Blind Justice - PvP Tournament

Options

Comments

• Koolbiird wrote:
    Kev42 wrote:
    Koolbiird wrote:
    2nd place has 15 characters and I'm just screwing around "stealing" his 4*Wolvie. I'm putting in the tank team folks. Bagman at your service. Let's see how fast we fall from 950

I see the bagman. Haha. 10 mins too early for me... Still gonna hit em anyway. Hilarious seeing them in there.

Free points my friend!

36 points... Thank you muchly.
  • Twysta wrote:
    great my game crashed while I was fighting koolbird =[
    That said that DD ambush whacked two of my guys.

Ah, that sux
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks Koolbiird.
    You're a good egg.
    I decided not to risk losing more points and shielded when I logged back in.
    Sadly it appears I've just lost out on 5th spot. Dammit.
    Now sitting in 6th with 756 points.
    Not worth breaking my shield now.
    Just have to hope I get some defensive retaliatory victories in the next few hours... or someone in the top 5 gets overzealous and gets layeth the smacketh downeth.
    Koolbiird wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Ah, that sux

First time my game has ever crashed too.
    Still, in net positive after 2 wins and what will be 1 loss. Thanks big guy.
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This happen to anybody else, where the top 10 in yoir bracket, the highest level character they have is a level 50 Thor

Guess the PVE type of balancing is making its ugly head in PvP as well
    You people need to start learning to speak for yourselves.
    65rif6.jpg

and that's not even the final 3 hours. there's a few 100+ guys just below him/her.
  • Twysta wrote:
    Thanks Koolbiird.
    You're a good egg.
    Just have to hope I get some defensive retaliatory victories in the next few hours... or someone in the top 5 gets overzealous and gets layeth the smacketh downeth.
    Koolbiird wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Ah, that sux

First time my game has ever crashed too.
    Still, in net positive after 2 wins and what will be 1 loss. Thanks big guy.

No problem. Gotta do my fair share of community service.
  • Still getting defense wins. It's gotta be demoralizing losing to a team with an 11 Bagman.
  • Twysta
    Options
    Haha it's that Daredevil. His red one shots everyone.
  • Twysta wrote:
    Haha it's that Daredevil. His red one shots everyone.

Lol I bet
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Thanks Koolbiird.
    You're a good egg.

Those two hopes are very real and certainly possible.

I'm sitting shielded at 751 in #3, and the 2-5 positions are within 43 points of each other. I'm just going to ride out the end of the tournament; if there is a push and I get knocked down a tier missing one of the two Blue covers is not the end of the world.
  • 891 and a 6 pt lead icon_e_sad.gif

Looks like I'm going to be watching the last 10 mins of this for any unshielding.

Despite using Patches and Ares (live by the claw, die by the claw) I still took three hits while in combat, despite six wins. They're hilariously bad defense too.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    qtquazar wrote:
    891 and a 6 pt lead icon_e_sad.gif

Looks like I'm going to be watching the last 10 mins of this for any unshielding.

Despite using Patches and Ares (live by the claw, die by the claw) I still took three hits while in combat, despite six wins. They're hilariously bad defense too.

You're in my queue, but I also have a very easy opponent I can attack if needed.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I hit DirigiblePilot 2 times already, but I can't help it, he's worth like 30-40 points each time. I only want top 45 but anything else would be fine. If they are dispensing Moonstone covers maybe soon it will be her time to shine.

later edit:
    And locked, thanks for hitting me for -6.
    I'm sorry, I don't ever hit people for 6 points or even anything less than 20, I probably dragged out the match too much (taking breaks and whatnot) if that was the result you saw (you definitely were worth more when I started the match. Maybe a lot of people hit you in the meantime). I was pushing like a tryhard for a red Cap. America cover so I kicked a lot of people for points, hoping that many were asleep or something.
    Don't worry, I'll get my desserts in the last 5-10 minutes, as usual icon_e_biggrin.gif Not from you though probably.
    No shields for me yet since I need a free cover slot for, I dunno, Patch/Magneto MN!/IM 40. Those heroes I lack but wouldn't mind having.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    891 and a 6 pt lead icon_e_sad.gif

You're in my queue, but I also have a very easy opponent I can attack if needed.

Fire it up, I'm shielded.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Koolbiird wrote:
    Still getting defense wins. It's gotta be demoralizing losing to a team with an 11 Bagman.

You just came up in my queue with Patch/Hulk on the team, so that might be why you're getting wins.
  • well its now or never guys, currently sitting in 9th and i have a 100 points lined up which would put me into 2nd if i can do it without someone attacking me. wish me luck as im going in

*puts on lucky underwear*
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Good luck out there. For the past 4 hours it's been piranha infested quicksand.

My shield wasn't going to last through to the end, so I fought one boosted match to reshield ending at 810. 5 other people below me between 750 and 780 have all given it a shot.

Syndrome has given up 100 points and is still trying at 670 with places 2-5 now between 722 and 714.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I might break 1000 in this event. I never thought I would ever come close to that.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    Koolbiird wrote:
    Still getting defense wins. It's gotta be demoralizing losing to a team with an 11 Bagman.

You just came up in my queue with Patch/Hulk on the team, so that might be why you're getting wins.

I'm playing again. Bored. No retaliations and no hits on forum members that I recognize.
  • Twysta
    Options
    looks like I'm going to have to settle for a top 15 place...
    Lord only knows what would've happened if I managed to get that third win over you tank team kool icon_cry.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This tournament is ridiculous: the top 5 is in the 800s now. I'm sitting pretty at 771 in 5th place because my MMR is perfect right now (seeing 60ish Thor/Wolvie), but I guess I'll make a push to 2nd place once the final 30 minutes roll in.