On Galactus run 1 (Game feel vs Ultron)

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• FDt6GcR.png Hmm.
  • Viking Tacos
    Viking Tacos Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm an old guy, been playing more than 400 days. Good times, bad times (great song) I've seen them in this game. I'll keep playing because the fundemental idea is fun, and my alliance is awesome people. We chat, we complain, we laugh.

What kills me is the disapointment on my son's face when he got home from school yesterday. He's been playing for 100 days. He was so completely excited for Galactus and the anniversary. He loves Marvel. He loves the comics. He loves the movies. He gets his friends to play MPQ. He is 10. His friends are 10. Galactus was exciting, the slow reveal got him fired up. By the time he got home his alliance had gotten to round 3. By then galactus was to strong for his 2* roster and galactus destroyed him. He only had 2 of the required characters, so he got to be destroyed twice and then he was locked out. All he wanted to do was beat Galactus and he didn't get that chance. He missed the refresh point because he was doing homework and then went to bed. Then he missed the second refresh because he was asleep. He is playing Minecraft right now. 2 days ago he was playing mpq.

He'll probably play again. He will have fun again playing. He and i will talk builds and strategy.

He'll even forget his dissapointment, but I know I won't. You blew it D3.

Happy to report that my son (IGN just quacky) has beaten Galactus twice already in this second run.

Thanks again for the overwhelming support from all of you in the forum-verse!