** Hawkeye (Modern) **

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Breezy wrote:
    I was playing DDQ with Hawkeye and for some reason his passive wouldn't go off. I made a couple match-5s even. Team got slaughtered.
    This might happen if you have no purple tiles on board. His speedshot converts (not creates) basic purple tiles, so if you've managed to fire it off multiple times early on, sometimes you won't have the tiles to convert later, especially in long waves. It's also why he and Storm*/*** don't go together well.

Ah thanks, I didn't really understand it at first because I typically have plenty of purple on the board.
  • Unknown
    Options
    When Daken annoys you the entire game icon_evil.gif and even though he only has 369 health you launch two speed shots against him, have Torch use his black and then use Torch's red to down him anyways. icon_twisted.gif

I know Hawkeye isn't the best character but he's just so darn fun to play with.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I never got around to trying Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch in Balance of Power. Cage or Hood would have made a nice third.

When I was looking for a team from my bench to go through the trivial nodes in the most recent run of the PVE Simulator, I gave Hawkeye/Witch/Quicksilver (the 3*'s are both undercovered to varying degrees) a try and it was a really fun team. It was even an appropriately themed team, based on the Age of Ultron film. I admit, however, that it would be terrible for Balance of Power, as the AI would never make an appropriate match from Quicksilver's powers under any circumstance...