Who took on the 4* DDQ (XFW) and won?

123457»

Comments

• bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    around 40 failures with 1/0/2. Never got a better board than my first attempt. Ah well, next time he'll be ready. Do we think it'll be a different challenge every time, or the same opponents?
  • jonatslee
    jonatslee Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Tried to take him on with a 2/0/1 XPool. No luck whatsoever.
    Is it me, or is XFW covered with 5/5/5?

Decided to spend the HP I've been saving for months, and bought covers.
    Was able to finally do it with a 4/0/1 XPool.

Token prize gave me a red Old Man Logan. YES!
    The HP was well spent on those two extra covers.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jonatslee wrote:
    Tried to take him on with a 2/0/1 XPool. No luck whatsoever.
    Is it me, or is XFW covered with 5/5/5?

Decided to spend the HP I've been saving for months, and bought covers.
    Was able to finally do it with a 4/0/1 XPool.

Token prize gave me a red Old Man Logan. YES!
    The HP was well spent on those two extra covers.
    The AI is not limited to 13 cover builds, so it's very likely high level opponents have 5 covers in all skills.
    Way to go on OML! icon_e_smile.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had saved all my legendaries until OML dropped today, so I redeemed them all (7). Included was one XFool purple, which brought me to 1/0/2. I tried XFW a couple of times, losing... But I could smell victory in there somewhere.

So... I had some HP saved up and bought a XFool red, bringing me to 2/0/2. Boosted with +2blue/purple, +50%Blue/purple, +50%rainbow. I failed three times, but got it on the fourth try! I only had like 500 health left, but, a W is a W.

Legendary pack contained another XFool Red!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a level 106 with 3/0/0. After about a dozen failed tries and experimenting with boosts that cost ISO to replenish, I gave it one more try with +2 R/Y, full critical boost, full All Damage boost (had to spend HP since I only had 3 left). Managed to pull it out with a couple good crits and an OoB or two.

Unfortunately, this Legendary and one of the two I had stocked both became a Thor Smite, one of the nine 4* covers I didn't need. (Other was a Mr. Fantastic Yellow putting him at 0/3/0)