Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Right now my sole goal is to champ Peggy before she leaves tokens.

She is at 8/1/4 currently, so not an easy task. She is my sole bonus hero at the moment. I'm trying to save up 240 CP and then spend every 20 after that point on classic tokens wirth the hopes of pulling her directly or as a bonus. I'm currently at 218 CP so another 42 to go! If I pull one I can consider buying the last two if she leaves tokens

After that I think I'm going to start hoarding.

Two reasons.

1 - After dumping Iso to max Pegs, Jean and Hawkguy, as well as replenishing the 2* farm, that should suck up all my available Iso anyway.

2- It make sense to sit on my resources (which there may not be any left if I'm unlucky in my Peggy hunt) until the developers decide what to do about vaulting. We know solutions are being discussed so it makes sense not get too crazy with spending when there may be better alternatives down the road (how far I'm not sure).
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 2/13/17

Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I've continued to pull latest to get more strange levels and thanos covers. I set OML to my only bonus and received one red and the black from daily resupply. On the 4* front, I've champed Spider Gwen, XF Wolverine (2 days before vaulting), 4Blade, Gwenpool to put my total at 34 champed 4*s.

Current Status:

SCL Level: 101

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    drstrange_icon.png 5/3/5 sitting at 462
    icon_blackwidow.png 4/4/5 sitting at 461
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 453
    icon_wolverine.png 5/2/4 maxed at 420
    icon_blackbolt.png 2/3/3 sitting at 280
    icon_captainamerica.png 3/3/4 sitting at 255
    :Thanos: 2/3/4 sitting at 255

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.png
    howard_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_drax.pngicon_warmachine.png
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.pngicon_miles.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_katebishop.pngmedusa_icon.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_antman.png
    icon_spidergwen.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_blade.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNG

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    Hawkguy is sitting at 13 covers just waiting for ISO reserves to be built back up

star.pngstar.png Champ Status
    All being farmed now

Potential non-vaulted 4* targets to work on next include:
    Marvel at 160 4/4/5
    Mordo at 150 4/5/4
    Cage at 120 5/3/5
    Wasp at 70 3/5/5
    Agent Venom at 100 4/4/5
    Riri at 70 3/3/4
    Coulson at 70 1/4/4

The other 6 vaulted toons are all fully covered and at DDQ levels and probably never will be champed at this point.

Current Project
    I'm opening Latest tokens as soon as I get them while Strange is still in them. As soon as he leaves, I will start banking them. I'm just banking CP at this point while I stockpile ISO after pushing to champ 4Blade and Gwenpool and resetting my 2* farm in the process. I'm sitting at 160K ISO and 286 CPs and 0 Latest LT.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    SHIELD rank level : 58
    Roster slots : 79

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 0

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 13
    icon_agentcoulson_tiny.pngicon_venom.pngicon_blade.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_drax.pngicon_falcon.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGhoward_icon.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_lukecage.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_starlord.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png : 42
    Champions : 29
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngdrstrange_icon.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.png : 14
    Champions : 7
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.png : 8
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's been a good month(ish) but I've got a short-term juggling act to manage. At 2*, the issue is when to re-roster. At 3*, it's an ISO crunch, and at 4* it's all about opening roster spots. The good news is the raw resources are there to do most or all of what I want to; it's just a question of making the moves in the right order.

Overall since last update, went from 74 to 83, and have enough hero points on hand for an 84th. Basically all the new additions were 4*s, except for the 3* Hawkeye.

2*
    All about air-traffic control. Most of my 2*s are approaching re-roster, but it's question of how best to do it -- when do I need the ISO, how many covers can I store up before pulling the trigger, do I need to borrow a roster spot for a 4* and re-roster the 2* later, keeping the DDQ and PVE events viable.
    Champed: Everyone except icon_captainamerica.png (1/1/3) and icon_ms_marvel.png (0/3/2), who just started on re-roster pass #3.
    Maxxed: icon_wolverine.png and icon_magneto.png sitting at 144. icon_hawkeye.png (143), icon_thor.png (141), icon_storm.png (140), icon_daken.png (139) all pretty close. Most other stragglers somewhere in the low 130s.

3*
    The story at 3* is all about ISO. I have 4 heroes at 13 covers ( icon_loki.pngicon_ragnarok.pngThanos_Icon.png and icon_lukecage.png ) and icon_doctordoom.png will be joining them when his turn comes up in the DDQ. And on-hand, I have ISO for about 1.5 of those. Loki, Rags, and Thanos have active covers dying on the vine. Obviously I can get some of that ISO by turning over 2*s, but I need to do so carefully.
    New/Bottom: At this point, other than the new Hawkeye, all my 3s are viable; icon_shehulk.png at 102 (2/2/4) is the lowest.
    Champed: Easier to say who's NOT a champion -- basically 9 left. In addition to the 5 waiting on ISO, icon_colossus_new.png and icon_sentry.png are at 12 and 11 covers, and the aforementioned icon_shehulk.png and icon_hawkeye.png a little further out.
    Maxxed: Not anytime soon -- the high water mark is in the low 180s.

4*
    At the 4* tier, it's all about roster spots. I have at least 3 new covers coming in in the next week-ish (Sam Wilson, the new Iron Fist, and I have a Winter Soldier ticking down in my inventory), but I only have about 1200 HPs at the moment. And that doesn't allow for pulling another 4 at random, or getting one from progression (Hulkbuster and Elektra are real possibilities, since their feeder 3s are at 182.) I can probably juggle a little bit by re-rostering 2s, but it's gonna be tricky and I might need to let one of them slide.
    New: SpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_lukecage.pngmordo_icon.PNGicon_peggycarter.pngicon_agentcoulson_tiny.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNG (had to throw her back and then re-added later) icon_jeangrey.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_blade.png
    Champed: Nowhere near it. icon_starlord.png at 6 covers/131 is the only 4* who's even viable for more than trash-clearing.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PFellah wrote:
    And that doesn't allow for pulling another 4 at random, or getting one from progression (Hulkbuster and Elektra are real possibilities, since their feeder 3s are at 182.)

