Are The Servers Down?

Comments

• I think what would make this game more interesting is trading covers and no expiry on the fresh ones, oh still down in the U.K
  • Cannot connect either on iOS or android.
  • hawklanzs wrote:
    This situation is a complete mess. Being a time based game. And time being the sensitive issue. They destroyed our window of opportunity to achieve our 1k goal and the reward of the Red Hulkbuster. They should automatically give those with last scores of 900 and above with the free red Hulkbuster cover. That's only fair. I don't want tokens or even 10 pack deals. This packs won't give you the Hulkbuster. They give you blues. I want the Hulkbuster.
    900+ score? No, anyone starting now still had a chance of doing even 1300. I want full progression, full rank rewards and points added to my season score. People playing on shards 4 and 5 are in disvantage to the ones who had their shards ended before the crash.
  • Still down here in Texas. icon_e_sad.gif
  • waittrina
    waittrina Posts: 9
    Same for me,was going to do my refresh last night, no connection same this morning before work. Hopefully this is a problem for everyone and I won't get behind
  • Oh thought it was just me. On android and had installed the latest update too.
  • Same problem here icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm glad it's not just me, but it's a **** way to start off my morning.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Down for me as well, been down since about 8am this morning (GMT) I managed to log in and play one round but since then....nothing....

I am very glad that I made the run up to 1000 last night for the red HB cover....although I got spanked for 350 ish pts over night icon_eek.gif

Its a thought but maybe they have taken the servers down in prep for the new ant-man event (giving the issues with the launch of the Ultron event they maybe increasing capacity) although if this is the case, some notice of scheduled downtime would have been good.
  • Have the same problem in Sweden icon_e_sad.gif
    My internet connection is working just fine and have the latest update... I'm missing valuable time to get among the top 10 in the PVE event icon_evil.gif
  • pelaospeed
    pelaospeed Posts: 16
    Hi, I'm from Chile, and it's my first game of the day, i play first DDQ, but I get the message "check internet connection ", about 30 minutes. Here it's 7:55 am. I hope you can fix the problems. Regards. Thanks for your support.
  • mpqstooge wrote:
    Oh thought it was just me. On android and had installed the latest update too.

I thought it was just me as well, restarted my phone maybe 3 times (like that'd work) and was just about to re-install it until I had the crazy idea to see if anyone else was having the problem
  • Have the same problem in Sweden icon_e_sad.gif
    My internet connection is working just fine and have the latest update... I'm missing valuable time to get among the top 10 in the PVE event icon_evil.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woke up early (5am) to hit a LR, since I'll be busy for the 7/9am ones. More annoyed about missing this than I am about not being able to push for PVP. Yet another reason for these to run all week long.....

Annoyed for a late PM team-mate that DDQ was locked out, and they missed the tacos.

Good thing this wasn't one of the new character PVE's that seem to run as every third one of those.

In S5 of PVP, did it crash after S3 ended or did that slice get hosed also? Needed the morning push to have any chance to shield and progress closer to my end time, like everyone.

...that would be lots of compensation types for lots of people, and I see why they rarely/don't do broad specific compensation very often. Still a bummer all around. However, it's something when I think "wow, this hasn't happened for awhile!" rather than the "not again!" that I'd think six months ago.
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Woke up early (5am) to hit a LR, since I'll be busy for the 7/9am ones. More annoyed about missing this than I am about not being able to push for PVP. Yet another reason for these to run all week long.....

Annoyed for a late PM team-mate that DDQ was locked out, and they missed the tacos.

Good thing this wasn't one of the new character PVE's that seem to run as every third one of those.

In S5 of PVP, did it crash after S3 ended or did that slice get hosed also? Needed the morning push to have any chance to shield and progress closer to my end time, like everyone.

...that would be lots of compensation types for lots of people, and I see why they rarely/don't do broad specific compensation very often. Still a bummer all around. However, it's something when I think "wow, this hasn't happened for awhile!" rather than the "not again!" that I'd think six months ago.

Yeah realistically I don't think we can expect catered compensation unfortunately. I wouldn't want to be them whenever this happens, but I would hope they'd be able to see at least a handful of situations and compensate accordingly. This last week I have gotten screwed out of a few 4* covers with a point discrepancy issue (it said a battle was worth enough points to pass a 1000 threshold in a pvp event, but ended up being way less than advertised. They said it just had to do with the servers not updating in real time, but I think whatever value you see when you start your five minute match should be what you end up with). As a guy transitioning from 3* to 4*, it really sucks not to get these covers I definitely earned or would have definitely earned. For the falcon event, I had a pretty good team of 241 falcon/ 240 black panther/ 240 patch. I was definitely going to get the twenty points I needed this morning to get the hulkbuster cover... Oh well
  • The Superior Wilson
    The Superior Wilson Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    iOS user, it's back up for me.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Posted in wrong thread just before, but I am back online.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Hamsters are alive!!!!!!!! they have been resuscitated.
  • Swingmonalisa

Same here. Ended up in the top 25, but missed the 1000 mark. It says now my score was 878, which means somehow I got attacked while I had a shield up and lost about 100 points...ugh
  • Swingmonalisa

Same here. Ended up in the top 25, but missed the 1000 mark. It says now my score was 878, which means somehow I got attacked while I had a shield up and lost about 100 points...ugh

Scratch that, I remember now that I ended up with 878 points before shielding and got up 30 minutes earlier to grind the last 120 points. Either way it sucks I didn't get the opportunity