Simulator Basics

Options
1707172737476»

Comments

• This event was much better than the previous one but still it could be a lot better. I think they should put some cap on level scaling for each fight on normal. And people with weaker roosters should have it bit harder than it was now. ( I mean the ones with max level 30 chars blazing through hard mode)
  • nadarath wrote:
    This event was much better than the previous one but still it could be a lot better. I think they should put some cap on level scaling for each fight on normal. And people with weaker roosters should have it bit harder than it was now. ( I mean the ones with max level 30 chars blazing through hard mode)

I agree. I mean, if you don't even know how to properly care for a rooster, why do you own a henhouse?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Celerity wrote:
    nadarath wrote:
    This event was much better than the previous one but still it could be a lot better. I think they should put some cap on level scaling for each fight on normal. And people with weaker roosters should have it bit harder than it was now. ( I mean the ones with max level 30 chars blazing through hard mode)

I agree. I mean, if you don't even know how to properly care for a rooster, why do you own a henhouse?
    Look at my co.. I mean rooster. It's so big and highly trained, too.
  • Lol not a bad pull with my 4 heroics:

Green Thor
    Yellow Cap
    Blue C Mag (have to sell since my C Mag is 5/3/5 now)
    Red Ares (never pulled an Ares before).
  • Had to kick out bagman to make space for my one psylocke cover. If you see me using here, that means I'm tanking so attack away! icon_e_smile.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    Lol not a bad pull with my 4 heroics:

Green Thor
    Yellow Cap
    Blue C Mag (have to sell since my C Mag is 5/3/5 now)
    Red Ares (never pulled an Ares before).

Also used 4 heroics and got the same 4 heroes just with different colors
  • Got a great haul from Heroics

Blue IW
    Green GSBW
    Purple Spidey
    Black Dr Doom
    Moonstone and Thor

Doom and spidey I didn't need, but IW and widow were great
  • Pulled a blue DareDevil and a purple MN Magneto. DD lets me put him into the low 50's for the latest Event and the Mag cover is icing on a cake that I never use.

Also got two Ares, aka 250 ISO.
  • Got a great haul from Heroics

Blue IW
    Green GSBW
    Purple Spidey
    Black Dr Doom
    Moonstone and Thor

That's a ridiculously good haul - well done! Mine was pretty much the opposite of that, and I need Doom and Spidey ( and IW and GSBW) covers!
  • allorin wrote:
    Got a great haul from Heroics

Blue IW
    Green GSBW
    Purple Spidey
    Black Dr Doom
    Moonstone and Thor

That's a ridiculously good haul - well done! Mine was pretty much the opposite of that, and I need Doom and Spidey ( and IW and GSBW) covers!

Yea I was happy with it. From now on, I'm going to save all tokens gained and have them covered to Heroics