GrumpySmurf1002
GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in Character Details
Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 13934 Tile Damage: 11/82/11/64/10/73/4.0x

Link to downloadable wallpapers here

Out of Bullets - 13 redtile.png AP
What kind of Merc doesn't need bullets? The kind that shoots his mouth off. Lucky I have the swords to deal 922 damage to the target and a healing factor to heal me for 548 health.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Dealin' and Healin': 1291 damage and 767 health. Level 3: Dealin' and Healin': 1660 damage and 986 health. Level 4: Dealin' and Healin': 2397 damage and 1425 health. Level 5: Dealin' and Healin': 3872 damage and 2302 health.
Max Level
    Level 3: 3290 damage / 1955 health. Level 4: 4753 damage / 2824 health. Level 5: 7678 damage / 4561 health.

X-Enforcer - blacktile.png Passive
(PASSIVE) Say what you want about Deadpool, but I'm always looking out for my buds! Whenever an ally of mine takes more than 685 damage, I sharpen my swords and strike back! I create a 1-turn Countdown tile that deals 409 damage.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deadpool strike back for 573 damage. Level 3: Deadpool strike back for 736 damage. Level 4: Deadpool strike back for 1063 damage. Level 5: Deadpool strike back for 1718 damage.
Max Level
    Level 3: On over 1357 damage, deals 1460 damage. Level 4: On over 1357 damage, deals 2109 damage. Level 5: On over 1357 damage, deals 3406 damage.

Countdown for What - 7 purpletile.png AP
Shhhhhh! I just made like 4 fake 3-turn Countdown tiles on the bad guys' strongest color tiles. These tiles don't do anything, but don't tell anyone. If anything destroys them before they reach zero, each one is primed to deal 402 damage to the sucker on the other team!
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Makin' 4 4-turn dummy tiles that do 442 damage. Level 3: Makin' 5 4-turn dummy tiles that do 442 damage. Level 4: Makin' 5 4-turn dummy tiles that do 667 damage. Level 5: Makin' 6 4-turn dummy tiles that do 764 damage.
Max Level
    Level 3: 5 tiles / 876 per tile destroyed Level 4: 5 tiles / 1321 per tile destroyed Level 5: 6 tiles / 1512 per tile destroyed
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here's a fun plan: This joker with Kingpin. Fingerpoke Of Doom blows up Deadpool's countdowns and gets bonus damage from both skills, and enemies get the joy of trying to eliminate Maggia Goon tiles while avoiding Countdown For What bombs.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Looks like a really fun character especially since I'm a huge Deadpool fan but unless they introduce a way to get 4* easier it will be really difficult to get excited and continue the grind for these characters. PLEASE PLEASE give us more ways to get 4*'!
  • DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Great news! There will be a spot in some PVE grouping somewhere in the top 10 if this a full week event. I ain't doing this again after getting 154K for 3rd place for Jean Gray.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    MPQ community!

Are you ready for a combat-focused, 4-star, Legendary version of Deadpool?! I didn't think so - but that never stopped this Merc with a Mouth! Please put your hands together for Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)!

Head on over to Marvel.com for a fun and informative talk with Demiurge Designer, Miles Benjamin as he unravels exciting details for everyone's favorite hack-and-slash'n Hero. Preview screenshots and power peeks are included.

You can READ IT HERE.

PIECING TOGETHER MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST: DEADPOOL (UNCANNY X-FORCE)
    Quote:
    "Marvel.com: Is this just a clone of his 3 star variation? This isn't a Peter Parker/Ben Reilly situation is it? Or are we getting a whole new character?

Miles Benjamin: No clones, robot doubles, or Mystique impersonations here. We’re bringing you an All-New, All-Different Deadpool! It was a hard decision, picking which version of the Merc With a Mouth to do next, but since our office is ankle-deep in old chimichangas and whale droppings, we decided the wacky version of ‘Pool was pretty well represented. To contrast that a little bit, we’re excited to be bringing you the slice-and-dice, shoot ‘em up, butt-kicking version in Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)."
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very much doubt I'll get lucky enough to get a bracket that's kind to me around my work schedule.

But if I should luck into Deadpool the way I did Jean Grey, I'll cheerfully wave goodbye to Devil Dino
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    4* deadpool?

4* DDQ must be imminent
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's more than a bit silly that we don't have the stats of a character about to be released, while we have those of a character that will be released further in the future.
  • Dev93L
    Dev93L Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Wolverine XF is still my favorite character, even after his nerf. Deadpool is going to go so well with him. I want new stories and content as much as the next guy, but at least character will be good. His colors complement XF well, and doing Surgical Strike with that purple out will probably kill two characters by the time the damage rolls over. At least I think that's how it will work.

Plus they're going to heal, heal, heal. Laken in the 3rd spot will be a grossly fun rainbow team. Can we have Deadpool's stats? It's all hopeful conjecture until we see them.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Pylgrim wrote:
    It's more than a bit silly that we don't have the stats of a character about to be released, while we have those of a character that will be released further in the future.
    Blame me for that. I just got back from China and had some miscommunication with David on who was going to post this. I'll remedy that very shortly.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    IceIX wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Blame me for that. I just got back from China and had some miscommunication with David on who was going to post this. I'll remedy that very shortly.

Is his red a true heal or temp heal?
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2015
    Shhhhhh! I just made like 4 fake 3-turn Countdown tiles on the bad guys' strongest color tiles. These tiles don't do anything, but don't tell anyone. If anything destroyes them before they reach zero, each one is primed to deal 402 damage to the sucker on the other team!
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Makin' 4 4-turn dummy tiles that do 442 damage. Level 3: Makin' 5 4-turn dummy tiles that do 442 damage. Level 4: Makin' 5 4-turn dummy tiles that do 667 damage. Level 5: Makin' 6 4-turn dummy tiles that do 764 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3: 5 tiles / 876 per tile destroyed Level 4: 5 tiles / 1321 per tile destroyed Level 5: 6 tiles / 1512 per tile destroyed

So are they 3 turn or 4 turn tiles? Is the only way to avoid damage downing Deadpool before they resolve?
  • IceIX
    Is his red a true heal or temp heal?
    True. Deadpool knows not of this "temporary health" of which you speak. For Uncanny Wade, it's all true, all the time.
  • IceIX
    Isay_Isay wrote:
    Shhhhhh! I just made like 4 fake 3-turn Countdown tiles on the bad guys' strongest color tiles. These tiles don't do anything, but don't tell anyone. If anything destroyes them before they reach zero, each one is primed to deal 402 damage to the sucker on the other team!
    Level Upgrades
    Max Level

So are they 3 turn or 4 turn tiles? Is the only way to avoid damage is to down Deadpool before they resolve?
    3 turn at level 1, 4 turn after that. They do zero damage when they resolve, but explode when matched or destroyed.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Purple tiles each explode individually when hit? Or hitting one explodes all of them like Fury demo?
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Thinking 5/3/5 for him. Black is just too situational just like his 3* counterpart but red is pretty expensive too. Have to wait to see him in action but right now 3* DP looks better.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Digging that purple. Nice and cheap. Just like Deadpool's mom.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    Added the build poll finally.

To me it's 5/3/5 no questions asked. The DP/XForce combo looks comically good.
  • IceIX
    Talahamut wrote:
    Purple tiles each explode individually when hit? Or hitting one explodes all of them like Fury demo?
    Individual explosions, they don't chain.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    The important question here is: Do you earn Deadpool points for playing a game with X-Force Deadpool?