Blind Justice - PvP Tournament

Options

Comments

• IHatePVP wrote:
    All,

With thanks to IceIX, here is the list of what's available in Blind Justice's associated cover set "Fearless".

Feel free to let people know. There's a Google Doc with multiple people that feed it data on purchased packs floating around out there anyway, so it's not like it's confidential. And even if it were, we couldn't keep it secret anyway.

Ares
    Black Widow (Original)
    Bullseye
    Captain America
    Daken
    Daredevil
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    Invisible Woman
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
    Moonstone
    Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
    Storm (Classic)
    Thor
    Wolverine (Astonishing)
    Wolverine (X-Force)

GL to you brawlers this weekend!

So pretty much what you're saying is all that everybody will get is Bagman and Moonstone.

I got a red Daredevil cover. Probably the first time I have actually got something decent from these types of cover pack.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:
    Just bought the daily DD token and got a green IW

first one, tinykitty FINALLY, now my 4 blue has a use

The one cover that was eluding me
    Pft, Magneto NOW! blue for me.

Yeah I uh
    Got the 300 token
    Yellow bags

I picked up a purple DD, myself. Kinda think I would've preferred a yellow Bags to sell... Kind of felt I had to train the DD, of course, since we actually haven't seen him in a storyline event yet, so he's gonna have a PvE boosted something coming sometime soon, I'd think...!
  • I heard a rumour that on rare occasions the computer only makes one match at a time. it actually doesn't keep dropping into dfresh new matches and give itself unlimited AP.

/oneofthosedays
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    Funny things happening.

Face a team of DD, OBW and Wolverine. DD is dead as well as OBW, Wolverine is looking vulnerable with no AP against your own OBW and Ares at full health. Two turns later you lose the game. Well, for him might be like 10 turns with all the 5, 6, 7 and 8-matches from cascades. One Feral Claws to take up all reds, one Adamantium Slash to farewell Ares. Now who is looking vulnerable Daredevil ?

Three health packs later you are taking care of Daredevil and Spiderman, Grey Suit is lonely but she is skimming ... maybe if I match these 3 purple gems I manage to go from 3 green to 21, she said. Accomplished. Bye bye opposite team.

Cascades, cascades everywhere !!
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to 823. All enemies 650 or below.
  • turul wrote:
    Got to 823. All enemies 650 or below.

What team are you running? I'm trying various combos but haven't settled in a team I like with DD as support.
  • turul
    Options
    Patch535 100, Mags 79, DD 42 - Desert

Only use DD for tanking purple for mags, and for his buffed enviromental...
  • My bracket is being led by a 15 DareDevil (no covers)/75 Patch/75 spiderman and they seem to not be attacked at all on 820+ points. Second is a team with one & two star characters, with storm modern (lvl 50), venom (level 40) + storm classic (level 38) being the highest - again no DareDevil covers. In fact in the top ten there are only 3 of us with any heroes leveled to 85 and I'm the only one with any heroes higher than level 85. I'm using 53 DareDevil/107 Punisher/90 spiderman.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    There either is a big fresh wave of newbies joining or there have been some backend mmr tweaks that are reducing the newbies from being tossed to the wolves until they rank high in one or two tourneys. Woild make sense to soothe the newbie rancor of topping out at 400ish
  • turul
    Options
    bughunt wrote:
    I'm using 53 DareDevil/107 Punisher/90 spiderman.

I can see you in my MMR...

20140208-mn14tsp8yv.png

Feel free to attack me in the next 1 hour 54 mins, if you see me somehow behind shields icon_e_smile.gif
  • Right now I am sitting on about 60k iso with patch at lvl 55. Not enough to max him to 141 but not sure who else I want to level. Would do Mags if nerf bat wasn't coming, or maybe puniaher tk 141? so many options, not enough iso..
  • turul wrote:
    I can see you in my MMR...

Feel free to attack me in the next 1 hour 54 mins, if you see me somehow behind shields icon_e_smile.gif

I don't think you're visible to me, as I didn't have you in queue before you shielded. To boost the amount of points floating around so that 1000+ awards are possible the best way would be to know beforehand when people are about to shield so we can queue them up to attack when they do finally shield. I tend to wait till later in the tournament to shield (if I decide to shield at all), because otherwise I feel I should keep shielding to maintain position & I've been spending more HP than I've been earning recently so am trying to reverse that. Another time when I might shield is when I decide to do a major push at a busy time of day, but am aware I'm going to be attacking lots of people who are likely to retaliate fairly quickly. I push as quickly as possible for a certain amount of points/time then shield for a short time until the retaliations die down.
  • Not sure what team composition to use for this tourney. My DD is only 2/1/2 and level 41 so he doesn't do much.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I have my tin foil hat on today. I am convinced of a conspiracy against me in this event. Anytime I have been close to 700 points, which has been quite often surprisingly...I have gotten knocked back down to to the 550's. The ebbs and flows of this game are funny sometimes.

And I REALLY need that Captain America cover icon_e_biggrin.gif

And none of this is serious. Have a good day everyone.
  • Right now I am sitting on about 60k iso with patch at lvl 55. Not enough to max him to 141 but not sure who else I want to level. Would do Mags if nerf bat wasn't coming, or maybe puniaher tk 141? so many options, not enough iso..

My patch is like that too. If I had 60k iso on hand would put him to ~110 lvl immediately. Ite ISO income is pretty week lately icon_e_sad.gif good ol' days with Hunt and such...
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Right now I am sitting on about 60k iso with patch at lvl 55. Not enough to max him to 141 but not sure who else I want to level. Would do Mags if nerf bat wasn't coming, or maybe puniaher tk 141? so many options, not enough iso..

My patch is like that too. If I had 60k iso on hand would put him to ~110 lvl immediately. Ite ISO income is pretty week lately icon_e_sad.gif good ol' days with Hunt and such...

yeah working during the bulk of lightening rounds sucks too since I can only grab 1/10th the iso I would playing in 6 or 7 of them.
  • I love coming across guys with Daredevils higher than the 50s and knowing they paid for their DD.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Right now I am sitting on about 60k iso with patch at lvl 55. Not enough to max him to 141 but not sure who else I want to level. Would do Mags if nerf bat wasn't coming, or maybe puniaher tk 141? so many options, not enough iso..

Damn..that was expensive. .50k iso to bring him up 40 levels. Am gonna try patch and punisher to see how I like the combo.
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm on a lucky day.

Just pressed the fight button to enter a 35 points match and the game spit me out to my home screen. After I' ve started the game again the node battle is different, 16 points. Skip, skip, skip, 24 points, well this might work, enter select team screen.

****, my whole team is injured ? Then I realize that I've fewer tournament points than before icon_redface.gif
  • I didn't pay for mine and have 53 icon_e_smile.gif

I got 3 covers from the tournament he was introduced in. In the messed up PvE event I managed to get the 10k progression reward & the token they were giving everyone in top 100. I also got a lucky DareDevil as a progression award token. I would have liked the 30k progression award so I had 3/2/2 (max level 64) instead of 3/1/2 (max level 53). I saw a level 141 DareDevil even before the 2nd event had run.