Remember that you can buy yourself 4 weeks instead of 2 by delaying adding the 3* cover until the last minute. I did that with the Hulk. Man, it was hard seeing the "add level" button for a fortnight...
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Changes to 4 Land
    1 Champion icon_x23.png
    Also Max Covered 4's SpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_nova.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_venom.png (Eddie)
    Spider Woman highest level (209)and Champing Possible since not Vaulted and Frequently used
    Several 4's (including Peggy Red Hulk and Kingpin) at 12 Covers, hoping 2 get 13th Peggy before she gets vaulted

easier to list 3's not champed icon_daredevil.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_spiderman.png (all but Hawkguy max covered and at 127, Hawkguy 2/3/3 and level capped)
    current 2 star champs icon_blackwidow.pngicon_thor.pngicon_storm.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_moonstone.png (Ms. Marvel currently maxed, but no covers in reserve)

all 5's except Hawkeye rostered, Jean Grey most covered (4/2/0), Spider Man, Black Widow,Hulk, Silly Surfer have all 3 Powers, while Panther only has one cover

4 1's icon_blackwidow.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_storm.png (Iron Man just a Space Taker) will likely end up with 4 Star Iron Fist in that slot
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    About a month later from my last update, which is here. Roster is also in my signature.

Now at Day 1149, Level 89

Now have all rostered except for Hawkeye. With giving up my horde this month, i got a pretty significant increase in 5* covers. Starting to use some of them other than OML (still at 2/3/2 lvl 315).

Thanos_Icon.png (3/5/2 - lvl 262) drstrange_icon.png (2/2/2 - lvl 255) icon_blackpanther.png (3/3/2 - lvl 255)

For next month I'm hoping to get Thanos up to the same level as OML (315). Don't want to go too far yet as I'm still mainly in 4* land.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Now have 21 champs - added 4 more: icon_peggycarter.pngicon_nova.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hulkcho.png

All champs below icon_e_smile.gif
    :peggycarter: icon_quake.pngicon_antman.pngicon_nova.pngicon_blade.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.png
    I have 14 more 4*s fully covered at various levels. For next month I'm hoping to champ medusa_icon.png since I have 3 of her covers in queue. Once she's champed, going to try to do another month of hoarding tokens, and bring up the rest of my 4* roster.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Everyone is still champed except for icon_hawkeye.png and icon_doctoroctopus.png
    icon_wolverine.png is 10 covers away from being max-champed icon_eek.gif
    Going to bring Hawkeye up and champ once i get all his covers. Still in no rush for doc oc.

star.pngstar.png

The farm is in major rebuilding mode - only have 4 champs now.

Overall - rebuilding the farm, champing Medusa, and leveling up 5Thanos will be my main goals for next month. If able, I then want to get the rest of my 4*s up to 150 (if not already there).
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    the goal now is to stay ahead of wasting covers for the 'golden 12' hopefully champ them as they come.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 744
    Day 869
    Day 915
    Day 960
    Day 1000
    Day 1050
    Day 1100
    Day 1126
    Day 1157
    Day 1188

Day 1215
    metallion wrote:
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 5/3/5, icon_spiderman.png 3/1/1, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.png 2/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 3/1/0, icon_blackbolt.pngdrstrange_icon.png 1/1/2, icon_silversurfer.png 1/2/1, icon_ironman.png 2/0/1, icon_hulk.png 0/2/0, icon_greengoblin.png 0/1/1, Thanos_Icon.png 1/0/0

4*s: 16 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl285, icon_wolverine.png lvl279, icon_deadpool.png lvl278, icon_devildino.png lvl277, icon_kingpin.png lvl275, icon_elektra.pngicon_thor.png lvl274, icon_jeangrey.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_falcon.png lvl273. icon_cyclops.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_nickfury.png lvl272, icon_x23.png lvl271, icon_peggycarter.png lvl270
    icon_iceman.png lvl229 (5/4/2), icon_moonknight.png lvl210 (5/5/3), icon_professorx.png lvl193 (5/4/4), icon_katebishop.png lvl115 (1/1/3), Agent icon_venom.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

Lvl160: icon_antman.png 4/5/4, icon_quake.png 2/3/5

Lvl150: icon_carnage.pngicon_ghostrider.png 5/2/5, icon_thing.png 3/2/5

Lvl120: icon_miles.png 5/4/4, icon_warmachine.png 4/4/5, icon_nova.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_venom.png 5/5/2, icon_punisher.png 5/2/5, icon_spidergwen.png 3/5/3, howard_icon.png 3/3/4, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/3/5, icon_drax.png 1/3/5, medusa_icon.png 4/3/2

Lvl78: icon_mrfantastic.png 3/4/5, GwenpoolIcon.PNG 4/2/2, icon_lukecage.png 3/2/2, wasp_icon.png 3/2/2, SpiderWoman_icon.PNG 3/2/1, icon_blade.png 2/2/2, icon_caroldanvers.png 1/0/2, mordo_icon.PNGRiri_Icon.png 0/0/2, icon_agentcoulson_tiny.png 0/0/1

1 Dupe: icon_professorx.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All champed
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_rocket.png lvl211, icon_scarletwitch.png lvl210, icon_magneto.png lvl209, icon_ironfist.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl207, icon_lukecage.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl206, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_thor.png lvl205, icon_daredevil.pngicon_vision.png lvl204, icon_beast.pngicon_daken.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl203, icon_gamora.pngicon_loki.png lvl202, icon_deadpool.png lvl201, icon_colossus_new.png lvl199, icon_cyclops.pngicon_mystique.png lvl198, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_falcon.png lvl197, icon_ironman.png lvl196, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_hulk.png lvl195, icon_spiderman.pngicon_hood.png lvl194, icon_kamalakhan.png lvl193, icon_blade.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.png lvl192, icon_psylocke.png lvl186, icon_ragnarok.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_punisher.png lvl185, drstrange_icon.png lvl172, Thanos_Icon.png lvl168

