Simulator Basics

Options

Comments

• Went from almost zero to 17 thousand ISO from just about 90 minutes of this event. AWESOME

Iso Flood and it goes towards my chance for a kick **** woman on my team? Game on my friends.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    I need psylocke so bad icon_e_sad.gif

She seems to have terrible synergy with Spidey+Hulk though.

If you ever give us Kitty Pryde, please give her purple and black or I'll die.

Purple Lockheed Power.

0_0

XD
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As far as bracket timing, I think every sub event bracket is going to be full of tryhards (me included) right now, but you might be able to game the main bracket by waiting a day.

I have no self-control and am off work today, so there was no waiting for me.
  • I love this event. It is... so much ISO... so... much... ISO
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Devs Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself! All jokes aside I'm going crazy over this new event!!! Having a blast and brushing the dust of rags!
  • This is exactly the sort of event I wanted.

After all the complaining I've done about not having ISO this is AWESOME
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Might have missed this but anyone know how often missions can be repeated until they drop to 1?
  • All my characters a powered up! Yes icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • YES! Beat the Wolverine/Daken/Maggia fight with OBW, Cap and Ares
    5000 more ISO
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    but you might be able to game the main bracket by waiting a day.

That's going to be my strategy.

I'm going to wait for that first refresh to hit (and maybe a few hours after it) and then join a bracket. Should get a nice rubber band effect off of those people that did two sets of missions.
  • Might have missed this but anyone know how often missions can be repeated until they drop to 1?

Ran the first easy node to test this - assuming they're all consistent it looks like 5.
  • arg! can't... stop... playing...

game is gonna get me fired!

WAIT! with no job, then I could play all day !
  • whorst wrote:
    YES! Beat the Wolverine/Daken/Maggia fight with OBW, Cap and Ares
    5000 more ISO

just beat it once and get the 5000 dude?
  • Vinny J wrote:
    arg! can't... stop... playing...

game is gonna get me fired!

WAIT! with no job, then I could play all day !
    lol no job means no money but so much spare time.........yes you should quit icon_e_smile.gif
  • whorst wrote:
    YES! Beat the Wolverine/Daken/Maggia fight with OBW, Cap and Ares
    5000 more ISO

just beat it once and get the 5000 dude?
    Yeah you get 5000 ISO if you beat it
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The progression "highly trained" recruit tokens have been incredibly kind to me...two tokens....two black hulks, after that I took advantage and bought one more for 200 HP...blue IW
    Those days when the RNG gods smile on you icon_cool.gif
  • Deimos12 wrote:
    The progression "highly trained" recruit tokens have been incredibly kind to me...two tokens....two black hulks, after that I took advantage and bought one more for 200 HP...blue IW
    Those days when the RNG gods smile on you icon_cool.gif
    I got a black Hulk from those as well, and one red GBW from a standard token
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All I got was a black moonstone and a classic storm both of who I already have full covers for icon_e_sad.gif
  • Ran one full run of both regular and hard mode -

Missions and rewards are constant between both. Levels look to be roughly doubled between easy and hard. Finishing one run of easy gave me ~1100 rank points, one run of hard gave me ~4900. 5 runs per node, with 1/2 points each run means that give or take rubberbanding - 6000+3000+1500+750+375= 11625 (approx.) is the current number of points per full depletion of both subs. Looks like the higher tier prog rewards are much more in line this time around - refresh periods will ultimately determine how many people reach the 300K.

Pulled in roughly 20K ISO for a single run of all nodes in both subs! Definitely planning to play this for main event rewards and not worry about subs, since the tokens aren't likely to help my roster.

Levels scaling some, but only a small gradient (Thugs in first easy node began at 25, are now at 30). Not sure if scaling is per node or cumulative yet.

That's all I have to report right now!