MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In November, 2015 - Update 11/19/15

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Peej13 wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:

Not white knighting; just tired if some of the sarcasm. The monthly video that introduced Command Points said they expect to debut TWO new story episodes before the end of the year, unless I'm misremembering the transcript.

Unless I am having trouble reading (I'm not), the original post says "right around the time of our next story episode." I took "story episode" to mean PVE since neither juggs heroic not gauntlet are new. So, with the lack of "the next character will be released when we release our next PVE," forgive me for being confused.

As to the sarcasm crack, the Internet, and this website, are full of sarcastic commenters. I understand your frustration. I don't understand why your frustration is directed at me, here, considering my one arguably-sarcastic comment can't possibly be what's causing the frustration. I asked a question, and I got an answer I didn't understand, followed by a comment which called me out, but didn't explain anything.

You get a genuine apology - you are entirely correct that I vented on you when it was uncalled for.

I think that I found it so intuitively obvious given context from the video in conjunction with the post date that I just couldn't conceive of it being interpreted any other way. I therefore parsed your remark as deliberate obtuseness instead of genuine confusion.

I was wrong. I'm sorry.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    jffdougan wrote:
    Peej13 wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:

Not white knighting; just tired if some of the sarcasm. The monthly video that introduced Command Points said they expect to debut TWO new story episodes before the end of the year, unless I'm misremembering the transcript.

Unless I am having trouble reading (I'm not), the original post says "right around the time of our next story episode." I took "story episode" to mean PVE since neither juggs heroic not gauntlet are new. So, with the lack of "the next character will be released when we release our next PVE," forgive me for being confused.

As to the sarcasm crack, the Internet, and this website, are full of sarcastic commenters. I understand your frustration. I don't understand why your frustration is directed at me, here, considering my one arguably-sarcastic comment can't possibly be what's causing the frustration. I asked a question, and I got an answer I didn't understand, followed by a comment which called me out, but didn't explain anything.

You get a genuine apology - you are entirely correct that I vented on you when it was uncalled for.

I think that I found it so intuitively obvious given context from the video in conjunction with the post date that I just couldn't conceive of it being interpreted any other way. I therefore parsed your remark as deliberate obtuseness instead of genuine confusion.

I was wrong. I'm sorry.

I appreciate the apology. I did not watch the video.
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Are we able to get an update on this please?
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Um, is Season XXI supposed to be starting in an hour? Because just 3.5 days off sucks pretty horribly.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Updated with new info through the end of November. Next post will be a new one for December.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    Hot Dog Stand - 5 AP - Only usable if < 7 Blue on the board. Stuns Cho for a turn, healing him and creating Blue tiles.
    Omg the infamous Hot Dog Stand returns. That's actually... Totally Awesome.
  • IceIX
    IceIX wrote:
    Hot Dog Stand - 5 AP - Only usable if < 7 Blue on the board. Stuns Cho for a turn, healing him and creating Blue tiles.
    hotdog.png
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    hotdog.png
    hotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.png

Also, true healing or health burst?
  • IceIX
    hotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.png

Also, true healing or health burst?
    True. Hot dogs are not empty calories.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
    Oscorp Heroic
    Hearts of Darkness - New PVE and premiere of Ghost Rider
    Meet Rocket & Groot
    The Hulk

SERIOUSLY?? Back to Back heroics? Lowering my Would you recommend survey answere
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    IS there a PVE missing

Oscorp Heroic 3 day nov 23 to nov 26
    Hearts of Darkness - 4 day nov 26 to nov 30
    Meet Rocket & Groot 3 day NOV 30 to dec 3
    The Hulk 7 day Dec 3 to dec 10

but Hulk would be the next 4 star i thought they said 4 stars would never be 7 days
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    IS there a PVE missing

Oscorp Heroic 3 day nov 23 to nov 26
    Hearts of Darkness - 4 day nov 26 to nov 30
    Meet Rocket & Groot 3 day NOV 30 to dec 3
    The Hulk 7 day Dec 3 to dec 10

but Hulk would be the next 4 star i thought they said 4 stars would never be 7 days

Could we not forgive them for releasing a new Hulk w/ a Hulk PVE?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Sure, as long as they replace the green hulk cover on the last day with icon_hulkcho.pnggreenflag.png I'm good.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    Sure, as long as they replace the green hulk cover on the last day with icon_hulkcho.pnggreenflag.png I'm good.

This. Let's do THIS thing.
  • 11/26 weekly buffs. This is my week. Blade and cyclops and my only optimally covered 4* buffed in rulk. I'm excited
  • Cyclopes wrote:
    11/26 weekly buffs. This is my week. Blade and cyclops and my only optimally covered 4* buffed in rulk. I'm excited

This. Pumped

Although KK/Thor the week after could be even better
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I'm sorry if this has been answered here or elsewhere, or if it isn't known, but do we know when X-23 will be included in Heroic tokens?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sorry if this has been answered here or elsewhere, or if it isn't known, but do we know when X-23 will be included in Heroic tokens?
    X 23 is in now
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    fmftint wrote:
    X 23 is in now
    Well! What do you know? Thanks! I swear I just checked within the last couple days. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    So Totally Awesome Hulk is going to be out RIGHT after Ghost Rider if he is the buffed character for 12/3.