2*s: All rostered
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_captainamerica.png lvl142, icon_ms_marvel.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl136, icon_thor.png lvl134, icon_bullseye_old.png lvl124, icon_daken.png lvl104 icon_spiderman.png lvl97, icon_blackwidow.png lvl30, icon_ares.pngicon_humantorch.png lvl23, icon_moonstone.png lvl15

2 dupes: icon_magneto.png lvl41, icon_storm.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notes over the past month
    1. 14th, 15th and 16th champed 4* in the house, first time completing 3 in a month. icon_nickfury.png and icon_invisiblewoman.png was more a case of me getting too many covers of them and decided to champ them to avoid selling any more covers. icon_peggycarter.png however was a no brainer the moment I got her 13th cover. Had to sell 3 members of my regular 6 pack of 144 2* champs to get her up to speed quickly, but no regrets.
    2. Of my 4 unchamped max covered 4*s from the previous update, icon_nickfury.png and icon_invisiblewoman.png has left the group, with icon_moonknight.png and icon_miles.png joining the party, with another 6 just 1 cover away. Too many 4* covers coming in, not enough ISO
    3. Some pretty decent progress on the 5* front as I added a few covers to various 5*s and added Thanos_Icon.png to the list. Still waiting for that icon_blackpanther.png cover though. Looks like my trend involves the movement of a new 5* into LL before I get my first cover for the previous 5*.
    4. And once again no icon_wolverine.png drawn, it's been 339 days since my last drawn. Even for RNG this draw rate really amazes me
    5. ISO usage and debt
      ISO to cap (3*-4*): 4.5M (Previous Update: 5.2M) ISO to max (3*-4*): 11.0M (Previous Update: 10.6M) ISO invested (all characters): 14.4M (Previous Update: 13.4)
    Pumping a total of 1M ISO in the span of a month. Think I made a calculation error with the previous post regarding ISO to cap, so nothing to compare with this time. Aiming to get my ISO to cap down to less than 4M

A pretty good month, any month that includes champing 3 4*s has to be considered a good one. Unfortunately half of next month is going to be spent in a godforsaken place that is the army, so let's see how much my progress is going to be affected by that.

Day 1246

5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 5/3/5, icon_spiderman.png 3/1/1, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.png 2/1/2, drstrange_icon.png 1/2/2, icon_wolverine.png 3/1/0, icon_blackbolt.png 1/1/2, icon_silversurfer.png 1/2/1, icon_ironman.png 2/0/2, icon_hulk.png 0/2/0, Thanos_Icon.png 1/0/1, icon_greengoblin.png 0/1/1,

4*s: 16 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl285, icon_wolverine.png lvl279, icon_deadpool.pngicon_starlord.png lvl278, icon_devildino.png lvl277, icon_kingpin.png lvl275, icon_cyclops.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_thor.png lvl274, icon_jeangrey.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_redhulk.png lvl273. icon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_x23.png lvl272, icon_moonknight.png lvl271, icon_iceman.png lvl270
    icon_professorx.png lvl193 (5/4/4), icon_antman.png lvl160 (4/5/4), icon_quake.png lvl160 (3/3/5), icon_ironfist.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

Lvl150: icon_carnage.pngicon_ghostrider.png 5/2/5, icon_thing.png 3/2/5

Lvl120: icon_miles.png 5/4/4, icon_warmachine.png 4/4/5, icon_lukecage.png 4/3/5, icon_nova.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_venom.png 5/5/2, icon_punisher.png 5/2/5, icon_spidergwen.png 3/5/3, icon_wintersoldier.png 3/3/5, GwenpoolIcon.PNG 4/3/3, howard_icon.png 3/3/4, icon_drax.png 1/3/5, medusa_icon.png 4/3/2, icon_caroldanvers.png 2/1/4, icon_katebishop.png 1/1/4

Lvl78: icon_mrfantastic.png 3/4/5, wasp_icon.png 5/2/3, icon_blade.png 4/3/2, SpiderWoman_icon.PNG 4/2/1, Agent icon_venom.png 2/2/3, mordo_icon.PNG 3/1/2, icon_agentcoulson_tiny.png 2/2/2, Riri_Icon.png 2/1/2,

1 Dupe: icon_professorx.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: 42 Champed
    icon_scarletwitch.png lvl223, icon_lukecage.png lvl217, icon_ironfist.pngicon_rocket.png lvl214, icon_magneto.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl213 icon_bullseye.png lvl212, icon_blackwidow.png lvl211, icon_storm.png lvl210, icon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.png lvl209, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_daken.png lvl208, icon_shehulk.pngicon_thor.png lvl207, icon_loki.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl206, icon_gamora.pngicon_vision.png lvl205, icon_beast.pngicon_falcon.png lvl203, icon_cyclops.png lvl200, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_hood.png lvl199, icon_blade.png lvl198, icon_spiderman.png lvl197, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_hulk.png lvl196, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.png lvl193, icon_psylocke.png lvl192, icon_squirrelgirl.png lvl191, icon_ragnarok.png lvl190, icon_punisher.png lvl186, lvl185, drstrange_icon.png lvl175, Thanos_Icon.png lvl169, icon_hawkeye.png lvl114 (2/4/3)

2*s: All rostered
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_bullseye_old.png lvl144, icon_daken.png lvl119, icon_ares.png lvl103, icon_captainamerica.png lvl103, icon_blackwidow.png lvl99, icon_spiderman.png lvl97, icon_humantorch.png lvl96, icon_moonstone.png lvl86, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl25, icon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl23,
    2 dupes: icon_magneto.png lvl105, icon_storm.png lvl99, icon_hawkeye.png lvl63

