MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In November, 2015 - Update 11/19/15

Comments

• uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    fmftint wrote:
    More damage to villains, damage as a % of damage done, looks like Ghost Rider, and fits the patch hint
    Black screams penance stare for sure!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    Omg Growth Industry is back!! Will the new 4* be released for this event?! I'm assuming yes. Is it Yellow Jacket for the Ant Man DVD release?

That would make sense, but that power set sounds an awful lot like 4* Punisher. He's getting his own Netflix series.

How did I note think of that since I'm Punisher? icon_lol.gif
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Black 12 AP - Deals damage to target equal to a ratio of damage they have dealt this battle

I'm begging you here D3...please please PLEASE show us the damage this skill will deal in the description. You can't expect the player to invest 12 black AP on a 'blind' attack. It will lead to soo many bad experiences.

Note: I'm just assuming the worst here. Hopefully precise damage values are already part of the skills description.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
    Ant-Man: Growth Industry
    Juggernaut Heroic
    The Gauntlet

Was The Hunt taken out of queue? Wasn't that previously listed as the next event coming?
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
    Ant-Man: Growth Industry
    Juggernaut Heroic
    The Gauntlet

Was The Hunt taken out of queue? Wasn't that previously listed as the next event coming?

The Hunt was the thing listed at the end of the last update. I have a hard time visualizing subs for GrowthIndustry.

If I have to guess, I say Griwth Industry runs simultaneously with either The Hunt or the Heroic event, since both are listed before the Gauntlet. I'll also guess at the Gauntlet as the release event for the new character.
  • Man, Heroic Juggernaut

Get ready some boosted headbutts and crashes that wipe your entire team
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Finally!
    Beast, Bullseye and Vision get weekly buff!
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    jffdougan wrote:
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    Omg Growth Industry is back!! Will the new 4* be released for this event?! I'm assuming yes. Is it Yellow Jacket for the Ant Man DVD release?

That would make sense, but that power set sounds an awful lot like 4* Punisher. He's getting his own Netflix series.

His own series for sure, or just an appearance on season 2 of Daredevil?

I read something to the effect of them moving/cancelling Iron Fist plans to make room for him. The Internet, however, has lots of misinformation. So who knows?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:
    ZeroKarma wrote:

I read something to the effect of them moving/cancelling Iron Fist plans to make room for him. The Internet, however, has lots of misinformation. So who knows?

Punisher has no series of his own, he will appear in season 2 of Daredevil. Jessica Jones is the next show to be released (which will also feature Luke Cage) and then Luke Cage and Iron fist get shows following that. At present there are no plans for a stand alone Punisher show
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:
    ZeroKarma wrote:

It even says "Ant-Man" growth industry.. .to conincide with Digital / Blue-Ray release most likely.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    With Thing coming around in the DPD queue it would be nice if we weren't getting yet another useless-in-a-duel yellow cover from PvP while his red still has yet to be a 1K reward...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    so guessing

Ant-Man: Growth Industry 12 to 16 (4 day)
    Juggernaut Heroic 16 to 19 (3 day)
    The Gauntlet 19 to 27 (week)

too bad gaunlet did not run a week later

interesting to see if 4 star comes out in ant man cause they said it would be closer to th end of the month.. Hopefully it does come out tomorrow cause if not that means 4 star on thanksgiving weekend get ready for the complaints to fly in
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    so guessing

If they are doing it for the movie release, the digital is approx 3 weeks before the physical (11/17 for digital, 10/08 for blu-ray/dvd/betamax), so it may be a 30 day event again.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Red 8 AP - Creates a CD tile that deals damage every 2 turns and makes an Attack tile. If enemy team has more villains than heroes, the CD deals bonus damage

Who is classified as a villain, and who would be considered just an anti-hero?
    yes, lots of gray area with many characters. would be nice if we had a classification list that accompanied the character that uses the (currently unknown) classifications.
  • slidecage
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    so guessing

If they are doing it for the movie release, the digital is approx 3 weeks before the physical (11/17 for digital, 10/08 for blu-ray/dvd/betamax), so it may be a 30 day event again.

thought they said they would never do another 30 day event since many got it done within the first week and it was just a waste of space
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    thank you ice for the update.

next 2 weeks of boosteds are completely meh. not sure which week the heroic falls into but not excited about taking it on with either group - hope the reinforcements are elite.
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    IceIX wrote:
    UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS
      Wolverine (Patch) - Sharp Dressed Gamora - Lethal Intent Storm (Mohawk) - Category 5 Steve Rogers (Captain America) - First Avenger Sam Wilson (Falcon) - Top Gun

Are they really doing a PVP for a 2-star Character? They must mean Steve Rogers (Super Soldier), right? Or am I missing something?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    shobi6669 wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS
      Wolverine (Patch) - Sharp Dressed Gamora - Lethal Intent Storm (Mohawk) - Category 5 Steve Rogers (Captain America) - First Avenger Sam Wilson (Falcon) - Top Gun

Are they really doing a PVP for a 2-star Character? They must mean Steve Rogers (Super Soldier), right? Or am I missing something?

Honestly, I think that would be cool if they started doing 2* featured in pvp's. It would essentially turn the fight into a 2vs2. Who doesn't like shorter, faster matches with less health loss? Plus the noobs get to feel like they have a chance (they don't).
  • slidecage
    Steve Rogers (Captain America) weee i finally got to star in my own PVP...wooo wait a second what is that big shadow over my head.... splat....... Me red hulk me love you icon_e_smile.gif

too much cold meds
  • slidecage
    wow this could get very ugly

Thor is the rewards from the thursday pve...

4 stars usually come out on a thursday event and never seen a gaunlet push out a new 4 star for a reward

so guessing that means

1... gaunlet will be pushed back to thanksgiving weekend
    2. First time ever a new 4 star will be issued by gaunlet
    3... the new 4 star will come out over thanksgiving weekend
    4... they will wait and the next 4 star will not come out till dec 3 (though they said it would be release this month)
    5. They release the 4 star next monday