• nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    I think the longest I had to wait was.. a bit over one hour? v.v

I wish they werent THAT slow *sigh*
  • nihilium wrote:
    I think the longest I had to wait was.. a bit over one hour? v.v

I wish they werent THAT slow *sigh*
    Pretty sure they hand em out in order. Joined the event in the first few minutes and got my rewards in the first few minutes after ending.
  • Damn you Rharl! whomever you are! Beat my by 60 points. (he topped at 870 i think)
  • Razzi wrote:
    no rewards yet. I want my blue mag cover

You're not alone in the wait. I still have not seeen any rewards yet either. Just looking for my first Mag. Sadly, the new Mag tournament doesn't look that attractive (no pun intended).

I'll be patient as others have mentioned and then open a ticket. But thanks for mentioning that others are also waiting.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Argh! I need to know if I made it to #5 or not! Was 7th by a few points and finished a match at the buzzer. The suspense is killing me!
  • Yep also waiting here.
  • I was in the last bracket, wonder how long it will be.
  • Just got mine.
  • Roya PQ wrote:
    Just got mine.

Same.

Made 5th. Was right on the cusp of 5th and 6th at the buzzer. 300 HP net spend. Took almost 700 points for top 5. Competitive tourney!
  • Got mine and yeah kept the first place. I had about 760-something points I think.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Just got mine. Shoot, didnt get top 5. Must have missed that last battle. At least I hadnt spent any HP shielding. =(
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got mine.

I was 14 when the timer expired.

Got top 45. icon_cry.gif

Still no red cover.
  • For a short while I battled for Red cover too and was able to reach #14 but that was just for a few minutes 30mins before the end and before all the retaliations. I ended with 500 points and top45 so I got my third blue Mags cover. This tourney went just as I expected. Since the Simulation has taken it's toll I've only briefly tried to compete in PvP tourneys. I'm happy for the single Mags cover I got since I didn't invest too much in this tourney. But still... maybe I should have.

And now there's Magnetic Mayhem tourney. Dang it. Both my Mags are around lvl30s so not gonna be peachy. icon_e_confused.gif
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I *finally* got my first red cover. Fortunately purple is the easiest to get in Lightning Rounds, so I didn't have to try hard for Top5.

I really hope Magneto won't be ragnarok'ed, because I really like him.
  • I was so focused on the PvE event I nearly forgot about the DD tourney, despite having pumped up my DD a bit!
    Closed out top 15, shielded at 11th position. Which is nice, because I only had one classic mags cover (red), before - which was my second or third standard token use ever.

But wow, was this tournament ever competitive.
  • It keeps amazing me when the AI spends the 11 purple to lay L1 trap instead of using the L5 OBW to steal 4 of each AP instantly.