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notes over the past month
    1. 17th and 18th champed 4* in the house. Brought icon_moonknight.png up to speed quickly as I wanted to try using him, while I finally got my last 2 icon_iceman.png covers thanks to bonus heroes.
    2. Of my 4 unchamped max covered 4*s from the previous update, icon_moonknight.png has left the group, while icon_iceman.png joined in and swiftly departed. Another 8 are just 1 cover away.
    3. My roster's pretty banged up now thanks to vaulting. Apart from my champs adding next to zero levels, RNG is still dictating that I get more covers for characters I have next to no interest in. I'm still trying to cover up medusa_icon.png but instead has given me a whole bunch of Agent icon_venom.png and icon_lukecage.png covers. I have no faith that they will do anything that can fix this issue though.
    4. Currently in a holding pattern for my roster. The characters I most wanted to champ has been champed ( icon_iceman.png was the last), while I'm waiting for a couple of the better ones ( medusa_icon.pngicon_caroldanvers.png etc) to hit their stride before throwing in the ISO. Meanwhile the characters I have fully or highly covered are ones I have no interest in throwing ISO into). I'll be hoarding ISO for now to see what happens.
    5. Once again no icon_wolverine.png drawn, it's been 370 days since my last drawn, not even with a bonus heroes (yet to get a bonus from LTs after 25 draws). One year. Wow. Thanks a lot RNG.
    6. ISO usage and debt
      ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.0M (Previous Update: 4.5M) ISO to max (3*-4*): 11.1M (Previous Update: 11.0M) ISO invested (all characters): 15.2M (Previous Update: 14.4)
    I said I wanted to try to get my ISO to cap down to 4M and completely failed. Looks like 800K to 1M ISO spent per month is my average, enough for 2 4*s and a bit extra per month once I get my 2* farm back up to speed.

Can't say this was a good month, but with 2 champed 4*s again I can't say it was a bad month either. Let's see how things go in April.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took a big step yesterday when I leveled my 5/5/2 Wasp up to level 250. Now all my fourstars from the latest twelve are at their current maximums and I have a buffer of 3 million ISO, so I can just add to the pile and level them up as the covers come. I am up to 188 Latest Legends pulls (tokens and CP), so I should hit my goal of 250 pulls Before Thanos leaves Latest Legends, and I should have enough ISO to level everyone up after my token opening Spree too.
    Also, the Bags to Riches PvP means I have a shot to champion my 5/1/5 Bagman soon. Just need to reach 800 Points and finish in the top 50, which should be doable.
    Nothing new on the Three-star or five-star front, really. I am considering perhaps removing Thanos as a favorite threestar when Hawkeye becomes available as Thanos is already up to level 195 and will soon Catch up to Punisher who is level 211 and my lowest level old threestar champion.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    It's been 2 months since my last reply, so it's past time for another update. I'm not going to link the previous posts since it was getting a bit unwieldy.

So let's start at the top. Classic tokens are getting way too diluted and it's too hard to pull the ones that you need. So even though I have Phoenix, IM46 and Black-Suit Spidey at 11 covers each, I decided to hoard all of my legendary tokens and CP at a chance to whale 3 latest 5*s at the same time. Since the beginning of the year, I've amassed 40 legendary tokens and 1209 CP - so 88 total latest pulls. I figure I'm going to need at least 260 pulls before I try. At roughly 2 pulls/day, that works out to around early to mid-May. If Thanos is about to get thrown into classics, I'll pull everything first so I can try to champ him.

Because I'm not pulling legendaries anymore, my 4* drops have slowed down considerably. I did champ Mr. Fantastic, Kate, Drax, Howard, Spider Woman and Venom in the meantime. Right now, I'm down to 10 4*s that aren't champed - GwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_lukecage.pngicon_warmachine.pngwasp_icon.pngmordo_icon.PNGRiri_Icon.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_blade.png Agent icon_venom.png and medusa_icon.png . But none of them have more than 11 covers, so there's no pressure to champ anyone currently. So I'll save up my ISO to champ the 5*s when I'm ready.

3*s are humming along. I have a few of them in the level 240+ range, so they'll be maxed before you know it. I'm not going to flip any 3*s because I don't want to be a target in PvP with an undercovered 3*. So I'll make dupes of any of the ones that reach max-champ level.

I also keep flipping 2*s whenever they get to level 144. It seems like the 2* cover drops from PvP has gone way down, so these aren't flipping as fast as before. But they're still a great source of 3* covers, HP and CP.

Well, big changes in the last 6 weeks since I opened my hoard of Latest pulls. I don't have the stats of all of my pulls, but I had very good luck with 5* covers. I'd say I was around 18-20% overall, with 3 5* Thanos Bonus Heroes in that group. So currently, my 5*s look like this:

2/5/5 Thanos - with a green cover in my queue that CS will hopefully switch to black
    3/4/2 Black Panther
    2/2/2 Hawkeye

So yes, quite a good start on those 3. I still have 1040 CP to spend, but needed to stop for a while and level up everyone before I kept going.

On the 4* front, vaulting messed with me like it did for almost everyone. Opening my hoard gave me a flood of covers for the latest 12, so now all of them are max covered. The only ones left that aren't champed are:

War Machine (5/4/3) - He's vaulted, so I'm in no rush to finish him off
    Mordo - He's next on my list to champ since I have 6 covers for him in my queue
    Wasp - She's max covered, but I've been selling off her excess covers since you can still get the rework bonus for them. A 3-cover dupe leveled to 87 nets you 5k ISO and 1k HP
    Agent Venom - Arguably the worst 4* of the bunch and last in my priority list
    Agent Coulson - I like him a lot, but ISO needs are huge and he's going to have to wait for a while

On the 3* side, BWGS is up to level 260. Once she gets to 266, I'll roster a dupe to farm. I'm not going to sell any max champ 3*s since they're too valuable in PvP.

2* farm is getting depleted. By the time I champ Mordo and Thanos, I'll probably have 6 or 7 2*s that need to be champed from level 15. That will take a while.

