Blind Justice - PvP Tournament

Options

Comments

• I got yet another Marvel Now Magneto that I had to sell.

So pretty much what you're saying is all that everybody will get is Bagman and Moonstone.

Sounds like a challenge, Sir.
    i'll get the single Daily Deal, & let you know what happens. BRB.
  • You think anyone will be using l15 DD, l85 Astonishing, l85 OBW?

/yawn
  • and i got another captain america cover (again) to sell..
  • DX_das wrote:
    and i got another captain america cover (again) to sell..

me too
  • Huh.

Black Widow (Espionage).

Well, I needed one anyway.

Still torn on this event, tho. Wanna try my 2-cover DD, but PVP....

Eh, if I play, I'll shoot for the 3x RT tier. I popped too many from TaT as 'luck tests'.
  • i climbed to first and now Bagman is in. Please do help yourselves!
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    I don't really need any of the rewards (except maybe a 5th X-Force) so I'll probably play for ISO and to have fun with DD but not worry about placement.
    I feel you. But for what they charge, I'd better get 3 DD covers in each colour.

Wrong thread, this is the DD tournament thread. I'm totally undecided on joining No Holds Barred elite.

I'm missing 2-3 IW covers, 2 X Force covers, one Hulk cover, 8 DD covers, and a couple Rag/C Mag covers.

That's it from the entire roster. So I really don't know that winning a bunch of covers is all that beneficial to me.
    Meh. The guaranteed DD HP pack is clearly priced to discourage casual purchase. That was what i was saying. I believe that makes this the exact thread I would need to place that comment. but Whatever.
  • 58 DD, 58 Hood, 11 Bagman and I've racked in 6 defense wins. Come on.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I wasn't sure what the outcome would be when I tried this, but Grey Black Widow's Sniper Rifle disarms Daredevil's traps. I was a little worried about that one.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I wasn't sure what the outcome would be when I tried this, but Grey Black Widow's Sniper Rifle disarms Daredevil's traps. I was a little worried about that one.

ANY tile destruction does. Even Juggs makes Daredevil his ****.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    turul wrote:
    Modern storm on desert - disturbingly good....

Throw in GSBW and you'll have a ball.
  • Kind did this the last PVP tourney. Wait to the last 3-4 hours, wait until a bunch of people have their 400-600 point scores, then just unload everybody for 30/40 points per match and you can make it to around 400ish points within an hour.
  • Kelbris wrote:

ANY tile destruction does. Even Juggs makes Daredevil his ****.
    Unless Juggs causes a cascade.

Worst match so far was against a guy who managed a level 102 DD teamed with Hulk and Spidey. My DD/Spidey/Widow team had no chance. I was blue-starved, and every time if start to build momentum, I'd stumble into a Radar Sense or an Ambush. His Spidey was swimming in Yellow, so he kept healing to full. And the traps... Those blasted things were everywhere.

At least I was rewarded with a second Radar Sense cover.
  • Hahaha, I got caught up in the AI's lv 141 Spidey stunlock and he almost locked up my whole team, until he triggered an Ambush and DD dropkicked him in his front teeth for 5262 dmg. Well done, DD, well done.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The high-level enemy Daredevil set an Ambush trap, so I thought I should check to see how much damage it would do.

11,400 damage. Eventually my 9000 hp Hulk accidently triggered it in a cascade and died.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Just got a 300 points reward from a worthy retaliation, got Bagmanned. Did I stare at Daredevil's butt to be treated so? I do like superhero butts (I'm a girl), but the animation for Ambush is... distracting. And not in the good sense.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    DAREDEVIL: I want to set more traps first. I like traps. Did I ever tell you how much I like traps? That cascade lets me set a lot more traps!
    This made my morning!
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Just got a 300 points reward from a worthy retaliation, got Bagmanned. Did I stare at Daredevil's butt to be treated so? I do like superhero butts (I'm a girl), but the animation for Ambush is... distracting. And not in the good sense.

Agreed.. a bit disturbing
  • Got to #1 in my bracket earlier, and I got greedy. I was sitting at 687 (second place at 610, i think), and wanted just one more win to get to 700 for the reward. Nope! Got attacked, lost 59 points in two hits. Had to shield for the night at 627 or something. That's what I get.

Really nice to see that I can compete in these PvP tourneys without the greatest roster. I think my Lv59 Thor is my best guy.