Devil Dino vs Squirrel Girl!

Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.co ... osaurs.jpg

She must be so happy.
Anyway, post your results here. Haven't started mine yet as I need to level Dino a bit. I do notice Doreen is only level 222 though, so that's nice.

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have mine sitting on 1/1/4 (all from last year) and level 70.

Already messed up my scaling with levelling X-Force and IW.

Just wondering if I should bring DD up to level 135.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Yeap lvl 222.
    Very easy win at first try with my 154 covered Dino at level 180.
    With only red-yellow boost.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Well my first attempt with my 111 dino was a complete disaster. She managed to fire off her yellow early and that was that. I couldn't damage her at all as all my attacks were doing 1 damage.

I even had a lucky cascade that spawned 2 crit tiles, only to see them hit her for... 1 damage icon_evil.gif

EDIT: I've never come so close to throwing my phone across the room ever before. EVERY SINGLE TIME for five fights in a row now the CPU has pulled a bullshite cascade our of its **** to kill me.

I'm now clean out of boosts...It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why I bother playing...

Second edit: Yeah, I know, this probably sounds like I'm just wingeing and I probably am, I just feel so fed up with this game at times... :/
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    My icon_devildino.png is 553 level 150, so I wasn't really thinking I'd lose, so I didn't boost at all.....

And I was right - this was definitely my easiest fight.

Now, I felt horrible chomping icon_squirrelgirl.png , but the yellowflag.png Old Man Logan I pulled made it A-OK! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    first go with my L70 2/3/1 DD was a non-starter.

May level up to L120 or so and give it another go later
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Very achievable victory this time around, I did level my dino from 70 to 156 (1/1/5 from lasts years anniversary and daily rewards...I did get 2 dino's from my 10 pack this time around.....both pinks)

I did take the +2 all boosts and +2 red/yellow and some match damage boosts, pulled a blackflag.pngicon_ironman.png from my legendary
  • Quebbster
    *The bigger they are*
    *Prehistoric chomp*
    GG.

Leveled Devil to 200, was probably a bit overkill.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got it on my 3rd try with my L140 3/3/1 Dino and some match damage boosts.

Denying yellow is key in this one if your Dino is still weak, you really want to avoid her plonking down those defense tiles.
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    hmm...may have a few attempts later but I think with 3 covers it ain't gonna happen and I'm not wasting my time and packs again!
  • Deadpool369
    Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    323 level 168 dino and it was very grindy..especially after she got her yellow out for the third time in places where I couldn't match them..barley survived the match finished with 300 health but felt very fair in difficulty
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    By the way, I had never noticed before that Dino costs less ISO to level than other 4*. I have both him and Elektra at L140 now, and Dino's next level costs 725 ISO as opposed to Elektra's 907.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    My 2/3/4 130 Dino beat it on the first try
  • Tried twice with my 0/1/3 Lvl 109. Killed instantly on both.......

I'm done and DD is getting the boot as roster sports are extremely valuable.

Most useless character.
  • florida92 wrote:
    Tried twice with my 0/1/3 Lvl 109. Killed instantly on both.......

I'm done and DD is getting the boot as roster sports are extremely valuable.

Most useless character.

You should report that instant death glitch, as my level 90 lasted a good 5 minutes.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/squirrelgirldinosaurs.jpg

She must be so happy.
    Anyway, post your results here. Haven't started mine yet as I need to level Dino a bit. I do notice Doreen is only level 222 though, so that's nice.
    I was thinking it might be Captain Marvel for similar reasons:
    http://i.imgur.com/20H83PG.png

Anyway, my Devil Dinosaur was at 3/3/5 and level 86. I had been saving up ISO to put some levels on him in light of this and the upcoming PVP an boosted him up to level 150 for the win. I tried at an earlier level (about 100) and that was a much tougher fight but that may have been from her getting Protect tiles up earlier. Anyway, good thing DD is cheaper to level than other **** characters.

Still no 5* from a Legendary, but with a 3rd Hulkbuster Red I don't mind this time!
  • Quebbster
    The Legendary gave me my fifth yellow Thing. He's 2/5/4 now... a little odd, but I shouldn't complain.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Very easy first run. 3/5/5 lvl 150.
    Just have to get rid of cds and defense tiles. Fairly simple.
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    First try with my 1/1/1 level 78 didn't go too well. Even with full on damage boosts, I got her to maybe 40% before she took me down, and that was with one cast each for her abilities. That they're all so cheap doesn't help.
  • She's lv222 and her purple deals about 1300. I can see me doing it but will need a huge cascade with 212 covers.
  • So just won an anniversary ten pack from PVP season progression and still no green but now he's 0/1/5

Yeah wiggle those arms! Sigh.