So the plan for the next month is Mordo, 5Thanos, then 2* farm. Once Thanos is champed, I can use the rest of my CP to finish off the other 2 Latest guys.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CT1888 wrote:
    End of season update

icon_shield.png rank 90.99 (+3)

At 255 unless otherwise stated
    icon_wolverine.png 3/3/3 360 icon_jeangrey.png 4/3/2 icon_silversurfer.png 3/2/4 (+1) icon_spiderman.png 3/3/3 (+1) icon_greengoblin.png 1/1/2 (+1) icon_captainamerica.png 2/2/3 (+1) icon_ironman.png 0/2/1 icon_blackbolt.png 1/3/0 icon_blackwidow.png 1/0/4 (+2) black drstrange_icon.png 1/3/2 (+1) Thanos_Icon.png 3/2/3 (+2) icon_hulk.png 0/0/3 (+2) icon_blackpanther.png 2/0/1 (+1)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_quake.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_nova.png
    icon_miles.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_drax.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_x23.png
    New: GwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_blade.pngicon_agentcoulson_tiny.png

The Forgotten
    Max Covered:
    icon_elektra.pngicon_venom.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_katebishop.png
    Those in limbo:
    icon_spidergwen.png 2/5/5 icon_warmachine.png 5/4/2 (+2) icon_wintersoldier.png 5/2/2 icon_carnage.png 5/5/2

The Blessed Twelve
    5 x Champs above
    wasp_icon.png 4/5/3 (+1) Agent icon_venom.png 3/4/5 medusa_icon.png 3/5/5 (+3) mordo_icon.PNG 2/3/4 (+3) Riri_Icon.png 4/3/5 (+3) icon_caroldanvers.png 1/5/5 (+1) SpiderWoman_icon.PNG 4/5/4 (+3)
    Incoming:
    icon_ironfist.png 1/0/3

My Prof X Dupe at 5/3/0

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed except Hawkeye. Strange at 200, Thanos approaching 183. Both favourited to try and help them catch up. GSBW at 247 leading the pack

star.pngstar.png
    All rostered and at various stages of ripeness.

11 5* covers this season, wow! Still happy with them slowly ticking up for now, though I'll likely buy Latest over Classic LTs over until Thanos drops out of them.

After the vaulting of the older 4*s, i spent time trying to decide whether to follow the general advice and hoard so as not to waste covers, all the while opening all my tokens ans feeling bad for it. Once I clocked what I was doing and slapped myself for getting so worked up about a game, I changed tack. My plan is now to focus on the newer 4*s as they will be in tokens longer, and abandon older ones to purgatory alongside Venom et al. So that means Wasp and Spider Woman may never get champed. Once I owned this decision, I had more fun again.
    I also started 3 x 2* dupes to protect the covers that were building up in my queue, with a view to using those spots for 3* dupes down the road once they start nearing 266, so it's not wasted space.

What I hope to do is champ all the latest 4*s such that it's only ever really the most recent ones coming in under cover I need to spend iso on (with a few sacrificial lambs along the way) which seems like a pleasing place to be (and then almost at the front of the 4* curve for a change, rather than constant catch up!). This should then enable me to consider champing older 4*s and/or investing in 5*s
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    About 10 3-stars left to champ and most of them are well covered too. So shouldn't take too long now.

I plan on saving about 3000 CP and then, if I have enough ISO, use them on twelve latest and hopefully champ them all. I currently have 685 and I estimate to reach my goal in about half a year. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlluAllu wrote:
    About 10 3-stars left to champ and most of them are well covered too. So shouldn't take too long now.

I plan on saving about 3000 CP and then, if I have enough ISO, use them on twelve latest and hopefully champ them all. I currently have 685 and I estimate to reach my goal in about half a year. icon_e_smile.gif
    That's awesome. I finished the 3-stars in December and I remember it was a very satisfying feeling. Now I have Hawkguy sitting unchamped on my roster and it's bugging me. Looking forward to his presence in tokens so I can bonus him and get him champed.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous seasons:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38452&start=220#p557684 <- Last update, completely re-doing here. It was the "big season" afterall...the ISO came in with shield levels and changes were made!

EIGHT seasons ago:
    5*: Some changes made, hit the daily drop Phoenix day and finally champed her at 451, tested some CP pulls and got a few more covers: still no one anywhere near usable. 5/0/2 Surfer, 2/0/2 IM, 2/1/1 BSSM, 2/1/1 OML, 0/2/0 GG, 2/0/0 Steve, 0/1/1 Hulk, 0/1/0 Widow, 0/0/0 Bolt, 0/1/0 (extra) Phoenix, 1/0/0 (extra) SS.

4*: Champed Dino, Nova, Carnage. Fourteen champed, seventeen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, Winter Soldier joined this list).

3*: 15@200+ 13 12@196-199, 13@177-195

2*: sold all max 2*'s except OBW to get the 2*'s all champed and rotations started. +7 2* champs! No champed bagman for some time.

108 roster spots (+2, 5* BW, 4* Spider Woman, 2nd 2* OBW, Venom (spot for next 4*?) added, 144 Thor/Storm removed)
    1042 CP (-26, used about 500 to get six-seven [lucky rate] 5* covers) urrently holding a Cho cover and nearly enough ISO, may max him. Dino is ready for his show. "Next best" 4*'s ready to go are Ant-Man and X-23, Quake/Punisher/Peggy still dont' have enough covers.

SEVEN seasons ago:
    Waited for both the mini-season and anniversary season to update; that's like a full season but with more ISO.

5*: "big" changes due to CP pull but still probably six months away from having a 2nd usable 5* at the rate they've come.
    Phoenix 453 (+2) 4/1/2 BSSM (+3) 3/1/2 OML (+2) 5/0/4 SS (+2) 3/1/2 IM (+2) 0/4/0 GG (+2) 2/1/0 Cap (+1) (No latest pulls/changes).

