Your device is not supported by this version

Comments

• spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Great here we go again...droid turbo Android 5.1 been playing for 791 days and now I can't play anymore? Please fix this. There's nothing in this update that should jump generations.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not speaking on behalf of D3 or Demiurge:

While the devs are doing whatever they can, it might help to know that this isn't D3 or Demiurge's fault. A number of games have been affected by this.

This story offers guidelines to fix the same problem in Clash of Clans.

At its root, this is a Google Play store problem affecting users when they update their applications.
  • DubbaHuss
    DubbaHuss Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Having same issue again, but uninstalling google play updates not doing it this time
  • I'm having the same problem, LG Destiny (L21G) running Android 5.0.1.

My partner has the same phone, his updated just fine. I tried the "uninstall/clear cache with practically everything that says" google" in the apps manager" but that didn't work. I haven't tried Uninstalled the game, because I really, really don't want to have to run through the prologue again.
  • Can't upgrade to version R93. Device is redmi, android version 4.4.2
  • baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I tried all but issue are still here!!!

every update is a lot of trouble, please stop to do it if when you fix all update issue!!!
  • baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I find same issue from another game from different software house, so issue is from play store, what we have to do, so?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some people have reported that they had to clear the cache for Google Play services and Google Play Store.

I'm kind of surprised this is still happening. Maybe now that it's messing with Clash of Clans, enough people will complain that Google will fix whatever is causing this.
  • OK, so what seems to have worked for me is to uninstall the game (I KNOW!), then go into the play store in "all apps" and delete MPQ there, then clear cache on Google games, Google play store, and Google framework, then reboot, go into play, and try again.

I actually had to go into Games first, b/c play wouldn't load.

YMMV

try this at your own risk icon_e_smile.gif
  • Don't worry help will appear....about 10 am tomorrow. Lol. Sorry I know how it feels. If it helps r93 update is suppose to have a fix for this. Haha sorry laughing at the "it's not us it's them".
  • I've been playing this game for over a year and now I can't update it because my device isn't compatible? icon_eek.gif I have a LG G4. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon. Android version is 5.0
  • Ok i have put a lot of time and money into marvel puzzle quest and now can't play it on my lg tablet or my lg flex 2, i mean what do i get on turn for my support of the game. Issue needs fixed or i should get my money refunded.
  • Also not working on my LG G4. Cleared all caches, no luck. Tried uninstalling, now can't reinstall. Would appreciate a solution.
  • With the lg h422 spirit same problem - "Your device is not supported by this version"
  • Good evening , dear developers ! My smartphone lg h422 spirit faced with the same problem as described above . after the upgrade , the device no longer support the game , please help
  • I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to transfer over to a new phone (HTC One M8) from an HTC One M7 (which has no problem running MPQ): I can't even download the app from the store. It tells me my device isn't compatible.

I've tried the fixes posted here and they don't work.
  • I am also experiencing this issue. I have been a multiple-times-a-day user for some time, but have not been able to play in over a week. I have cleared my cache(s) and am still receiving the "your device is not compatible" error message. Any word on a fix, whether from d3 or Google Play? Has there been any word from Google on the issue at all?
  • DrumSkank
    DrumSkank Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Just bought a galaxy tab4.
    It says
    "Your device isn't compatible with this version" when I try to get it through chrome.
    Google play won't show the app when I search for it either.....

How do I get it to work?
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    lg optimus f3 running Android 4.1.2 says my device is no longer supported.
  • DrumSkank
    DrumSkank Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Cleared cache.
    Cleared data.
    Restarted tab.
    Opened google play.
    Got game.
    Works now.

Hope I don't have to do this every update.