*****Unknown (Coming Soon)***** Wolverine (OML)

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ Character Discussion
Teaser time! Numbers are still in flux (including AP costs)

Unknown (Coming Soon)
5 Star Rarity (Epic) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 42480 Tile Damage: 521/456/63/68/74/586/294/4.0x

Strike Tile Gen - 9 blacktile.png AP
If the team has less than 12 Yellow AP, create 2 strength 272 Black Strike tiles and end the turn.

Additionally, If the team has 12 or more Yellow AP, replace all powers with new powers.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Creates 2 strength 207 Black Strike tiles. Level 3: Creates 3 strength 233 Black Strike tiles. Level 4: Creates 3 strength 259 Black Strike tiles. Level 5: Creates 4 strength 162 Black Strike tiles.
Max Level
    Level 3: Creates 3 strength 937 Black Strike tiles. Level 4: Creates 3 strength 1041 Black Strike tiles. Level 5: Creates 4 strength 650 Black Strike tiles.

ALT: Damage + Bonus on Friendly Special Tile Destroy - 7 blacktile.png AP
Deals 2486 damage to the target and destroys 2 friendly Special tiles, dealing 660 damage for each tile destroyed (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.)
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals 2983 damage + 2 Special tiles for 792 damage each Level 3: Deals 3480 damage + 3 Special tiles for 924 damage each Level 4: Deals 3978 damage + 3 Special tiles for 1056 damage each Level 5: Deals 4475 damage + 4 Special tiles for 1188 damage each
Max Level
    Level 3: Deals 13992 damage + 3 Special tiles for 3717 damage each Level 4: Deals 15990 damage + 3 Special tiles for 4248 damage each Level 5: Deals 17989 damage + 4 Special tiles for 4779 damage each

Heal per teammate - yellowtile.png Passive
(PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, restores 219 health for each team member still in the fight.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: 263 for each team member. Level 3: 307 for each team member. Level 4: 350 for each team member. Level 5: 394 for each team member.
Max Level
    Level 3: 1233 for each team member. Level 4: 1410 for each team member. Level 5: 1586 for each team member.

ALT: Enemy team damage + Bonus per enemy alive - 8 yellowtile.png AP
Deals 440 damage to the enemy team, plus an additional 311 damage for each enemy still in the fight.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: 440 + 373 for each team member. Level 3: 610 + 373 for each team member. Level 4: 610 + 477 for each team member. Level 5: 781 + 477 for each team member.
Max Level
    Level 3: 2455 + 1499 for each team member. Level 4: 2455 + 1915 for each team member. Level 5: 3140 + 1915 for each team member.

Damage + Self damage on ability use - redtile.png Passive
Whenever an ally fires a power, deals 1217 damage to the target and 907 damage to themself.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals 1460 damage to the target and 907 damage to themself. Level 3: Deals 1704 damage to the target and 907 damage to themself. Level 4: Deals 1947 damage to the target and 907 damage to themself. Level 5: Deals 2191 damage to the target and 907 damage to themself.
Max Level
    Level 3: Deals 6850 damage to the target and 3644 damage to themself. Level 4: Deals 7829 damage to the target and 3644 damage to themself. Level 5: Deals 8807 damage to the target and 3644 damage to themself.
Damage + Bonus damage on low health - 8 redtile.png AP
Deals 2176 damage. If this chararacter has less than 40% health, deal an additional 1813 damage.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals 2642 damage + 2072 if under 40% health Level 3: Deals 3110 damage + 2332 if under 40% health Level 4: Deals 3238 damage + 2848 if under 50% health Level 5: Deals 3368 damage + 3107 if under 60% health
Max Level
    Level 3: Deals 12497 damage + 9371 if under 40% health Level 4: Deals 13013 damage + 11448 if under 50% health Level 5: Deals 13537 damage + 12490 if under 60% health

Dev note: Once the character goes into their alt abilities, they can't return to the original set for the rest of that battle. So make sure you've got in all the healing you want to pack in before you fire off that Black ability.
Dev note 2: We're well aware of the base Red passive having strong synergy with characters like Devil Dinosaur and Star-Lord. The ability as written may well not make it to Live in the same form.

Comments

• NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    True healing is getting old, man.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This HAS to be Elixir from 616.

IT HAS TO BE.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME ICE. I've dreamed about this day.

The guy is an omega level mutant, he cured the LEGACY VIRUS.

He turns metallic black when he goes aggro mode, and has a hard time going back golden.

Gimme!
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Black 9 AP - Creates Strike tiles. If the team has 12 or more Yellow AP, create Strike tiles and replace all abilities with new ones. Ends the turn.
    If you use this ability and you don't have 12 Yellow AP does it just create the Strike tiles without replacing the ability set? Does it still end the turn?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Black 9 AP - Creates Strike tiles. If the team has 12 or more Yellow AP, create Strike tiles and replace all abilities with new ones. Ends the turn.
    If you use this ability and you don't have 12 Yellow AP does it just create the Strike tiles without replacing the ability set? Does it still end the turn?
    Places Strike tiles and ends the turn, does not flip abilities.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Because of the color scheme, I'll guess Adam Warlock.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry bro not elixir
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Options
    atomzed wrote:
    Sorry bro not elixir

icon_e_sad.gif

It could be.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Jean Gray / Phoenix
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    You guys are so wrong, let me show you who it is:

EH3s2Xe.jpg

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Interesting design. You'll need to make sure you don't bring anyone with an active yellow ability of 12 AP or lower if you want him to flip out in a defense team.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    already looks like 5/5/3 just because of that bonus damage condition on red unless there are other little things about the powers not listed yet.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmmmm.

Thinking.

Colours are all very similar........... warm / hot / firey.... and Ice's clue about it being a character that can only change once would fit in....
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An apparition!!! Some music might soothe me...
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is pretty obviously a two character combo... Old Man Logan and Old Man Hawkeye.
    I mean, I think it's obvious. I may digress, but only if I'm wrong.
  • Billigoat
    Options
    Blahahah wrote:
    This HAS to be Elixir from 616.

IT HAS TO BE.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME ICE. I've dreamed about this day.

The guy is an omega level mutant, he cured the LEGACY VIRUS.

He turns metallic black when he goes aggro mode, and has a hard time going back golden.

Gimme!

I've never heard of Elixer until I read this, He sounds pretty cool and damn, those abilities/colors seem to match his powers.

Also in a lineup the 5* would be silver & gold icon_e_biggrin.gif

That being said, it'd be a pretty random pick for a 5*, especially with only 3 planned at the moment.
  • Billigoat
    Options
    True healing is getting old, man.
    Oh. I see what you did there....

Yeah, that'd make sense. Colors/Abilities match, too.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is pretty obviously a two character combo... Old Man Logan and Old Man Hawkeye.
    Or one character with a tendency to go totally berserk.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Or one character with a tendency to go totally berserk.

I feel like saying dark phoenix for some reason
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hazarding a guess, but this reminded me of Black Bolt from Inhumans.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Feels like Strange to me. /shrugs.
  • yellow passive healing and laying strike tiles sound familiar
This discussion has been closed.