4*: Champed Cho, X23, Miles (daily drop tomorrow), Venom (next 4* daily drop), Quake . Ninteen champed (+5 - thanks double iso and short seasons!), fourteen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, ) (Peggy, WS, MK added to this tier - Drax, WM, Spider woman about one cover from getting to this tier)

3*: 11@183-199 (-14). 17@ 200-209 (+2). 12@ 210+ (+12)

112 roster spots (+4: Gwenpool, 2nd MBW, 2nd Ares, 2nd 2* Wolvy)
    49 CP (-1000 from last season and -500 (approx) more that I opened)
    29 LT's (Waiting for "next" 5* along with BB in them)
    Level 74 (opening all that CP really sped this up)

Next season:
    Holding Gwen/Falcap covers, could go with them. Ghost Rider will be next daily drop I don't have champed. Hopefully will be missing only one Peggy cover after PVP rewards, two short of Punisher - these last two would be priorities if I find their covers. Moved OML to 280 to try him out, may go to 300/345. Similar with BSSM - may go 360/360 just to have a better 2nd character in SSim.

SIX seasons ago:
    First season without numbers following it - first season in Pax and not in Wrecking Crew (had been there every season since season 2). Did champ Gwen and Falcap, was holding covers end of last season. Also champed Peggy and Ant-Man: this really burned the farm, holding Punisher and SL covers to max/champ but may miss out on both.

124 roster spots (+4: BB/Strange/3*Strange/up to 5 MBW/2* farm)
    -Every non 1* currently rostered. 2x Jean, 2x SS, 2x PX.
    Under 20 CP/0 LT's (opened everything)
    Level 79 (+5)

5* changes: Opened LT's with introduction of Strange, went 4/45 up front...Phoenix 455 (+2) 4/1/3 BSSM (+1) 3/2/2 OML (+1) 5/0/5 SS1 (+1), 2/0/0 SS2 (+1), 3/3/0 Cap (+3), 3/1/2 IM, 2/2/1 Hulk (+3), 1/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/1 BB (+2), 0/1/2 Strange (+3). Lots of added covers...mostly middling actual progress.

4* changes: 23 champed (+4: Peggy/Gwen/Falcap/Antman). 10 at ~172, 8 of them with 13 covers, 4 more (all but Gwenpool, Kate, Wasp) could get that high. Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

3*: not counting newest (strange): 2 below 200 (-9), 14 @ 200-209 (-3), 16 @ 211-219 (+4), 7@ 220-230 (+7)

Next season: 13th Punisher makes him my next 4* priority, still debating about taking OML to 375 and BSSM to 375 - next daily drop cover would allow to 390. Probably should start hoarding again...having a hard time after opening everything!

FIVE seasons ago:
    Had burned the 2* farm to pay for previous season, mostly rebuilding.

3* changes: Strange champed. 1 below 200 (-1), 9 @ 200-209 (-5), 14 @ 211-219 (-2), 15@ 220-230 (+8), 1@ 231-240 (+1)

4* changes: Venom, Medusa rostered. 25 champed (+2, SL/Spider-Woman). 11 at 172, 7 with 13 covers (+Blade, Drax). Only Wasp, War Machine, and Luke Cage remain that could get that high; Kate, Gwenpool, Medusa, and Venom cannot (which means I'll be losing some upcoming DDQ's....) Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

5* changes: Only opened a few CP early in season, only added one Cap (3/3/1). Opening LT's: 2/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/2 BB (+1), 0/3/2 Strange (+2).

124 roster spots (+4: Agent Venom, Medusa).
    -Every character rostered except 1*'s, 5x mbw, 2x ss, 2x Phoenix, 2x PX.
    583 CP (+583)
    Level 82 (+3)

Next season: For two seasons I've said "punisher next"...maybe this time I'll mean it. Tomorrow is day 1000 for me, and BSSM goes to 5/1/3....may take him from 255 to 390. Will probably hoard CP until both those goals are done and I have enough to max another 4* instead of waste it (300K)...which means probably hoarding CP for two more seasons.

FOUR seasons ago:
    Double ISO allowed me to champ the two planned (Punimax/WS), low-covers on Kate and no other great covered 4*'s meant I drew all CP.

3* changes: Thanos rostered, not yet champed. Old 40: 4 @ 200-209 (-5), 13 @ 211-219 (-1), 14@ 220-230 (-1), 7@ 231-240 (+6)

4* changes: Captain Marvel rostered. 28 champed (+3, Punimax/WS/MK). 11 at 172, 5 with 13 covers (+Wasp/War Machine/Kate). Only Luke Cage remain that could get that high. 2@ 300+, 4@ 290+ (+1), 11@ 280+ (+2).

5* changes: Phoenix 458 (+3) 5/1/3 BSSM (+1 from daily drop) 3/2/3 OML (+1) 2/0/1 SS2 (+1) THEN finally red 5/1/5 SS1 (+1) , 3/4/1 Cap (+1), 4/3/2 IM (+2), 1/5/0 GG (+1, making upcoming daily drop worthless...) 2/2/1 Hulk (+0), 4/1/0 Widow (+2), 1/1/2 BB (+1), 0/4/2 Strange (+1), 1/0/0 Thanos (+1)

127 roster spots (+3: Thanos 3/Thanos 5/Captain Marvel).
    -Every character rostered except 1*'s, 5x mbw, 2x ss, 2x Phoenix, 2x PX.
    less than 20 CP (-583 and everything earned last season), 0 LT's.
    Level 87 (+5)

Next season plans: Holding an Elecktra cover, may finally champ her (to be ready for valentine's day event?). Best (?) 13 covered character is level 70 Cage; Blade has 12 covers and may be high priority after that.

