• Gagutz
    Gagutz Posts: 104
    Options
    Time for stats Devs....

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_wink.gif
  • areyes81
    areyes81 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So if the pve starts tomorrow.....where's the stats on her?
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    Well seeing just her beginning stats I'm gonna say 3/5/5 that healing and trap sounds great
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Comparing against other 4*s, the purple at level 2 does 1278 when YOU match it, and almost 2k when matched by the opponent. This is comparable to XDP's Out of Bullets, which means with comparable growth, the trap will do around 8k damage when matched by you, and possibly 10-11k when matched by the opponent. This could drop due to more/stronger strike tiles, but I'd expect them to scale due to the drawback of it being a trap.

The green ability seems to be slightly weaker than Cyclops' Combined Arms before unleashing, but without knowing the perks of unleashing X-23's, it's possible that could be way off.

Unfortunately, we don't really have any strike tile characters in the 4* range (off the top of my head) to compare against, so I can't work out quite how powerful they'll turn out to be. However, due to the costs, she could REALLY hit like a truck.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Unfortunately, we don't really have any strike tile characters in the 4* range (off the top of my head) to compare against, so I can't work out quite how powerful they'll turn out to be. However, due to the costs, she could REALLY hit like a truck.

Actually, Hulkbuster's Overdrive is possibly the best strike tile generating power in the game right now (not taking 5* into account, they're in a league of their own), but since that one has an additional component (generates enough red AP at max level to use Repulsor Punch) and an additional drawback (HP loss), it'll probably be tough to make a direct colmparison, especially since X23 looks like she'll probably generate a lot of smaller strikes instead of Overdrive's two big strike tiles.
  • NickHewitt12
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:

Actually, Hulkbuster's Overdrive is possibly the best strike tile generating power in the game right now (not taking 5* into account, they're in a league of their own), but since that one has an additional component (generates enough red AP at max level to use Repulsor Punch) and an additional drawback (HP loss), it'll probably be tough to make a direct colmparison, especially since X23 looks like she'll probably generate a lot of smaller strikes instead of Overdrive's two big strike tiles.

Ooh, very good point! At LV70 with five covers in black, IMHB's strikes come out at 178 which is about a little over double the power of X-23's purple at two covers. X-23's green says that it makes "strength 41 strike tiles" when it turns into Berserker Fury, but unsure of how many.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Updated OP with full abilities.
  • IceIX wrote:

Green power doesnt say how many strikes are made in Berserker mode (2nd phase)
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Green power doesnt say how many strikes are made in Berserker mode (2nd phase)
    Fixed, always 2. Also activated her character icon. icon_x23.png
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Now that we have all the stats what does everyone think the best build will be?

Almost 12K damage (enemy match) on purple will be great...but it will be inconsistent since its a trap. 1.5K healing per match (on correct colors) is amazing. Green for over 4K is good (makes me really wonder why we can't have the pre-nerf XFW green back) and the strikes are strong.

I think 5 red is necessary to make her a good tank. And I'd probably say 5 purple just because it's so much damage. SW can easily feed her purple as well as make sure the purple is matched.
    Have to think it over more to be sure that's the build I'll aim for
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    535, but I'd be happy with 544 or even 553 if they fell that way. Looks pretty good!
  • eaise
    Options
    Ludaa wrote:
    535, but I'd be happy with 544 or even 553 if they fell that way. Looks pretty good!

X23 gains too much going from 4 to 5 covers. The green and purple gain huge damage and the red gets a huge boost in healing.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alright, I guess the damage dished by her purple is good enough to attempt using the extremely unreliable single-trap mechanic. Yet another character that is great with Scarlet Witch, I guess. (she both gets the AP and populates the board with purple to help the trap being matched if placed in the bottom.) 5/3/5 for offence, 3/5/5 for defence or if you reliably bring someone with a green that you'd rather use.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm going to try and ask this in a tasteful way: why is X-23 so ample? I don't recall her being drawn like that often in the comics. She's like 15 and the lighting isn't helping either.

She's lucky she's an adamantium spine, I guess.
  • NickHewitt12
    Options
    I really like 5/4/4, it gets a good burst of healing, while still having purple do serviceable damage with a 300ish strike tile.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does Berserker Fury do damage AND create strikes or create strikes only?

The language isn't exactly clear
  • eaise
    Options
    Something one of my alliance mates pointed out is that the green is phrased badly. Makes it seem like Berserker only creates strikes. Can we get confirmation from a dev that it does the damage and strikes?

EDIT: beaten to it
  • Lacydog69
    Lacydog69 Posts: 43
    edited October 2015
    Options
    delete double post due to internet finagles
  • Lacydog69
    Options
    Lacydog69 wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Holding Back - 8 greentile.png AP
    X-23 rips and tears at her foes, but even they can tell she's holding something back. Deals 548 damage. When activated, if her team has 9 or more Red AP, replace this power with Berserker Fury for the rest of the game.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 767 damage. Creates 2 41 strength Strike tiles if
    Berserker Fury.
    Level 3: Deals 986 damage. Creates 2 52 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 4: Deals 1425 damage. Creates 2 75 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 5: Deals 2302 damage. Creates 2 122 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Deals 1955 damage. Creates 2 103 strength Strike tiles if
    Berserker Fury.
    Level 4: Deals 2824 damage. Creates 2 148 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 5: Deals 4561 damage. Creates 2 239 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.

I think it's pretty clear, at least the way I'm reading it is. The first power is holding back, i.e. doing damage. That power is then replaced, just like OML, once you use the power with 9 or more Red AP. So you no longer do direct damage, but instead add strike tiles so you can hit heavier. That's what I'm seeing at least.
  • eaise
    Options
    Lacydog69 wrote:
    Lacydog69 wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Holding Back - 8 greentile.png AP
    X-23 rips and tears at her foes, but even they can tell she's holding something back. Deals 548 damage. When activated, if her team has 9 or more Red AP, replace this power with Berserker Fury for the rest of the game.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 767 damage. Creates 2 41 strength Strike tiles if
    Berserker Fury.
    Level 3: Deals 986 damage. Creates 2 52 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 4: Deals 1425 damage. Creates 2 75 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 5: Deals 2302 damage. Creates 2 122 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Deals 1955 damage. Creates 2 103 strength Strike tiles if
    Berserker Fury.
    Level 4: Deals 2824 damage. Creates 2 148 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.
    Level 5: Deals 4561 damage. Creates 2 239 strength Strike tiles if Berserker Fury.

I think it's pretty clear, at least the way I'm reading it is. The first power is holding back, i.e. doing damage. That power is then replaced, just like OML, once you use the power with 9 or more Red AP. So you no longer do direct damage, but instead add strike tiles so you can hit heavier. That's what I'm seeing at least.

The problem is that 4K damage is better than The strike tiles. And getting rid of the red ap doesn't reset the ability.
    So it would mean we have to avoid collecting any red when using her. I doubt the devs want that. I think it's just bad wording and that it makes strikes and does damage