Simulator Basics

Options

Comments

• DecoyDuck
    Options
    ArchJojo wrote:
    Overal sim....I am beeing chased by a decoyduck !

I've been chasing and chasing but you're pretty safe. It looks like you're shooting for the gold, while I'm trying just trying to avoid the bronze. Back to the grind!
  • 14,000k away from 250,000 but I think it's safe that I place top 2 as there is over 50,000 between me and 3rd place and I am leading second by 27,000. It's been a fun event.
  • Gotta love the desert. At least now I know AP caps at 30 and environment tiles go past 100 (not in the screenshot, but had 107 environment tiles stacked up earlier).
    WPwYuM2.png
  • They cap at 300 iirc as they should since some abilities cost ~240.
  • DX_das wrote:
    i am competing with 2 players for top 2 spot... we keep overtake each other... finally able to make some differences in point by 5k... but gonna back to grind more to guarantee my place within the next 2 hours... i wan try out IW yellow skill icon_razz.gif

Dx are you teh831 in our bracket? You and vbr have been going back and forth. I just want top 10 and will play the last missions to secure #1 in my hard bracket again. Good luck.

yeah.. thanks xD
    No one will get in my way in obtaining my 1st yellow IW cover now with 50 minutes left and 7k point difference from 2nd icon_twisted.gif
  • Bah finishing 3rd. Can't catch 1st or 2nd. No extra HP for selling that IW yellow cover icon_e_sad.gif oh well.
  • Maddeningly close (4k points) to getting top 50, but out of healthpacks and hero health, etc. Well, considering I thought I wasn't gonna get any Psylocke covers, I'll be happy with that, I suppose.

Without knowing how it scales, though, it looks like 3/5/5 or 4/5/4 might be her best build. I dunno, it's gonna be interesting. Really depends on how the blue scales, but the black looks great. Red looks like a bad Wolverine claws, but maybe it scales into something more awesome.
  • Finished on 248k points, not quite the 249k I predicted. Was probably just over 2k points left on the boards, but points per fight & multiplier were low + so was too slow to kill with my team. Hulk (lvl 95) buffed fights were fun.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Whew, the last minutes were pretty intense for me. I was creeping on top 10 and made someone 11th. They pushed quite beautifully at the same time as me and we both pushed past another person, so I became 10th and they 9th. (I was only doing 'easy' fights, i.e. ones that did not rule out mStorm. Which is unfortunate, I'd really like to know if I could defeat the goddess that is lvl 230 mStorm in Jungle, riding a Dino.)
    To sum up, top 10 and boy was it an intense bracket.
    peRUenKl.png
    Rewards are already in! Congratulations everyone!
  • Well, I have my Psylockes (though bizarrely, not my Sim - Hard rewards, yet). Whew! Got there in the end.
  • allorin wrote:
    Well, I have my Psylockes (though bizarrely, not my Sim - Hard rewards, yet). Whew! Got there in the end.

Lol. I got both my Sim rewards but not my 3 Psylockes and my IW.
  • allorin wrote:
    Well, I have my Psylockes (though bizarrely, not my Sim - Hard rewards, yet). Whew! Got there in the end.

likewise. and none of the new events have started for me.
  • How long does it take for the main event rewards to get sent out?
    I'm at about 30 mins after the event ended and no covers yet, pretty sure I got top 10 as I was at 9 at the end and the 11th guy was laggin behind 10 by nearly 700 points.
    Even if he did somehow push past, shouldn't the 2 covers be sent out? Currently none in my tray.
    Guess I'll sleep on it and see how it plays out in the morning.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jeremychen wrote:
    How long does it take for the main event rewards to get sent out?
    I'm at about 30 mins after the event ended and no covers yet, pretty sure I got top 10 as I was at 9 at the end and the 11th guy was laggin behind 10 by nearly 700 points.
    Even if he did somehow push past, shouldn't the 2 covers be sent out? Currently none in my tray.
    Guess I'll sleep on it and see how it plays out in the morning.

It can take up to a couple of hours: I wouldn't worry about it: theres a lot for the server to process.
  • Top 1 in main bracket, top 1 x 4 in hard mode, top 10 x 2 & top 50 x 2 in normal mode, dancing with the 230s almost since the beginning.

Meanwhile, top 10 in my main got the same rewards minust a useless IW yellow with about half my points...

I don't know if to feel an hardcore veteran or just plain stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well I tiny kittied up... Forgot event ends at 11 am cst instead of 12 PM est. I saw I had 13th place a few min before event ended, dam.
  • Got to top 13th, I'm satisfied with 2 Psylock's cover. Dont wanna grind for points but I don't mind grinding for the 500 ISO rewards.
  • I was #1 in every hard sub bracket though I didn't do too well in normal bracket. #2 overall with about 190K points. Probably could've grinded more, but the #1 pulled way ahead halfway (he ended with 230K) and I figure I have enough of a lead on rest so I didn't try that. Held #2 spot by about 15K points so there wasn't much incentive to grind.
  • Overall I rather enjoyed this PvE, so kudos to the developers. I think my main complaints were that it felt too long (five days with eight hr reset would have been my suggestion) and the regular simulator was a mirror image of the hard simulator which made the grinding more apparent.
  • No rewards up for me yet icon_e_sad.gif hope I finished top 10, it was crazy for 5-12