THREE seasons ago:
    3* changes: champed Thanos. Old 40: 2 @ 200-209 (-3, only Falcon/QS), 5 @ 211-220 (-8), 17@ 221-230 (+3), 13@ 231-240 (+6) 3@241-250 (+3)

4* changes: Riri rostered. 31 champed (+3, Elecktra as planned, Cage from 70, Kate). Duck moved from max possible 168 to max possible 229. 8 at 172 (-3), 7 there with 13 covers (War Machine/PX/Drax/IW/GR/Wasp/MRF...about the order I'd max them in); Blade with 12 covers. Venom, Medusa, Gwenpool could get to around 172. 3@ 300+ (+1), 5@ 290+ (+1), 14@ 280+ (+3).

5* changes: Phoenix 458 (+0) 5/1/3 BSSM (+0) 4/2/4 OML (+2) 2/0/1 SS2 (+0) 5/1/5 SS1 (+0) , 3/4/1 Cap (+0), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0, making upcoming daily drop worthless...) 2/2/1 Hulk (+0), 1/1/2 BB (+0), 4/1/1 Widow (+1), 1/4/3 Strange (+2), 1/0/0 Thanos (+0), 0/0/0 BP (+0). --Considering all the latests I pulled from 3*/4* champs getting +3 is about the right percentage pull.
    --Considering I pulled -every single CP possible- out of the season, +2 5* covers when there are NINE in classics means NEGATIVE progess! RNG-only progress is terrible, and SLOW RNG PROGRESS is killing the game!

131 Roster spots (+4, Riri & 2*'s, no BP yet).
    Less than 20 CP, zero latests
    Level 91 (+4)
    Day 1052; daily drops coming up: Howard purple (sadly must toss, along with two more currently in queue....), WS (already champed).

Next season:
    Hoarded CP while "only Kate could hurt me"...then drew Kate out of latest, so pulled CP. Will probably hoard again since from Kate champ came 13th War Machine - will max him next and need one more cover of Blade for 13, would be next up.

TWO seasons ago:
    WELL - getting 31 champed 4*'s removed suddenly from packs, along with a week-long gauntlet for no ISO will certainly hamper your progress, right? Started hoarding as of previous post here, unloaded at end of season for latest 5* and it worked. 4*'s ignored as OML taken from 300 to 405 in preparation for going to 420 next season (daily drop). Then dropped all the rest of the ISO earned this season into Dr. Strange, 355->450 after a wave of covers.

3* changes: Old 40: 1 @ 200-209 (-1, only QS), 4 @ 211-220 (-1), 15@ 221-230 (-2), 10@ 231-240 (-3) 10@241-250 (+7)

4* changes: Mordo/Colston rostered. 31 champed (no change). 11 at 172 (+3 Medusa, Gwenpool, Venom) - now a good spot for the daily 4* use. Captain Marvel could get there.

Vaulted 4* status: Champed Kate/MK to leave. Champed Peggy/SW/Cage next to leave (Wasp not champed). 13 covers on all but Medusa (need one), Riri, Capt Marvel, and new two.

5* changes: No added covers in classics. 5/1/1 Widow (+1 when in latest), 3/5/5 Strange (+5! After +2 last season!), 3/2/1 Thanos (+5!), 0/0/3 BP (+3). Moved OML to 405 (from 300), moved Strange to 450 (from 255).

Next season:
    ....I have no idea. The vaults were TERRIBLE for a vet roster like mine. The reason I was ABLE to speed into 5*'s this season was due to the number of LT's I was pulling from 3*'s and 4*'s.....that number was just circumcised. Zero iso....I'm (already) wasting Wasp/Blade/Venom covers - and soon Medusa. Probably better to waste as few Blade/Medusa/Marvel covers as possible, so I guess I prioritize them.

Last season plan of maxing War Machine and Drax (as upcoming daily drops, to not waste their covers) seems pointless now. I guess other older 4*'s with 13 covers (War Machine/PX/Drax/IW/GR/Wasp/MRF) linger in obscurity forever, forgotten about and uncared for.

134 Roster spots (+3, BP, Coulson, Mordo).
    100cp/0 latest tokens...debating about starting a hoard (again).
    Level 95 (+4)
    Day 1079 ; next daily drops: Purple GG (have 1/5/0....), Dino's (champed), OML.

Last season:

3* changes: 3* Hawkeye rostered and moved to 166, Strange/Thanos originally BH moved to 185/191. Old 40: 1 @ 200-209 (QS still), 1 @ 211-220 (-3, only Doc Ock), 6@ 221-230 (-1), 5@ 231-240 (-5) 19@241-250 (+9) 3@251-265 (+3), 1@266 (SW got there first)

4* changes: Fist Rostered. 35 champed (+4: Blade, Carol, Coulson, Medusa - pushed hard this season, wasted one blade cover and none of the others). 9 at 172 (-2; Medusa, Blade), most could get there.

Vaulted 4* status: Champed Kate/MK already left, champed Peggy/SW/Cage next to leave (Wasp not champed). Had to pick, ignoring Gwenpool/Wasp/Venom, only missing covers for Fist/Riri, have 13 Mordo.

5* changes: GG daily drop made me 1/6/0, rostered 2nd copy (to join my Phoenix and SS 2nds). OML daily drop + one BH draw went to 5/3/4 and moved him to 435 (from 405). Strange 453 (+3) 5/5/3 Thanos (+7!), 1/4/4 BP (+6!). Which just shows you everything you need to know if you scan back a few seasons to classics - where most are way behind the latests now.

136 Roster spots (+2, IF, 3*Hawkeye).
    289cp/10LT - pulled in middle of season after champing 4*'s, drew final Thanos and started hoarding again.
    Level 100 (+5)
    Day 1079 ; next daily drops - War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season: Hoarding until I champ 5Thanos, then open and hope to champ Mordo next.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    SHIELD rank level : 59
    Roster slots : 79

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 1
    icon_ironman.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 13
    icon_agentcoulson_tiny.pngicon_venom.pngicon_blade.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_drax.pngicon_falcon.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGhoward_icon.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_lukecage.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_starlord.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png : 42
    Champions : 29
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngdrstrange_icon.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.png : 14
    Champions : 8
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.png : 8
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Currently on day 685.
    Just hit rank 65.
    Bonus tagged heroes are:
    Old Man Logan, Professor X and Sentry.
    Roster in my signature's been updated but I can't for the life of me figure out how to hyperlink in this new fangled board.

