MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In November, 2015 - Update 11/19/15

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2015
    My guess for the new 4* is ghost rider. First the hint with devil in the details. Ghost rider makes a deal with the devil and then has to send people to hell.
    2nd his power that does more damage if there are villains on the other team. Ghost rider defiantly gets more nasty the more villains he is around.

Too bad he is being introduced T the end of the month . He would have been a perfect Halloween character.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    wow this could get very ugly

Thor is the rewards from the thursday pve...

4 stars usually come out on a thursday event and never seen a gaunlet push out a new 4 star for a reward

so guessing that means

1... gaunlet will be pushed back to thanksgiving weekend
    2. First time ever a new 4 star will be issued by gaunlet
    3... the new 4 star will come out over thanksgiving weekend
    4... they will wait and the next 4 star will not come out till dec 3 (though they said it would be release this month)
    5. They release the 4 star next monday
    Perhaps you missed this:
    "Our second 4* is yet to be announced, but is planned to be released right around the time as our next story episode!"
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    wow this could get very ugly

Thor is the rewards from the thursday pve...

4 stars usually come out on a thursday event and never seen a gaunlet push out a new 4 star for a reward

so guessing that means

1... gaunlet will be pushed back to thanksgiving weekend
    3... the new 4 star will come out over thanksgiving weekend
    4... they will wait and the next 4 star will not come out till dec 3 (though they said it would be release this month)
    5. They release the 4 star next monday
    Perhaps you missed this:
    "Our second 4* is yet to be announced, but is planned to be released right around the time as our next story episode!"

thought Ice said they was looking at bookending the month with it meaning it would been out by the end of the month... though maybe the story thing got pushed back meaning the 4 star is getting pushed back.. Really dont need another 4 star and really hope it does not hit thanksgiving weekend
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully the next 4* will be released next week instead of the last week of November as suggested by IceIX, because if IceIX is right and Bill Rosemann is right, then there'll be lots of pitchforks in this forum. Back to back 4* releases. LOL

https://twitter.com/BillRosemann/status ... 0522357760
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure if it has been asked, but what happens if you KO one enemy and the remaining characters are 1 hero and 1 villain.

Also, are you going to add hero/villain status to the character sheet somewhere, out just going to expect that everyone knows 3* Magneto is a villain but 2* Magneto is a hero? Or Cyclops? Or even Sentry, who flips allegiance in the Dark Reign story? What about if I have Captain America on my team and my opponent has Iron Man, alluding to Civil War; does Iron Man count as a villain in that scenario? What about the mission in Thick as Thieves where there are two "skrulls" - who have passed as both heroes and villains. Or in Meet Rocket & Groot when Mystique is "shapeshifted" as Iron Man - hero or villain? Or basically all of Enemy of the State? If I'm fighting brainwashed Wolverine and two Shield Agents who are actually supposed to be Hand Ninjas who infiltrated Shield, am I fighting 3 heroes or 3 villains?

I really, really, really hope you thought this through and actually designed something around bringing character allegiance into play as a new level of strategy.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, will the serial killer known as The Punisher count as a hero or villain?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    kensterr wrote:
    Hopefully the next 4* will be released next week instead of the last week of November as suggested by IceIX, because if IceIX is right and Bill Rosemann is right, then there'll be lots of pitchforks in this forum. Back to back 4* releases. LOL

https://twitter.com/BillRosemann/status ... 0522357760

Well, we know TAH's release date now.. Do we have a preview for him?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The thing I'm most excited for? Luke Cage not being boosted anymore...
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mawtful wrote:
    Or even Sentry, who flips allegiance in the Dark Reign story?
    Regarding the Sentry, even with his allegiance shift to the Dark Avengers, he was still a hero who has been tricked into fighting for the bad guys. According to MPQ though that somehow makes him a villain, since he's boosted in the Nefarious Foes tournament.
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Dpool daily storm was yellow and not green
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dpool daily storm was yellow and not green

They lied to us through song?! I hate when people do that!
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    )))) I didnt mind, I already had 5 green covers but needed yellow.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    What happened to the next 4* being released at the same time as the next pve?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peej13 wrote:
    Next NEW story
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    HB says, "What?!"
  • Peej13
    fmftint wrote:
    Peej13 wrote:
    Next NEW story

So, never?
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Peej13 wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Peej13 wrote:
    Next NEW story

So, never?

Not white knighting; just tired if some of the sarcasm. The monthly video that introduced Command Points said they expect to debut TWO new story episodes before the end of the year, unless I'm misremembering the transcript.
  • slidecage
    simonsez wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    HB says, "What?!"

HB was out before the Gaunlet..
  • Peej13
    jffdougan wrote:
    Peej13 wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Peej13 wrote:
    Next NEW story

So, never?

Not white knighting; just tired if some of the sarcasm. The monthly video that introduced Command Points said they expect to debut TWO new story episodes before the end of the year, unless I'm misremembering the transcript.

Unless I am having trouble reading (I'm not), the original post says "right around the time of our next story episode." I took "story episode" to mean PVE since neither juggs heroic not gauntlet are new. So, with the lack of "the next character will be released when we release our next PVE," forgive me for being confused.

As to the sarcasm crack, the Internet, and this website, are full of sarcastic commenters. I understand your frustration. I don't understand why your frustration is directed at me, here, considering my one arguably-sarcastic comment can't possibly be what's causing the frustration. I asked a question, and I got an answer I didn't understand, followed by a comment which called me out, but didn't explain anything.
  • slidecage
    IceIX wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Hooray for the November Thread! Also, if it holds to form, possibly only a 3 day event for next 4* release?? Yes please!
    The next 4* isn't being released for a bit so the event plan is very very sketchy at that point. November has 3 character releases including Phoenix, but in terms of "standard" releases, X-23 and our next character pretty well bookend the month.

I love for them to make a statement saying if this is still a go or not.. 3 new people in Nov.

phoenix

is 2 so far meaning if this is true we are going to see a 4 star release thanksgiving weekend. unless they are pushing it back