Elektra's DDQ opponent: Blade!

Comments

• Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    I vote for Daredevil!

I have a 0/2/0 Elektra with only shadow step as an attack. I'm choosing daredevil because that seems like the easiest match up against my handicapped lady. I shadow step and if daredevil uses his red and any of us pop it, She avoids it right?

Whittle down with match damage FTW!

If Daredevil stuns you you're out for 2 turns, then you have one turn to match the blue Billy Club tile. One turn out of three is NOT FUN.
  • I see your point about daredevil.

Who would be an appropriate yet "fair" fight for an underleveled ELEKTRA?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every matchup so far has had 2 overlapping colors to the featured except XDP:

XF vs Cyc (Y/B)
    Fury vs Mags (Y/U)
    Thoress vs Rags (R/U)
    IMHB vs Hulk (R/B)
    XDP vs XF (B)
    IW vs QS (U/G)
    Dino vs Squirrel (P/G)

So I think Bullseye, Blade, or Daredevil are the safest bets. Sleeper would be Psylocke, who may/may not make sense thematically (no idea), but would do the quick damage Elektra's built to withstand, and creates strike tiles.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kingpin, because he likes to finger helpless women with his buffed power
  • Hopefully someone that will lose to my level 74 4/4/1 Elektra icon_cool.gif
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I am placing bets that it will be Yelena vs profx with that last update to her payback mission but as for elektra, my bet is Punisher.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    If they go thematic...which I believe they should whenever possible....then Bullseye is the obvious choice. He straight up killed her in one of the most famous DD storylines ever. And he shares 2 colors which has been the case in all but the one match(which was weird since Colossus looks to be beating on DP in his movie trailer and they share 2 colors). But since they used a 4* without 2 like colors on DP who knows....lol
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ram51 wrote:
    If Daredevil stuns you you're out for 2 turns, then you have one turn to match the blue Billy Club tile. One turn out of three is NOT FUN.
    Then when it counts down, if you're unlucky and it respawns lower down on the board, you won't even get the one turn.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    for game-play purposes, blade would be interesting. both chasing purple/black. his passive providing strikes to steal, but overwriting traps.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I really hope it's not Daredevil - sitting out 2/3s of the match is no fun
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daredevil with an Ice Man purpleflag.png team up...
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    There's no way this shouldn't be a replay of Daredevil v.1 #181.
    http://imgur.com/cergofG
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nellobee wrote:
    There's no way this shouldn't be a replay of Daredevil v.1 #181.
    http://imgur.com/cergofG

While I agree that it should be Classic Bullseye, he would be too easy. Just don't use Elektra's purple so he can't his use. His black is useless one-on-one so basically it's just his expensive Green that won't do more than 4000 damage. If they make it Dark Avengers Bullseye than that would be annoying due to his high purple protect tiles but again, his black and green are expensive so overall I doubt it's Bullseye, but who knows. Regardless my 0/4/0 isn't going to do it for me haha
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Daredevil with an Ice Man purpleflag.png team up...

Even better, make it a Cap Blue teamup, so that it can give him extra blue AP and a defense tile if it resolves.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Bullseye, Gorgon, Kingpin, Daredevil I think are all possible opponents.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every matchup so far has had 2 overlapping colors to the featured except XDP:

XF vs Cyc (Y/B)
    Fury vs Mags (Y/U)
    Thoress vs Rags (R/U)
    IMHB vs Hulk (R/B)
    XDP vs XF (B)
    IW vs QS (U/G)
    Dino vs Squirrel (P/G)

So I think Bullseye, Blade, or Daredevil are the safest bets. Sleeper would be Psylocke, who may/may not make sense thematically (no idea), but would do the quick damage Elektra's built to withstand, and creates strike tiles.
    Psylocke could be interesting, good call. She can overwrite traps and the attack tile from Psi-Katana can neutralize Shadowstep fairly quickly. They both have ties to The Hand, too...
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    i think bullseye vs electra

and kingpin vs. daredevil
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like Ant-man is going up next after Elektra. No idea who he'd fight...
  • Punisher. Double-double cross steals Judgement. I would like to see how it works Retribution against Shadow Step. Both share two similar colors: black and red.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    I want to see her go up against Kingpin.

My main reason for this is because his yellow generates strikes that she can counter with her purple.
    She can fight him for black AP to counter damage abilities as well.

It just seems like a fun battle to play (albeit a challenging one).