So if you take a look at my roster in my signature, you'll noticed that the hero levels are completely out of whack. Everyone's got at least some iso pumped into them. I had so much Iso that I hadn't been caring about who I leveled. As soon as I got a cover for them, I boosted their level as much as I could. Now my roster's starting to get up there and the 4*s actually take a decent amount of Iso to level up to their max. Especially past the 213 mark.

Thankfully, at this point, I've got a decent 2* farm going. Gotta say, it's much more enjoyable to be able to keep a bunch of those 2*s in the roster rather than just ditching them for the 250.

Usually get the 4* on the missions. The 25cp depending on how much time I'm willing to show into it. PvP I'm pretty screwed on because Wolvie's up to 285. Most enemies I see are full 4* rosters or mid 5s.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    This posting interface is uneditable nonsense. grr.

Last post on March 11
    dr tinykittylove wrote:
    starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L463 +1
    Phx L457 +2 after being absent since July!
    SS 458 +2
    Black Bolt 453 5/5/3 +2
    Widow 454 5/4/4 +2
    Banner 3/2/5 +0
    0/0/1 +0
    Cap 1/5/3 +1
    Cap 0/2/0 +0
    IM46 4/4/5 +0
    GG 4/5/4 +0
    BSS 5/5/3 +3
    5trange 2/5/5 +2+1 a second bonus really?
    Thanos 2/2/2 +3+1 last hurrah of the off-season! From champ lt for eddie venom
    BP 0/2/3 +2
    Hawkeye 0/0/0 +0
    Champed Natasha.
    Felt like I had a poor run, but I see now it's really just that I had a few concentrated good streaks between dry spells and I stopped getting an unfair number of
    Latests with much of my 3* farm having passed the lt popping milestone.
    By any measure I've had insane luck, pulling all usable covers despite having 2 cover maxed unchamped 5*s and 3 colours at 5 among the rest. I'm stuck though, between champing 4*s and needing to replant the 2-3* farms, I have no idea when I will have iso to champ, now 3 5*s.
    starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Champed Medusa, Gwenpool, Riri, halfway through Carol.
    Mordo at 3/5/4, will be completed with the season sim cover. Coulson at 4/4/3, not much breathing space there either..
    starpng starpng starpng
    Up to 14 at 262+ with dupes started. 4 dupes completed - Mororo, Rags, Lcap, Im40. Cyc, Strange and Thanos bringing up the rear but all moving up faster than expected. Hawkeye new to roster.
    starpng starpng
    Still herding dupes and holding too many in queue.
    Bagman count: 2!

Pre-power season post OML nerf.

I kept my OML because I'm crazy, not stupid. Nuff said.

starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L463 +0 
    Phx L458 +1
    SS L460 +2
    Black Bolt L453 +0
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L451 +1
    BSS L451 +1
    5trange L451 +2
    Banner 3/3/5 +1 
    0/0/1 +0
    Cap 4/5/3 +3 (1 from No More OML token) Awaiting 1180 Resupply in 16 days to complete.
    Cap 0/2/0 +0
    GG 4/5/4 +0
    Thanos 3/5/5 +7 last one from rechamping Mororo before season start. Now he can sit in the naughty corner with GG.
    BP 2/3/5 +5
    Hawkeye 0/3/1 +4 

Champed IM46. Champed BSS. Champed 5trange. Mad season.

starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Champed Mordo. Champed Coulson. Sold several covers of both in rushing the 5*s.

starpng starpng starpng
    Maxchamped with 13 cover duplicates:
    LCap. Patch. GSBW. IM40. Storm. Rags. IF. CMags. Grocket. All sacrificed on the altar of the 5* false idols. 
    Rechamped:
    LCap. Patch. GSBW. Storm.
    Pending iso:
    Grocket. CMags. (with covers in queue)
    IM40. IF. Rags. Hawkguy. (whoever gets covers first.)
    Dupes in progress with main over 260:
    Hulk. Torch. (completed)
    Bullseye. BP. Blade. DP. Loki. Beast. Luke. Daredevil

starpng starpng
    Surviving champs:
    Bagman. Wolvie. Level 15 dupes everywhere. Sold multiple covers because the dupe situation was getting silly.

Bagman count: 2 (not including bagpvp)
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    April offseason update!* 

(*delayed due to forum maintenance, and lack of motivation to post on these awkwardly formatted forums) 

This season: sparked by bonus heroes and vaulting, I champed six (!) 4*s this month: Bl4de, C4ge, Wasp, C4rol, Mordo and Coulson. Bl4de was an absolute joy to use when he was an essential; C4rol is as fun as I thought she'd be; the rest I've gotten mixed use out of. 

This leads me to a tipping point for my roster: leveling 5*s. I got my 13th Black Bolt this month (wooo!), but I'm paranoid about champing him and forever inflating my scaling and PvP MMR without a second 5* to back him up. I do have a Thanos at 9 covers, and Strange and BP at 7, so I might stockpile ISO for a while and slowly start leveling them over the next few weeks. 

Or I might chicken out, because I really do enjoy playing with this wide roster of 4*s (at least in PvE).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Reached a milestone in that both Rocket and Groot and Iron Man 40 reached level 257, the Point where I'd said I'd start saving covers for a duplicate (and just in time for Grocket's PvP too!). Of course, looking at the last few champion rewards it's very tempting to go to 261 instead...

Also up to over 200 stockpiled Latest Legends pulls (tokens + CP). I hope to reach 250 Before April ends, but the OML Changes may have affected my ability to hit 1200 Points in PvP which may cut off my CP supply. We'll see I guess.