive never even used her. Lol

That leaves me 7 current 4 stars left. None of which are fully covered.

I’m levelling Mordo at 12/13 covers as high as I can get him.

Then itll be Ririr or A Venom 12/13

After that I have Coulson, 4blade, Ifist 11/13 covers

And way down the bottom C&D at 3/13.

I was using cp to purchase the last covers I needed when a toon got to 12/13 but im now into hoarding. Im on the cusp of being able to go to 5 star land but I cant really make a decent inroad into that until I have a good 250 pulls. Because I have so may for the toons champed it will just be wasted champ levels atm.

So ive got about 84 pulls saved up so far LOL. Still a way to go.

Luckily im still ahead of the curve. Even with the two new 4 stars coming out soon I should be ok seeing as I wont have them fully covered anyhow.

If I can get to a position where im levelled up totally on all current 4 stars as high as I can get them and that im just saving up iso then ill be very happy.