Comments

• RangoFett wrote:
    Koolbiird wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    Koolbiirddd, what did they say? Did you get compensation? icon_e_sad.gif

Marvel Puzzle Quest (D3 Publisher)

Feb 11 14:08

Hello!

When you say you are disappearing from matchmaking, what exactly do you mean?
    Are there no battles, or can you not access the event at all?
    If you could, please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing.
    Please also send us a copy of your DXDiag.
    Press the windows key + r to launch the run window.
    Type in dxdiag.exe
    Once that has loaded please click "Save All Information"
    Send that information back to us as a response to this ticket and we will look in to this!

D3Publisher Support Team

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at http://www.d3pforums.com for more information.

That's the response I get. 72 hours later.

I posted my support request about my bugged shield immediately after it happened, so around 2pm EST on Monday, and got an email back about 24 hours later... an email requesting that I include my PVP name and player ID. In my rush I had forgotten, and now I haven't heard back since then, I'm afraid I got moved to the back of the queue. icon_e_sad.gif

It sux bro. I feel your pain.
  • Holy Tiny Kitty! Getting 2000 HP and ANY two covers I want for Zero Hell Debacle!!!!

So the question is what should I request for my two freebies? Red Magneto (currently 3/0/5) and Green BWGS (currently 3/3/5 with one freebie coming from daily rewards in a few weeks)?

D3PCS (D3 Publisher)
    Feb 14 15:31
    Hello,
    Thank you for emailing us with this issue. Unfortunately, this was an unforeseen issue that resulted in a very small percentage of players that had essentially pulled away from the rest of the leaderboard pack by a large enough margin that it threw off the matchmaking system. As you stated below, attempts were made to correct the issue mid-tournament, but those fixes turned out to be temporary. Moving forward, matchmaking options will include ANY available matches, even if there aren't enough unshielded players nearby to offer you the usual number of choices. In the event that the system does have to look further afield for matches, the development team has ensured that those matches will be worth at least 1 point.
    In the meantime, we would like to gift you some items as a way to show that we are sincerely sorry that you experienced this issue during the last Elite tournament. While we are not able to gift you with the full collection of items that would have been awarded to the top finishers in this event, we would like to offer 2000 HP along with your choice of any 2 covers of your choice. If this is a gift that you would be interested in receiving, please confirm with us your PvP name so that we can access your save. Thank you and, again, we do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    D3Publisher Support Team
    If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at http://www.d3pforums.com for more information.

Feb 11 13:59
    Hello!
    You recently contacted us with the following game issue:
    We are looking in to this now and we will contact you back as soon as we have more information for you on the issue!
    Thank you for your patience!
    D3Publisher Support Team

Bradyjkim
    Feb 10 18:38
    6.5 hrs to go and still stuck in zero point hell... is this gonna be addressed before the tourney ends? I didn't drop 2000 HP to get stuck in 8th place!!!
    Sent from my iPhone

Bradyjkim
    Feb 10 12:56
    Everyone in the top 10 of elite NHB tourney is stuck with nothing but zero point matches. Even when someone unshields it's impossible to queue them up for attack. Has turned what should've been a furious finish into a turtlefest. Please fix out matchmaking! so many covers on the line and so much HP spent for this tinykitty?!!!
    -Brady28
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Holy Tiny Kitty! Getting 2000 HP and ANY two covers I want for Zero Hell Debacle!!!!

So the question is what should I request for my two freebies? Red Magneto (currently 3/0/5) and Green BWGS (currently 3/3/5 with one freebie coming from daily rewards in a few weeks)?

D3PCS (D3 Publisher)
    Feb 14 15:31
    Hello,
    Thank you for emailing us with this issue. Unfortunately, this was an unforeseen issue that resulted in a very small percentage of players that had essentially pulled away from the rest of the leaderboard pack by a large enough margin that it threw off the matchmaking system. As you stated below, attempts were made to correct the issue mid-tournament, but those fixes turned out to be temporary. Moving forward, matchmaking options will include ANY available matches, even if there aren't enough unshielded players nearby to offer you the usual number of choices. In the event that the system does have to look further afield for matches, the development team has ensured that those matches will be worth at least 1 point.
    In the meantime, we would like to gift you some items as a way to show that we are sincerely sorry that you experienced this issue during the last Elite tournament. While we are not able to gift you with the full collection of items that would have been awarded to the top finishers in this event, we would like to offer 2000 HP along with your choice of any 2 covers of your choice. If this is a gift that you would be interested in receiving, please confirm with us your PvP name so that we can access your save. Thank you and, again, we do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    D3Publisher Support Team

