Are The Servers Down?

Comments

• Same here.

Cleared cache, memory and reunstalled. Still receiving "Check Internet Connection."
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Thumb twiddling time.

PvP pts in the gutter, no rewards, independence day tokens and season 10 pack may be in danger!

So 2x Heroic tokens and 25HP to say sorry then...
  • Omg. Shields almost down and this happens. What the hell!! *
  • Yeah, I signed up for the forums to check and add a 'me too'. Just finished the second level Daily Deadpool too icon_mad.gif
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Whew I thought it was just me but it looks like everyone is experiencing issues. Was going to play before I went to sleep but I guess not.

Maybe we all get a free Ant Man icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Set my alarm for my expiring shield. So close to 1k with targets queued. This is gonna suck.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Even the servers have gotten bored of seeing Redwing flying back and forwards all day, and have gone to sleep.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Forums were down yesterday too, coincidene or nothing more than that.
  • hopefully if the servers are down for a few of the falcon pvp endings, they will do some sort of compensation for those that were really close to getting the 1k progression reward. not getting a chance to push for those last few points is a real bummer.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    morph3us wrote:
    ephyzephy wrote:
    Wonderful! Shield expires in 15 mins and 13 points from hulkbuster. By the time I get on I'll probably have lost 300 points.

On the bright side, it's down for everyone at the moment, so you can't get attacked until the servers come back up. Hopefully you can get back on as soon as they come back up.

Otherwise, take a note of the date and time. Worst comes to the worst, you can submit a ticket to CS, if you're lucky, they might give you the 1K progression, since you were so close anyway.

Sadly, in prior instances it was NOT down for everyone. There is very little to make me think this is any different.
  • Servers are down for me too. I was only 1 maybe 2 matches away from 1k
  • I think it is my fault. EVERYTIME I'm going to get a big PvP reward, servers were down. icon_e_sad.gif
  • They're done for me too.
  • Madroxx
    Madroxx Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Thought it was just me, that's a relief cause I have no back up. Waiting for my heals to regenerate I played something else for a while came back and oh no. Restarted my phone nothing, deleted some other games nothing still can't play. Came here now I feel better.
  • Ir0nF1sh
    Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Checks internet connection... Still bucked
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should I feel consoled knowing that the servers have been down for 4 hours without me knowing it, or shall I provide others the consolation of knowing it's an ongoing problem?

Either way, still down, boo.
  • if the server is down when a match ends do you still get the points from that match? I was 1 point away from a reward before playing my last match, then when it ended I got the internet error... Still new to the game, no idea how this stuff usually works.
  • morph3us wrote:
    ephyzephy wrote:
    Wonderful! Shield expires in 15 mins and 13 points from hulkbuster. By the time I get on I'll probably have lost 300 points.

On the bright side, it's down for everyone at the moment, so you can't get attacked until the servers come back up. Hopefully you can get back on as soon as they come back up.

Otherwise, take a note of the date and time. Worst comes to the worst, you can submit a ticket to CS, if you're lucky, they might give you the 1K progression, since you were so close anyway.

Sadly, I had the self same thing happen in the big Ultron 1 crash, where my PvP finished when the servers were down (meaning I missed 4* Thor by about 30 points). I'm now on my 3rd ticket chasing that one with no satisfactory compensation, so I wouldn't hold your breath for anything significant coming back.
  • Just to rub salt into the wounds, even though the servers are down, the game did just manage to notify my phone that the Falcon event was nearly over. Thanks for that!
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    42 points till 1k, shield runing off in less than hour... I really pray that it will be back before that time and I get that missing points :< worst is that I was considering to finish that grind during night, but as I was out health packs and my team was at around 70% hp I've decided to shield and wait till morning... well, wrong decision