Galactus Hungers 10/8 - ?

Options

Comments

• TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wow, Galactus is even managing to eat the forum's servers.
  • goldkear
    goldkear Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/ZZs7GxV.jpg. XD

Mine has been showing him at 0 HP since like the second time I've fought him and the "round progress" bar has been maxed since then as well. Idk what is happening.
  • The Gunslinger
    Options
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Did I miss something, or did none of the sub-nodes have heroic tokens/HP rewards?
    No, they sure didn't. But the scaling was so ridiculously low I can't complain. I imagine that when the server issues get ironed out the nodes will scale back up to normal levels. Hopefully later rounds bring back token/HP rewards.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I played some of my unlocks in Round 1 and some in Round 2, but I appear to only get 5 unlocks in this 8 hour window. This is different from Ultron, where your unlock nodes would reset when new rounds came available.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Did I miss something, or did none of the sub-nodes have heroic tokens/HP rewards?
    nope, I looked for that specifically to start on those and none of them had it. I will say the pvps will have a ton of tokens though. kinda disappointed on this.
  • Galactus is stuck at 71k after I cleared every node and beat him each time. He should be much lower than that. :/
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wrote a post about how it appears possible no one's progress is doing anything and you're actively hurting your alliance.

And the forum ate it.

If I'm actively sabotaging my alliance by playing I'm going to be very disheartened.

I've tried posting this eight times and it keeps not posting. Sigh.

And now all my alliance members are reporting they can't join the Galactus battle, it won't let them.
  • galactus is too op for me i request that he be let on a diet. no consuming planets or servers for 100 trillion years
  • greengiant33
    Options
    Disappointing to have a chance to play and the game is unable to handle the load. I can hear it now... "with all big roll outs you are bound to have problems." This being true after having these issues with the Ultron Event a few times you would expect a few lessons learned to avoid this.

Greengiant33
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Willis wrote:
    Every turn Galactus turns a random basic tile into a 3 turn countdown tile that does damage and converts 2 basic tiles into cosmic tiles that you have one turn to get rid of before he eats and gains 2 AP in each color per cosmic tile. He seems a lot less scarier than Ultron to me. Of course he's still at puny levels so we'll see how dangerous he gets in later rounds. For the essentials 2 are wave nodes and the other 3 are normal fights.

Much worse than that...he generates 2 blacktile.png for every cosmic tile he absorbs, and if he gets to 28 blacktile.png , deals fatal damage to your whole team. So, there's that. icon_eek.gif

I understand he also eats servers, so watch out fo*COMM LINK DISRUPTED*
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On a positive note, so far the Galactus health/damage scaling is lower then the 1st run of Ultron by 15-20%.

Will see how that holds as the event progresses. And it looks like Galactus has the potential to cause a lot more wipes at high level then Ultron did.
  • I can not access the game. Mentioned problem on the internet but all the other sites I enter function normally. Another bug?
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And even more disappointingly, I can now confirm my alliance has been broken up into three groups- you can see how many players are currently playing from the outside, even though you can't see the other players progress yet.

My group has 4 players, another alliance member is in a group with 9 people, and another is in a group of 2 people.

The game has literally ensured we are not working together. GG Galactus.
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    Options
    Ok he's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY harder on round 3. It doesn't help that his skill is worded incorrectly. Now he's creating two 2 turn countdown tiles every turn that create 3 cosmic tiles. It's worded that they're supposed to be 3 turn tiles.
  • kieranball07
    Options
    I should get my Jean Grey in 4 hours time.. If I beat her nodes will the 8 hour countdown start again for galactus?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rd 3? ****?? got 4 sets of matches in and after every set, got slower and slower. now its been 30+ min and no connection and people are on rd 3? sheesh.
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    Options
    vinicius18 wrote:
    I can not access the game. Mentioned problem on the internet but all the other sites I enter function normally. Another bug?

Same here. Disappointing.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, Galactus takes a nasty jump from round 2 to 3. Even wiped on one of my fights.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Our Alliance score just got worked out and moved us into round 2, but it still says 7+ hours until I can fight and none of the essential nodes reset. Is that how Ultron worked? Am I forced to wait the 8 hours even in a new round? Or is it because I don't have 1 of the essentials and they would refresh if I beat all 5?

Edit: Bah, now I see a 'new mission in ____' area on the fight. It's only like an hour under how long I have to wait for Galactus though. Sad
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    brb, gotta go check internet connection... icon_rolleyes.gif
This discussion has been closed.