*****Unknown (Coming Soon)***** Wolverine (OML)

Comments

• Red hulk maybe ?
  • Redicolas wrote:
    Angel>Archangel
    That is not a change easily reversed.

Finish bringing us the original team!

And add 5 character teams so we can use them. Or maybe 6 so we can include wheels, he does get lonely.

Well never see Archangel, well likely get young Angel who will look like a kid with feathers or the butt angel you see during Valentines Day icon_lol.gif

Even if we get ANXM Angel, he doesn't have feathers anymore, he has energy wings. He looks kinda neat, tbh.
  • Haetron wrote:
    Even if we get ANXM Angel, he doesn't have feathers anymore, he has energy wings. He looks kinda neat, tbh.
    Yeah he would be totally a 4* level, if rarity had any relation to power on MPQ. Im still waiting a 4* cosmic Gamora.
  • This is Phoenix.
  • I really really hope it's not a form of wolverine, or hawkeye, I rather have a fresh new character.
  • Dom22
    Dom22 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    old man logan

berserker rage old man logan (when he killed the XMEN)

100%
  • If I was a betting man my money would be on a form of wolvie. Whether it's old man, weapon x, or AoA is yet to be seen

Edit: actually now that I've thought about it, it would be a perfect fit for weapon x. What more influential transformation is there in the marvel world than the weapon x experiment?
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    WWH/Worldbreaker
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I hope it's Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. I fear it's Old Man Logan (grumble mutter spit).
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope it's Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. I fear it's Old Man Logan (grumble mutter spit).
    My sentiments exactly.
  • TazFTW wrote:
    Because of the color scheme, I'll guess Adam Warlock.
    With your Soul Jewel.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I really like the idea of 'duel' characters, if it is the Old Man Logan/Hawkeye combination. Personally, when it comes to true healing and so on, I'd much rather see X-23 (she has a Beserker Rage based on a Trigger Scent) or Sabertooth hit MPQ, I guess there are a lot of characters that could still be added (and many listed as guesses in this thread), and hopefully will be...

Holding out for Ghost Rider at Halloween at least...
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Dom22 wrote:
    old man logan

berserker rage old man logan (when he killed the XMEN)

100%

or the hulk(s)
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it's Hulk it's Thunderbolt Ross (who'd be an even more bizarre 5* than Old Man Logan); Banner would have greenflag.png .
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    It's Ghost Rider
  • Putting my Phoenix/Dark Phoenix vote in!

I knew when they launched 4 star teen Jean Grey that there was a glaring huge opportunity to do Phoenix missed! A five star Phoenix waiting in the wings is the only explanation for the 4 star Jean Grey instead of 3 star Jean w 4 star Phoenix!

It's definitely going to be Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. It's got to be a cosmic power level character.
  • "Healing. Seeing. These things must not be taken for granted."

This from The Dark Phoenix Saga seems to support Phoenix/Dark Phoenix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Phoenix_Saga

She helps the Hellfire Club capture the X-Men, and Jean's true love Cyclops faces Mastermind in a psychic duel.[5] When Mastermind kills Cyclops' psychic image, it breaks his hold over Jean's psyche and shatters the final barriers on her power. Experiencing this power in its totality overwhelms Jean, and she renames herself "Dark Phoenix". Enraged at Mastermind, she uses a telepathic illusion to make him experience godhood, driving him insane.[6] To break her ties with her less powerful identity as Jean Grey, she strikes down the X-Men and departs for a distant galaxy. However, her power proves to be far more limited than she thought; the interstellar trip leaves her almost completely drained. To recharge, she devours the energy of the nearby D'Bari star, causing a supernova which kills the entire population of the only civilized planet orbiting the star.

Refers to cyclops (sight) and subsequent lack of healing in her new incarnation. The removal of both healing and seeing are listed as key turning points in her transformation/descent into the Dark Phoenix.

So hoping for this over Old Man Logan/Hawkeye. AOE seems more suited to phoenix too.
  • likwid6
    likwid6 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Casting my vote for Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, the mode switching is just too complimentary.

That said, I'd love to see the next 5* be Onslaught but due to movie tie-in & timing it'll likely be Thanos icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Am I alone thinking this is Daken from the "Wolverines" storyline?
  • Maybe I'm just hungover, but sounds like Thanos putting on the gauntlet?
This discussion has been closed.