Your device is not supported by this version

Comments

• Im having the same issue with my LG Leon with android 5.1.1 I've spent lots of money on this game and its my favorite game but if i can't play it anymore i want a refund!!! But i would rather be able to play my favorite match 3 game! Plz help me!!
  • I'm on 5.1.1 and I can't update to R94 incompatible device
  • baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I can open the link, a message appear that: "I can't read this forum"
  • ACK! Same thing again!!! Would love to download the . Apk directly!!!
  • Getting the same thing, updated my os, and reset the app store... still cannot get the update.
    Lg tabled android v 5.0.2
  • Having the same issue android version 5.0 phone is galaxy S5
  • Poor man all he ever does is try to help and he either gets suspended or in trouble, he got his account suspended for 36 hours for posting that link.
    I heard he hasn't gotten customer support in over 200 days, his facebook info I wouldn't give up but I would probably get in trouble or something lol. By the way, the Fixx worked for my android SO THANK YOU WALKERBEAR!
  • well my LG tablet is not a supported device now all of a sudden, been playing for over 400 days in a row, and now I can't any more...
  • Please help after playing this game consistently since it came out a few years ago all of a sudden now it reads uncompatible with my device I'm playing off of the latest version of Android on an LG g4. Is it going to be fixed? Or is this now a permanent change? This is very inconvenient due to the fact of it being a game I play every day. Definitely my favorite game via mobile devices.
  • Official reply from d3go support (worked 4th time)

1) Uninstall the game from your device.
    2.) Clear the cache from your device. (Note: Please be sure to clear the cache data for the Google Play Store)
    3.) Go into any app that says "Google" or "Google Play" and select "Force Stop" and "Clear Data" (excluding Google Keyboard).
    4.) Uninstall and reinstall all Google Play Updates
    5.) Restart your device and reinstall the game from Google Play.

To clear the cache for the Google Play Store:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear data
    Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache

To uninstall Google Play updates:

Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > uninstall updates
  • I will personally help out every person single handedly & individually until all of u can play again.

Any device incompatibility issues just pm me.
  • So just to confirm, the problem is not with the game itself, the problem lies with the google play store. I have worked with clearing the cache and data from the google play store and uninstalled the game from my tablet. It would still not install (wouldn't even show up to be installed from the tablet). Then I logged into the play store from a computer and it would say it's compatible with "all" my devices. Then I selected to reinstall it on my tablet from there and it installed. And now it's working.

Hopefully the rest of you will get things working as well ! Good luck !
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Official reply from d3go support (worked 4th time)

2.) Clear the cache from your device. (Note: Please be sure to clear the cache data for the Google Play Store)
    3.) Go into any app that says "Google" or "Google Play" and select "Force Stop" and "Clear Data" (excluding Google Keyboard).

I hope like heck they also suggested 0) BACK UP YOUR GAME TO FACEBOOK
  • I Believe your account auto-syncs with your Facebook for REWARDS & with the servers every 90 seconds.
  • Haven't been able to play for WEEKS. Grrrrr. Not good.
  • Official reply from d3go support (worked 4th time)

I did this as well as the recommended PC route (see thread above). Even on PC I get the message, "This app is incompatible with your device. [T-Moble US Samsung GT-S5830M]"

Not good. The money I've invested in this game (easily my fave app) has been flushed down the toilet icon_e_sad.gif !! Now the game has been uninstalled on my phone and I can't re-install it. Bummer.
  • Still having issues with this on my Sony Z1

Come on my Alliance needs me icon_e_smile.gif

DaCyC
  • I've just updated my iPhone, every time I click to play on puzzle quest, it's opens to the marvel logo, then sends me back to my home screen. Help please??
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wizzle87 wrote:
    I've just updated my iPhone, every time I click to play on puzzle quest, it's opens to the marvel logo, then sends me back to my home screen. Help please??
    Moderator note: This thread is for a problem on Android phones. Please post in the appropriate threads only.
  • I have the same issue as everyone else seems to have been having for a while.

LG tab running 4.4.2 and I cant download the game at all, just get the not compatible message. Completely fresh install after reseting the tablet. Ive tried all the steps listed and nothing works, do we have any other steps at all?