Simulator Basics

Options

Comments

• nadarath wrote:

What characters are you using?

Punisher lvl 121 Spiderman lvl 101 OBW 85. It is by far most safe and easy way for me to do all. (with exception of 2-3 fights).
    Oh and for minions i use OBW Punisher and Ragnarok (nice table controll)

Ok, I haven't tried normal yet, just hard and I've died ttwice already; didn't die during the other subs. Must be getting bad boards.

Was using Hulk, but might just sub him out for Patch, just for strike tiles to end matches faster

• Ok, I haven't tried normal yet, just hard and I've died ttwice already; didn't die during the other subs. Must be getting bad boards.

Was using Hulk, but might just sub him out for Patch, just for strike tiles to end matches faster

Yeah Patch will do or even regular Wolvie should be enough (or Daken). Punisher gives that board clear with Judgment that sometimes help with stagnant board and thats why i chose him. Also Hulk is only good as meat shield didnt find any good other use for him yet.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm definitely burnt out on this event. Grinding level 200+ enemies all the time just isn't fun anymore. I think I'll just go through the subs once for the iso and then forget about it.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm definitely burnt out on this event. Grinding level 200+ enemies all the time just isn't fun anymore. I think I'll just go through the subs once for the iso and then forget about it.

I'm 40k ahead of tenth. I'm wondering at what point I can just stop.
  • Eddiemon wrote:

I'm 40k ahead of tenth. I'm wondering at what point I can just stop.

I don't believe any1 will catch up another 40k+ on u. You're most likely safe.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    105 Rag / Max Daken / 70 Spidey is enough for me to beat the hulk mission in about 5 minutes.

Rag has decent countdown control, and GREENS EVERYWHERE
  • I've found Hulk/Wolverine or patch/daken very strong so far. Flood the board with strikes and go to town on the other team. I think I preferred Doom as a tank though.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alright, bit the bullet and Hulk is now level 141. Now to save all my iso until we see what happens to Mags and then hopefully pump it all into him once they announce that the nerfs aren't going to be the worst.
  • Doom/mag/loki still kicking my **** on normal icon_e_sad.gif almost want to forget about top 10 in main and stop playing and get top 50
  • Just took 60 Spidey 56 Hulk and 20 Venom into the Hard Jungle to face Storm and Dino and came out victorious. Devouring 14k Dino in one bite is pretty awesome lol.
  • Alright, bit the bullet and Hulk is now level 141. Now to save all my iso until we see what happens to Mags and then hopefully pump it all into him once they announce that the nerfs aren't going to be the worst.

Yea, if his nerfs aren't bad ill use some of the *cough*, 175k, ISO I've hoarded so far for wolverine moving him from 125-141. Might do only to 140 just to be cheeky though lol. Cost about 40k ISO just to do those last 16 levels though and its not that big a deal in practice...so it would be more about making the team look a little scarier. I'd love a team of xforce, magneto, doom if doom got a 3rd ability, mag isn't ruined, and xforce gets a nice buff. Yea, lots of what ifs there. Hood probably a nice 3rd in themeantime.

I actually have someone qued in my shield training with xforce, mag, hood all maxed...so Ill use him to check how xforce looks once (if..I mean..sheesh) the buff for him comes through.
  • Finally the last two refreshs are up. Currently sitting at rank 30 with ~94k, so a top finish 50 will be quite possible, unless some people decide to push like madmen towards the end.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I overslept the last standing Muscle's Threaten and he downed my team all alone right after that icon_e_biggrin.gif I wish my Hulk didn't have one black cover, lol. Guess it's time to take a break and wait while my heroes come back from the dead.
  • Perfectly capable of reach the 200k reward. Don't need anymore patches though. Was hoping to reach 250 but it seems out of reach, especially with the jolly green punching bag running front man. I'm look at an IW + 3 Psylocke though so no complaining from me I suppose. Hehe
  • Perfectly capable of reach the 200k reward. Don't need anymore patches though. Was hoping to reach 250 but it seems out of reach, especially with the jolly green punching bag running front man. I'm look at an IW + 3 Psylocke though so no complaining from me I suppose. Hehe

Yeah 8k iso would be great but top 10 is what I want most. Should get top 10 but might be a refresh short of 250k.
  • I am so glad I joined this one late, the grind is insane. First in mine at a measly 72k
  • I love that with a day and however long left, I am pretty much forced to be done with this event. Almost every fight on both maps is now deadly, so I have pretty much no shot in them. Would have liked to be able to try to get a higher rank in them.
  • I wish I had beem more diligent with previous subs, I think 250k would've been possible if I had not slacked off midweek to iso farm LRs.
  • The only way I'll get 250k from my current 200k is if I have max rubber-banding for the final 2 clears. There's about 35k available from hard mode if at max multiplier and only about 3.5k if at minimum, so I hope there's a few people pushing for higher targets so I can coast along behind them. I don't expect to reach it since any time I start to push, the multiplier (which is currently at max) starts to drop quickly so I guess the leaders aren't far enough ahead for me to get 25k per clear.

The high progression targets need multiple people pushing for them, since if there's only one person at the top they will always be at minimum rubber-banding multiplier hence the most they can get in 5 clears is 5 * 3500 = 17.5k. If there's multiple people pushing then they will sometimes fall behind & multiplier will increase so they can get much more than 17.5k in a round.

Thanks to anyone who has been at the top doing multiple clears.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    I love that with a day and however long left, I am pretty much forced to be done with this event. Almost every fight on both maps is now deadly, so I have pretty much no shot in them. Would have liked to be able to try to get a higher rank in them.
    What kind of roster do you have? Goon fights should be beatable even with 1-2 stars easily anyway. Think Daken-mStorm, add someone who can reliably deal with counters (cHawkeye, any blue oBW if you have her, Cap). And you still have 'Impossible' after 'Deadly', now that might actually be difficult icon_e_biggrin.gif The game doesn't evaluate levels accurately every time.