Devil Dino vs Squirrel Girl!

123457»

Comments

• Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I got my 5th DD cover last night to make him 2/1/2. Unfortunately, I was out of healthpacks and there was no way I was going to spend 50 HP for one (what kind of crazy price is that???). So I only had about 3 opportunities against SG after leveling DD to 114. Got her down to ~2K but couldn't finish her off. Oh well.
  • It took me about 10-12 tries, but I finally got a good board with about 7 or at 5 in a row matches.

Got my token and proceeded to pull a Silver Surfer with it.

So, I guess this anniversary has been good for me icon_e_smile.gif
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    I FINALLY got her!
    I had to smash through both PVP's trying to get as many Anniversary token progression rewards as possible, hoping to get at least one more Dino cover, and I did. Got a Red to make mine 2 3 2 Level 147.
    Then I beat her first try with my upgraded Dino!

Surely helping matters was the board was completely dry of Yellow & Purple, and Red heavy. I got off at least two crit's, and since I used crit boosts each did like 2K damage. Makes me wonder if I could have won with a 2 2 2 Level 127 with they way this match went, but I'm not complaining.
    It's amazing how just one extra cover and slightly increased soft cap level makes a fight like this so much easier.

And for my trouble?
    The worst 4 star cover possible = icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png
    Ehn, at least mine is now 3 2 2, which means next go around's 4 star DDQ might be possible depending on the matchup.
    Oh, and lots of luck too.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    My DD is 4/1/1 lvl 135. Beat it first try with 100% match, 50% G/B, and 125% crit. Still had over 4K health. No worries. Got my first 4* DP, black...meh
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    MikeG72 wrote:
    Took me three tries. Used All color boost, All color damage and red+yellow. Got a couple of favorable cascades and kept her from getting yellow. Got Blue Nick Fury to make it 2-2-1. I just MAY have a shot against Cyclops next time. icon_lol.gif
    Except, we had to use X-Force against Cyclops.. perhaps you mean against Magneto ? icon_e_wink.gif

Yes, I belatedly realized my brain fart. Long day that day... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has there been any word on level 222 opponents being the new normal for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png DDQ fights? That would be fantastic, but I wonder if it was just a kindness considering Dino's "novelty" status, or the fact that it happened during the anniversary, or both.
  • Puce Moose wrote:
    Has there been any word on level 222 opponents being the new normal for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png DDQ fights? That would be fantastic, but I wonder if it was just a kindness considering Dino's "novelty" status, or the fact that it happened during the anniversary, or both.

Wasn't just Level 222, but covered 2/2/2...so we're told at least.

I'm guessing it won't be a regular thing. icon_e_sad.gif