No Holds Barred - Elite

Options

Comments

• This really sucks, i can't get a match worth ****.

I see Bugpop out in the open and i just can't matchup with him
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    If morphy really doesn't have any matches, I think the top 3 are settled.

Peanut can't win two in 5 minutes.

Looks like Brady joins the top 10, though!

Going to try for first?
  • morphy wrote:
    This really sucks, i can't get a match worth tinykitty.

Soooo...how much hp did you end up spending?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nemek wrote:

Going to try for first?

Nope. The reward difference between 1st and 2nd is small, while the difference between 3rd and 4th is massive.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    This really sucks, i can't get a match worth tinykitty.

Soooo...how much hp did you end up spending?

Not the time man, not the time.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Going to try for first?

Nope. The reward difference between 1st and 2nd is small, while the difference between 3rd and 4th is massive.

But the glory Nemek, the glory!
  • same here. if i've learned anything it's that i need max hulk. if anything to slow down people attacking me. I did well for the team I'm using but it's too much of a disadvantage to be the only one without one. Too much time lost.
  • ARRRGH **** this game. How can 0 point hell happen in the last 20 minutes???
  • You smell those covers , Nemek ? icon_e_wink.gif
  • There was this spider man who would not die. Why does my spider man never get so lucky. I cleared out Hulk and GSBW fast. Spider Man would not die.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaand time. Tell us when you get your swag! I want to know if it takes 5 mins to click through it all icon_razz.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    ARRRGH tinykitty this game. How can 0 point hell happen in the last 20 minutes???

File a ticket with support, they'll probably be sympathetic and give you a consolation prize.
  • same here. if i've learned anything it's that i need max hulk. if anything to slow down people attacking me. I did well for the team I'm using but it's too much of a disadvantage to be the only one without one. Too much time lost.

Agreed. That loss with Neil took me out of the run.
  • Got nailed really hard with >1 minute. Think I dropped from top 30.
  • morphy wrote:
    ARRRGH tinykitty this game. How can 0 point hell happen in the last 20 minutes???

same boat. spammed non-stop for the last 15 minutes. my eyes hurt from not blinking. lol
  • Well played to all! Fun to watch the craziness from back in the pack this time.

*hands crown to Neil* Here, enjoy this target on your back for the rest of your MPQ days!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    same here. if i've learned anything it's that i need max hulk. if anything to slow down people attacking me. I did well for the team I'm using but it's too much of a disadvantage to be the only one without one. Too much time lost.

I upgraded my Hulk to 141 just for this tournament (spent 60K of my ISO I saved for Xforce!) I think it's very valuable - you can see how badly people were picking on you.
  • I had a blast. All of the difficulties kinda made it an adventure.

but.

I think they owe all of us an explanation, especially since there was no dev presence today.
  • Finished top 100. One classic Storm, two Bagmans, and a giant waste of time.