*****Unknown (Coming Soon)***** Wolverine (OML)

Comments

• Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Funny how 4 black is better than 5 black on strikes strenght. Of course this to feed the other black another wooping 4700 damage, but still, unless you have 16 black and 12 yellow you better off with 4 black.

But Id use 355 all the way, 3k heals and 8.8k damage (and 3.6k self) is much stronger when you pair him with LDaken and IF, one iso boost on purple/blue, two turns in and you are dealing 17k to someone plus daken damage.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I don't think this is Red Hulk. The hint refers to 3 characters:

Healing is this character.
    Seeing is Tykclops upgraded to a 4*.
    A man becomes what he hates is Red Hulk (Gen. Talbot, who hates the Hulk, becoming a Hulk)

Assuming the three are different characters, then Healing <> A man becomes what he hates. This is is pretty clearly the healing character. Now, it's still possible this is Old Man Logan (ugh), but at least it isn't Red Hulk.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    I don't think this is Red Hulk. The hint refers to 3 characters:

Healing is this character.
    Seeing is Tykclops upgraded to a 4*.
    A man becomes what he hates is Red Hulk (Gen. Talbot, who hates the Hulk, becoming a Hulk)

Assuming the three are different characters, then Healing <> A man becomes what he hates. This is is pretty clearly the healing character. Now, it's still possible this is Old Man Logan (ugh), but at least it isn't Red Hulk.

I hope you're right about this not being Red Hulk, but I hope you're wrong about this being Old Man Logan, so tired of Wolverines icon_lol.gif
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    A man becomes what he hates is Red Hulk (Gen. Talbot, who hates the Hulk, becoming a Hulk).
    Ross?

Both Hulk-hating Generals to be fair.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    Ross?

Both Hulk-hating Generals to be fair.

Oh yeah. Ross, definitely Ross.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    DARK PHOENIX!!!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Red Hulk has red skin, black hair, and yellow blood, which are the colors of this character.
  • 2-4 years ago?

I'd buy the possibility this is red hulk. He's completely irrelevant now.

It's not Red Hulk.

Plus, the hint that would point at Red Hulk was added after this character was already spoiled, ability wise.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Haetron wrote:
    2-4 years ago?

I'd buy the possibility this is red hulk. He's completely irrelevant now.

It's not Red Hulk.

Plus, the hint that would point at Red Hulk was added after this character was already spoiled, ability wise.

And it's Red Hulk.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ice has said that there are three characters coming soon. We know Red Hulk and Cyclops (who this is not).

Struggling to see Red Hulk in here.

I think this is the 3rd character and still leaning towards Ghost Rider but can see why Logan might work.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Does teammate count himself? I think for most other skills with teammates it does not?
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Ok, definitely not Red Hulk. IceIX confirmed here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33277&p=419407#p419407
  • Then it comes down to either wolverine (who we are expecting) or phoenix (we do not expect but could also fit the powers).
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I thought someone spoiled this like a month ago... strange... these AREN'T SpiderHulk's powers at all.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Then it comes down to either wolverine (who we are expecting) or phoenix (we do not expect but could also fit the powers).
    You may not be expecting Phoenix but I am. Or hoping, at least.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    (or it could be Elixir)
  • Blahahah wrote:
    (or it could be Elixir)

Winner Winner chicken dinner
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Its galactus we already have the event coming the colors are not much like his uniform but they make sense for the game.
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Its galactus we already have the event coming the colors are not much like his uniform but they make sense for the game.

No.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,179 Chairperson of the Boards

309lrhv.jpg
This discussion has been closed.