Double Shot 2/9/14

Options

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    whorst wrote:
    Bought the 5-pack since I was hoping to get a yellow IM40. Sadly got a red instead (now I have him at 3/0/0). But at least got a green IW and a purple OBW I was missing. So I think it was a good pull regardless.

Now I'm wondering if I should try another pull tomorrow, since the yellow would help out a lot in this one (since I'm running Patch). Chance would be 33%... but I fear I end up getting another red -.-

Chance might not be 33%. Also, u will have chance for IM40 in Heroic Lighning Rounds, if you can top25
  • Odds are slightly higher than 33% as all the rest of tokens have also odds of being IM40 as far as I know. Not sure how much albeit.

LR might be too late for this or very close to end at least.
  • turul
    Options
    But im40 yellow chance might be set 1 out of 100
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think the 33% chance refers to getting the yellow IM40 cover, since the remaining % possibility referring to the red and blue covers.
  • Since the pack has a guaranteed IM40, I mean the chance of pulling a yellow would be around 33%. As correctly stated even a bit higher, since the other 4 covers could also be an IM, even though a really small chance.
  • turul
    Options
    whorst wrote:
    Since the pack has a guaranteed IM40, I mean the chance of pulling a yellow would be around 33%. As correctly stated even a bit higher, since the other 4 covers could also be an IM, even though a really small chance.
    Thats true only if colors have the same chance to be pulled for guaranteed im40.
  • kensterr
    Options
    whorst wrote:
    Since the pack has a guaranteed IM40, I mean the chance of pulling a yellow would be around 33%. As correctly stated even a bit higher, since the other 4 covers could also be an IM, even though a really small chance.
    The only thing that can be better than getting 5 IM40 from the pack is striking the lottery. icon_razz.gif
  • The first tournament to reward DD, and it's my worst 3* character buffed icon_e_sad.gif only 1/1/2 for him. I had hoped to keep leveling my 3/1/2 DD but looks like that plan has just gone out the window.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Pushed to 600, but now it has become difficult to find opponents worth 20 points icon_e_sad.gif I'm off for now, have at it. Another Bagman in daily rewards btw. Sorry, no roster slot for you, and bye.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've got to 300 and thrown up my tank team.
  • locked wrote:
    Pushed to 600, but now it has become difficult to find opponents worth 20 points icon_e_sad.gif I'm off for now, have at it. Another Bagman in daily rewards btw. Sorry, no roster slot for you, and bye.

I got Ironman from daily....version 35 Blue, bye too icon_razz.gif

I really want high place, but my IM40 is 1/1/0 so that not very likely.
  • And the exact same tournament twice in a row means you get two chances to win nothing much icon_e_sad.gif
  • We asked them to slow down on pvp and then they give us another one? I want a pve!
  • Twysta
    Options
    To be fair on them they always have at least one event running. The easiest of these to produce is PvP.
    These also don't flood the game with tons of ISO which I guess they're trying to keep a balance on.
    There is a lot of people screaming for more PvE and I really hope that once they release a good number of episodes that they will put older ones in the permanent playable content section.
    PLEASE DEVS. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • kensterr
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    To be fair on them they always have at least one event running. The easiest of these to produce is PvP.
    These also don't flood the game with tons of ISO which I guess they're trying to keep a balance on.
    There is a lot of people screaming for more PvE and I really hope that once they release a good number of episodes that they will put older ones in the permanent playable content section.
    PLEASE DEVS. icon_mrgreen.gif
    +1 for this
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Atren wrote:
    I really want high place, but my IM40 is 1/1/0 so that not very likely.
    Hey, I have no IM 40 at all, but that's not the reason I will hardly be able to place close to top 45, since everyone seems to be agitated to get Daredevil in spite of how random and unreliable he is atm. Try shielding if you can, I wouldn't though I can afford at least the cheapest shield; I'm not sold on Daredevil yet. The leather costume is pretty though.
  • turul
    Options
    Tanking, feel free to attack in the next 60 minutes
  • Twysta
    Options
    After almost an hour I've only been attacked 3 times...
    And they're all sporting 3* guys each with IM40 100+

If anyone see's me in their queue tell me if my tank team is up or not?

turul wrote:
    Tanking, feel free to attack in the next 60 minutes

You're in my bracket.
  • turul
    Options
    U should see mstorm & obw & im40 lvl 15

Edit: oh bracket , not mmr
  • klingsor wrote:

Poor you! I have a level 93 one, but he is spirited. I want a top 10 spot, and since I didn't do the Elite tourney and finished 4th in daredevil, I'm going to play extra on this one. So the question is, do I bring other guys higher, or just try to push the generally useless Ironman as far as he can go? I like Patch at 100, I don't want to bring him higher, but maybe I should. What do you pro's since the ideal pairing with IM40 is?

Dunno about ideal pairing, but I'm going to go with Patch and Spidey. IM40 will give blue to Spidey and green to Patch. Might sub in Hulk for Spidey on defense from time to time, but buffed IM40 will have plenty of health on his own. Patch's red will get tanked by IM40, but a buffed Unibeam is a fine substitute.

That's pretty much my exact strategy too. My Patch is currently 'only' Lv101, but the other two make up for it... Buffed IM40 hits hard.