Information about Galactus Event

Comments

• GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm expecting some especially hefty compensation for this embarrassment.

Magnitudes more then a single taco.
  • GurlBYE wrote:

I'm expecting some especially hefty disappointment for this expectation… icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • One more vote on the "what were they possibly thinking" bandwagon. I fail to comprehend how this is intended to be fun in any way. Maybe they intend it to be hopeless and expect people to just sack low level characters to him and clear the other 5 events each time the come up... but why? As others have stated, I've been playing from almost the beginning, and if this is a sign of events to come then I'll find other games to occupy my time with. They need to come out with a giant **** apology for for putting this POS event out and hope that people believe it enough to stick around.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    GurlBYE wrote:

Maybe even TWO Moonstone tokens?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nellobee wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:

ANNIVERSARY Moonstone Tokens.
  • gotta spend that money to win baby.

As for the event itself. It is dull, for people that done have insane high heroes the event is all but waste of time.

I am a free to play player, my roster isnt that good because I hasnt been around since the beginning i only have 200ish days under my belt. So of course i expect to lose to this event like a crazy. Is the event fun? No. Will I still do it? Yes. Why? Because every point helps to get that next reward that is more slippery than soap at the slippery soap factory.

Does the event need to be fix? I dont pay to play the game so my vote means riddly diddly.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I want at least 4 Moonstone tokens and 2 2* Dakens for my troubles at least way when I sell them I can have some iso
  • Bottom line, whichever clown decided to go in and last minute change Galactus base cosmic tile AP gain from +1 to +2 ruined this event, because it exponentially increased the later difficulty when more tiles were being put out and the AP gain had been increased an extra 1 for each tile.

Basic math failure, whoever was responsible for this.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:

Event effected everyone so Nothing will be handed out.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Some "positive" news, no jump in Galactus tile abilities from round 6 to 7.

- Health: 28,320
    - Creates 3x countdown tiles that create 4 cosmic tiles.
    - Eats cosmic tiles for 4AP each

Same as round 6 other then health.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    mouser wrote:
    Some "positive" news, no jump in Galactus tile abilities from round 6 to 7.

- Health: 28,320
    - Creates 3x countdown tiles that create 4 cosmic tiles.
    - Eats cosmic tiles for 4AP each

Same as round 6 other then health.

Makes no difference if he cannot be beaten...I just lasted like 5 turns which I think is the most I have made it in round 6, was able to match away some of his cd tiles but eventually he got off two ap gains and game over. It really sucks that since we do not have time to get any steam going before he OHKO's the team and then you still have to wait x amount of hours before you can even take a crack at him again...I we are only gonna gain a few thousand points before he downs the team we should be able to hit him repeatedly, I think we could do that against Ultron but I do not recall....either way it sucks....happy anniversary indeed....
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    yPPbyb6.png?1

Thank God.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Another aspect of this that is just fueling the rage/despair is that with the event being this horrific, we're basically being forced to choose: do you want to play PVE or PVP? Because you can't do both. You just can't. You either need to use those health packs in your PVP climb to shield or else you need to use them on Galactus. There is no middle ground, and that's frustrating. Because at least in most events when they go south you can say "**** this, I'll just go play (the other mode) instead".

But not here. Here you have to choose. And if you choose PVP, you better be clear with your Alliance because your choice will hurt them in PVE.

The layers of **** You just keep revealing themselves. Just when you think you've been **** as much as you're going to be...NOPE! There's more.
  • Nellobee wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:

If the birthday rewards would take two Moonstones to home I even forget the tragic event. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Tredo wrote:
    yPPbyb6.png?1

Thank God.
    He ate your planet. Now you can rest.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tredo wrote:
    yPPbyb6.png?1

Thank God.
    Well hey it's either that or waiting for an 8 hour cool down.
  • I notice Galactus got upgraded to a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

This feels quite fitting.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    In rd 7, I've got a Cap Marvel essential survival node where you fight lvl395 gorgon for a finale. So...much...fun
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Ludaa wrote:
    In rd 7, I've got a Cap Marvel essential survival node where you fight lvl395 gorgon for a finale. So...much...fun

It's not round dependant, everyone has it.
    It's doable too.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    It was really smart of them to make the HP sale available before the event started. I don't think i'd have given them 50,- € knowing this.