No Holds Barred - Elite

Options

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And let's take a moment to welcome our newest recruit into this madness, Deckhandjake!
    Meanwhile, Nemek has won another battle, putting him in second just 32 points behind Neil.

Our newest contestand DeckHandJake hails from Luton and collects tennis shoes and roadkill. His hobbies are flossing and taxidermy. So put your hands together and give a warm welcome to this guy!
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Here goes Nick! He can overtake Nemek, but will he go for the ever-dangerous second battle to try to reclaim his top spot?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bugpop wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Whoaaa...stocky made it all the way up. He's been sniping top people for the last couple hours.

He's cheating. He's hit me twice while shielded

Can you bring the same target up in multiple arenas? Or is it unpossible?
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Whoaaa...stocky made it all the way up. He's been sniping top people for the last couple hours.

He's cheating. He's hit me twice while shielded

Can you bring the same target up in multiple arenas? Or is it unpossible?

Nope.

Within 5 min of popping a shield, he's gotten points off me twice. He has something against me. On friday the guy wouldn't leave me alone and he was in my MMR. So we kept pummeling each other. He pummeled me more than I pummeled him.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can he be playing on his phone and laptop at the same time?
  • It's like a giant game of leapfrog...
  • I'm actually somewhat excited to see if they're going to start the next event as this one ends.

I am hoping..but not expecting.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm actually somewhat excited to see if they're going to start the next event as this one ends.

I am hoping..but not expecting.

Yeah, definitely. I'm not even sure what would be turned on. 2 concurrent normal PvP events don't make sense: did LRs start on Tuesday or Wednesday? Maybe PvE if we're really lucky.
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options
    Nemek is 10 behind Neil, Fury is 13 behind that! Morphy is just 23 away from Fury and the top 3, while Peanutpanda is just 28 from the same! Dang this is intense!
  • Kiamodo wrote:

I am in the beta with a linked mobile and PC account. It's not possible.
  • Damn it. 10 minutes to go and i can't get a matchup. 0 point hell
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Ugh I haven't been able to find anybody in the last 15 minutes. I still have one saved up with Neil....but he probably has the tankiest of the rosters out there. So risky.
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    Damn it. 10 minutes to go and i can't get a matchup. 0 point hell

Oh no! You're so close, too! You just need a 24-point matchup to spring into the top 3! I believe in you!
  • Nemek wrote:
    Ugh I haven't been able to find anybody in the last 15 minutes. I still have one saved up with Neil....but he probably has the tankiest of the rosters out there. So risky.

Go for it Nemek ! And take your time with that match please icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nemek
    Options
    I swear Murlok has been at the same point total the entire time and is still in the top 10. Goes to show how cutthroat it can be just to keep your score.
  • morphy wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Go for it Nemek ! And take your time with that match please icon_e_smile.gif

Got you in my sights for 47 points icon_e_wink.gif
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options
    This is it... final 5 minutes. All of it has been building up to this.
    Make your push now, or forever hold your peace.
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options
    Brady! You're back! Aren't you happy? You were so frustrated about falling out of top 10!
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bugpop wrote:
    Kiamodo wrote:

I am in the beta with a linked mobile and PC account. It's not possible.
    Anyway to get into the beta?
  • Nemek
    Options
    If morphy really doesn't have any matches, I think the top 3 are settled.

Peanut can't win two in 5 minutes.

Looks like Brady joins the top 10, though!