Feb 11 13:59
    Hello!
    You recently contacted us with the following game issue:
    We are looking in to this now and we will contact you back as soon as we have more information for you on the issue!
    Thank you for your patience!
    D3Publisher Support Team

Bradyjkim
    Feb 10 18:38
    6.5 hrs to go and still stuck in zero point hell... is this gonna be addressed before the tourney ends? I didn't drop 2000 HP to get stuck in 8th place!!!
    Sent from my iPhone

Bradyjkim
    Feb 10 12:56
    Everyone in the top 10 of elite NHB tourney is stuck with nothing but zero point matches. Even when someone unshields it's impossible to queue them up for attack. Has turned what should've been a furious finish into a turtlefest. Please fix out matchmaking! so many covers on the line and so much HP spent for this tinykitty?!!!
    -Brady28

What are your 4*s looking like? You might want to hold off on this decision until the x-force wolvie buffs come along to see if you want those instead.
  • X-Force Wolvie is 3/3/1 and IW is 3/2/1.

I'm defintely getting Red Magneto... that one has been haunting my dreams for weeks now.

Not sure what I want for 2nd.

Keep in mind I have zero patience... I win a token, I check it right away. I have enought iso to level someone up, I do it right away.

I dont' have the patience to wait for nerfs and buffs. I'll deal with it when it happens.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    X-Force Wolvie is 3/3/1 and IW is 3/2/1.

I'm defintely getting Red Magneto... that one has been haunting my dreams for weeks now.

Not sure what I want for 2nd.

Keep in mind I have zero patience... I win a token, I check it right away. I have enought iso to level someone up, I do it right away.

I dont' have the patience to wait for nerfs and buffs. I'll deal with it when it happens.

Pretty easy Mags/green GSBW for you then.
  • Asked for Red Mags and Green Grey Widow. I don't have the iso to level up XForce or IW anyway.

Zero Point Hell has turned into RED MAGNETO HEAVEN!!!!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nice!

And looks like we'll be guaranteed at least 1 point matches in the future...! (Ok that isn't as exciting)
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Asked for Red Mags and Green Grey Widow. I don't have the iso to level up XForce or IW anyway.

Glad to see that support helped you out so much, pretty much confirms that their customer service is pretty top-notch for common problems.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Nice!

And looks like we'll be guaranteed at least 1 point matches in the future...! (Ok that isn't as exciting)

And there's always Jose waiting to save the day with a carnage inducing shield break.
  • Just got my Magneto and BWGS covers and 2500 HP ten minutes after I sent an e-mail reply.

D3, will you be my valentine?
  • All of the *** covers I need are possible rewards for the Hero LRs, so I went with all X-Force Wolvie, trusting that the changes to him will make him desirable.
  • RangoFett wrote:
    All of the *** covers I need are possible rewards for the Hero LRs, so I went with all X-Force Wolvie, trusting that the changes to him will make him desirable.

I was still in newb larval stage when BWGS was a featured PVP reward... did nab three of her covers in one of the recent PVP events and the rest have all been lucky token pulls.

I know I can get her last green cover as a daily reward, so I opted to get her 4th for free so she'll be maxed in a few weeks.

Debating whether I want to just fill out Magneto with HP purchases now that I finally have that elusive red cover... would sure make nefarious and PVE a little easier.
  • Asked for Red Mags and Green Grey Widow. I don't have the iso to level up XForce or IW anyway.

Glad to see that support helped you out so much, pretty much confirms that their customer service is pretty top-notch for common problems.

They were similarly generous addressing my complaint. I didn't get to choose 2 covers, but they provided me with enough ISO and HP to easily cover my tournament expenses. I rather not say how much because I don't want to set any kind of expectation (I'm sure these things are handled on a case by case basis), but let's just say it was ample compensation and they re-secured a customer that was on the tilting point. I also received a long response that was actually written towards my concerns and not just a canned response. That may have been just as effective as the in-game compensation.

That being said, I have dropped a pretty penny or two since this game's launch. The cost of making me happy cost them nothing and gained them my continued business.