Are The Servers Down?

Comments

• Frustrating, it's getting annoying that this keeps happening....
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Same thing here. Check internet connection. Shield about to expire 874 points with three 70+ pointers lined up. Not looking good for that Hulk Buster at this stage. But who knows they fix it in time? Only 525 hp invested in shields so far ....
  • Huston we have a problem! CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION on startup. What's happening with servers icon_evil.gif ?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    ephyzephy wrote:
    Just to rub salt into the wounds, even though the servers are down, the game did just manage to notify my phone that the Falcon event was nearly over. Thanks for that!
    It's just pre-set for certain times, so it doesn't mean any MPQ servers are up.
    As for me, this is the first time I have something at stake at the time of issues; my shield ran out in Top Gun and I was going to add points on my way to 1st. Twiddling thumbs and ready to ask for compensation. Despite being the opposite of fun, earning a cover in Top Gun is still more fun than waiting for hamsters to recover.
  • Marvelfamily
    Marvelfamily Posts: 208
    icon_e_surprised.gif

Same trouble here in Germany. What's up there? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    You guys are all so ambitious aiming for 1000. I'm content with 800 to get falcon (which I need) & rank in the top 100.
  • Same for me in France, impossible to connect. I hope it's not for long time. Grrr
  • nothing at home and I'm 30 points 1K icon_evil.gif
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Well, I have to sleep. Can't wait any longer for the servers to come back up. I picked this PvP to use shield hopping to attempt to earn the 1k reward for the first time ever. I entered as soon as the event started and have spent several hours grinding up and fighting retaliations waiting for the event to enter the final 15 hours. I'm extremely disappointed, not at potentially not receiving the cover, but more not being able to succeed in my goal of reaching 1k in a competitive PvP for the first time. I don't expect any decent compensation for this issue. What would even be fair?
  • No!!!! Not again.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bulls wrote:
    42 points till 1k, shield runing off in less than hour... I really pray that it will be back before that time and I get that missing points :< worst is that I was considering to finish that grind during night, but as I was out health packs and my team was at around 70% hp I've decided to shield and wait till morning... well, wrong decision

I'm in the exact same boat as you, except that I'm only 24 points shy of 1k.

Ugh.
  • Raisse
    Raisse Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same for me. I was about to jump in and try to get as high add possible before crashing for bed. If servers don't come up I won't even be able to start the event...
  • I'm sitting at 49 points away from the 1k progression reward myself. Not being given even the opportunity to attempt the final push is a big letdown.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    pliskin84 wrote:
    I'm sitting at 49 points away from the 1k progression reward myself. Not being given even the opportunity to attempt the final push is a big letdown.
    Oh, you'll be able to attempt it. With 5 minutes left from about 700 points......
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    pliskin84 wrote:
    I'm sitting at 49 points away from the 1k progression reward myself. Not being given even the opportunity to attempt the final push is a big letdown.
    Oh, you'll be able to attempt it. With 5 minutes left from about 700 points......

lol, that is my fear...
  • limonade
    limonade Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    This sucks. Was going to fit in a few rounds before heading to bed. Oh well.

Good night all and good luck.

Hope servers are up soon.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Huh? My game is working fine. I just climbed to 1300 from 900 without a single retal or hit. Now I know why!

:p Just trying to get some people more anxious. I was planning on getting hulkbuster in these last 2 hours for me. I guess that's down the drain. Do they actually compensate for this?
  • Servers down? Free ISO and HP baby!!!
  • Still down this morning it seems. I really needed to grind for hero points as I have a 4star Thor cover expiring soon and no space to put it. Hope they come back up today.
  • Bromhil
    Bromhil Posts: 15
    no dice here.