MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In November, 2015 - Update 11/19/15

123457»

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Wow. Just had a tab automatically reload my reputation panel in the process of heading someplace else. Who'd'a thunk that basic human decency would be the post of mine to get the greatest number of uproots of anything I've posted here? It hasn't gone green, and doesn't deserve to (IMO as the OP); it just caught me by surprise.

(That would be a reference to my apology on the previous page.)

Civility - good for you, good for me, good for the forum.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Clintman wrote:
    So Totally Awesome Hulk is going to be out RIGHT after Ghost Rider if he is the buffed character for 12/3.

Just noticed that. Seems like it. I am guessing they will do what they did last year with the Rocket & Groot PvE. Run the PvE back to back, releasing Ghost Rider in one and Hulk in the next.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    So Totally Awesome Hulk is going to be out RIGHT after Ghost Rider if he is the buffed character for 12/3.

Just noticed that. Seems like it. I am guessing they will do what they did last year with the Rocket & Groot PvE. Run the PvE back to back, releasing Ghost Rider in one and Hulk in the next.
    Meet Rocket & Groot preview is up now, no icon_hulkcho.png
  • so the new hulk is being released in the hulk 7 day event? uggghhhhh.

this current three day event is so nice to do a 4* release. focus your effort over a much shorter time. i thought d3 had thrown us that bone.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    so the new hulk is being released in the hulk 7 day event? uggghhhhh.

this current three day event is so nice to do a 4* release. focus your effort over a much shorter time. i thought d3 had thrown us that bone.

Lets hope it will be released in a non-competiive PVE!
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

You forgot something Turul icon_e_wink.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    notamutant wrote:
    Clintman wrote:

This is my expectation. Groot is a 4 day (3 sub?) event. Can't see The Hulk being 7 days. More likely to be a 3 day, 3 sub event.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

Wont be they said that no BOSS events was planned in the near future. This is why i asked last week if a PVE was missing cause i though they said they would never release a new cover on a 7 day event... Will see what happens on weds
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    turul wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

Wont be they said that no BOSS events was planned in the near future. This is why i asked last week if a PVE was missing cause i though they said they would never release a new cover on a 7 day event... Will see what happens on weds

There are non-competitive events other than boss battles.
  • There are non-competitive events other than boss battles.

Ignoring DPD, there could in theory be an Ant-Man type event.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    @iceIX kindly update. thanks!
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any chance for a December thread IceIX?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    looking for that update too. I know the boosteds but I'd like to know what pvps will be after GR (assuming he's after loki). have some iso and options on where to put it, but need info to decide lol.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]You hear from D3 Go! here in the forums on a regular basis.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Smiley goes to original post.