Devil Dino vs Squirrel Girl!

Options

Comments

• motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Wiped three times now with my Dino (level 111, 2/1/2). Got her down to 3k but she keeps getting lucky cascades. It's definitely the easiest fight so far though and with a bit of luck I'll get her next time.
  • Seems that you had to be here last year if you are to win this fight. Anyone picking up a few Dino covers here and there from this shamiversary doesn't have a hope.
  • shatland
    shatland Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    there is hope! took me three tries with a 3/1/1 lol 115 but I got her. deny yellow and pray for a couple cascades. got a redflag.pngicon_falcon.png
  • The Awb wrote:
    Seems that you had to be here last year if you are to win this fight. Anyone picking up a few Dino covers here and there from this shamiversary doesn't have a hope.

All 6 covers are from this anniversary but I've pulled around 70-80 tokens so that's less than 1 per 10.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Had squirrel for dinner with my 2/2/5 lvl 153 dino. Pulled a blueflag.png HB
  • I guess you have to have greenflag.png to have a shot....
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    I took my 3/2/2 level 147 devil Dino in twice and defeated Squirrel Girl the second time. Double Stockpiled red/yellow and green/black, Max buffed damage on green/black. First try I got her to about 50% then second try I had a few lucky cascades off purple power use, and ended with Devil Dino at about 50%. Deny her yellow if you can - otherwise I went for my colors with green/red equal priority and purple as a close following priority. Denying her purple is important, but I didn't find it critical.

Good luck everyone!!

I got my second IMHB cover, a black.
  • 0/1/5 Lvl 147 Sold Moonstone to get him there (Got Cap and Ares at 94)

Boosts, no boosts doesn't matter it feels like Galactus.

Deny yellow, but she gets cascades every **** turn. Yellow and purple rain.

5 losses and none have been close, this really sucks
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    So I'm the luckiest person ever. I'm on day 367. Three days ago I had 0 Devil Dino covers, thanks to my anniversary 10-pack and tokens, and daily resupply DD is now 2/3/1. I spent 18k ISO to take him to 131 and won on my first try with match damage boosts. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Sam Wilson yellow I needed from the LT. Happy.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had some reserve Iso, so I leveled my 3/2/2 DevilD up to 147. Got my bottom handed to me by SG getting some amazing cascades early on in the first two matches.

Third match, I owned her most the way through, then she dropped her shields in an area that I could not get to. Fought tooth and nail while she caught up.

I won, but only with 378 hp left!

Reward: Xfool Red.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5/5/3 level 70 got stomped.
    5/5/3 level 120, on the other hand, demolished her.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    florida92 wrote:
    I guess you have to have greenflag.png to have a shot....
    Nah, redflag.png works just as well. AP cost and damage dealt is the same, after all.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lvl 122, with 3/1/5 coverage. Danced away and just made sure to get all green matches before Doreen could. Those protect tiles meant nothing but distraction and ended her turn. So she can have them. Purple was her damager so I danced when she had possible matches (if I didn't snag it up).
  • Quebbster wrote:
    florida92 wrote:
    I guess you have to have greenflag.png to have a shot....
    Nah, redflag.png works just as well. AP cost and damage dealt is the same, after all.

Yeah just realized that. But it seems like 2 or 3 covers of redflag.png or greenflag.png to have a shot. 7 AP for 470 Damage isn't really helping me any. Mainly when I'm trying to deny yellow, pink, and green.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My level 140 3/4/1 dino just barely lost on the first try. I leveled him to 152 and he won on the second try.
  • Tried it once with level 74 5/0/2 and actually almost one, but her yellow was too good.

Spent some iso and got him to 168 and was able to win quite effortlessly.

All to win my 6th yellowflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Barely made it on my 2nd try with my 1-3-2 DD at level 117. Used boosts. Everything went smoothly until she got her yellow power off. I managed to squeak by with 51 hp icon_e_surprised.gif

Received purpleflag.pngicon_professorx.png, which was much needed icon_e_smile.gif
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    so will lvl 222 be the norm for the future or is that just a anniversary thing?
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any hope for people with just 1/1/1 dinos?
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have a level 94, 2/1/1 Dino. My first fight was a loss and I'm not expecting anything better if I try again.