*****Unknown (Coming Soon)***** Wolverine (OML)

Comments

• emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    The color scheme doesn't match but.... The concept of the character would be amazing for someone like Norman Osborne. He starts as Iron Patriot, and then turns into Green Goblin if he 'loses control'.

Not to mention we'd finally get a character teased since the early days of the game.
  • emaker27 wrote:
    The color scheme doesn't match but.... The concept of the character would be amazing for someone like Norman Osborne. He starts as Iron Patriot, and then turns into Green Goblin if he 'loses control'.

Not to mention we'd finally get a character teased since the early days of the game.

Or it could be Norman Osbourn then gets changed by the goblin serum. Either way he really needs to be in the game.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    18770_1.jpg
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    They've said we get the new 5* in October - is there an established timeline for when it will be announced?
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    They've said we get the new 5* in October - is there an established timeline for when it will be announced?

Almost a week ago they said it would be released "in about 3 weeks" - so I'm guessing it'll premiere during Anniversary Week in early Oct.
  • What about "Cloak and Dagger", the first double character?
    They are living in a symbiotic relationship with light and darkness.

icon_e_geek.gif
  • What about "Cloak and Dagger", the first double character?
    They are living in a symbiotic relationship with light and darkness.

icon_e_geek.gif

Wouldn't be the first double character, that'd be Rocket and Groot. icon_razz.gif

And I don't feel these effects represent C and D much, nor do I see anything upcoming for them warranting such a publicity push.
  • My bet is Old-School Commie Colossus. His icon has already been added to the smilies. icon_colossus.png
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    joedela wrote:
    My bet is Old-School Commie Colossus. His icon has already been added to the smilies. icon_colossus.png

This was his icon when he was released. They changed it quickly after his release to the current one, hence the old in the name.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    New_Mutants_Vol_2_12_Textless.jpg

Never give up
  • Illyana ?

Darkchilde-in-Uncanny-X-Men-5-201x300.png.pagespeed.ce.pzfUA_fCzf.png
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    True healing is getting old, man.

I don't mind admitting that I read this like ten times before I realized the joke. Well done sir.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2015
    Come on guys; redflag.png, yellowflag.png, and blackflag.png , and once your blackflag.png activates, you cannot go back to your old move set.
    Plus, this is a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png. This is PHOENIX... in my humble opinion.

"At Max Level: HP: 42480 Tile Damage: 521/456/63/68/74/586/294/4.0x

Black 9 AP - Creates Strike tiles. If the team has 12 or more Yellow AP, create Strike tiles and replace all abilities with new ones. Ends the turn.
    Yellow (PASSIVE) - Self true healing per ally in the battle.
    Red (PASSIVE) - Deal damage to enemy whenever ally uses an ability.

Black Alt 7 AP - Deals damage + destroys friendly Special tiles, dealing bonus damage for each.
    Yellow Alt 6 AP - Enemy team damage + damage for each enemy in the fight.
    Red Alt 8 AP - Deals damage + bonus damage if this character is under 50% health."

dark_phoenix_by_pinkhavok-d6hvr3q.jpg
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish they'd confirm it officially already, so all these wrong guesses would stop...
  • Frank NewCastle
    Frank NewCastle Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Phoenix, nailed on.
  • I have 3 guess for just based on colour

1.Phoneix
    2.Hyperion
    3.Doctor Strange
  • Has to be Phoenix. A 5 star has to be insanely powered in the comic books, and as the ability counts allies, there's not many allied "groups" on here, and F4 is already taken. So, X-Men would be an obvious choice.

And that's a good character to burn a 5 on. There aren't too many that are worthy.
  • ShazamFTW wrote:
    Has to be Phoenix. A 5 star has to be insanely powered in the comic books, and as the ability counts allies, there's not many allied "groups" on here, and F4 is already taken. So, X-Men would be an obvious choice.

And that's a good character to burn a 5 on. There aren't too many that are worthy.
    All cool until you remember that on MPQ comic strength has nothing to do with rarity.

Elektra and star-lord 4*s, thor and hulk as 3*s (Thor 2* even).

And don't forget SG as 3*, she beat doom, thanos and galactus.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Did the clues given to us for Iceman make any sense? "Rio de Janeiro, Pyeongchang. Whole lotta sportin' coming up!"

Just wondering if the clues given for this character actually mean something or they're just there to throw us off, the clues fit Dr Strange

Healing = Doctor
    Seeing = All-Seeing eye of Agamotto

As others have noted the powers listed make more sense for Phoenix.
    Dev note: Once the character goes into their alt abilities, they can't return to the original set for the rest of that battle. So make sure you've got in all the healing you want to pack in before you fire off that Black ability.
    It's possible the clues given are for the character following this one, a Dr. Strange movie is in production and an All New All Different comic for Dr. Strange launches in a couple of weeks
  • Maybe Rogue?
This discussion has been closed.