Are The Servers Down?

Comments

• Runningwild
    Runningwild Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Sadly this is why I refuse to sink another dollar into this game. I'm as much for supporting D3Go as the next guy but let's be honest - if the servers one day stop (and it will happen, just who knows when) it's goodbye Sally..
  • Unknown
    edited July 2015
    Same here in Nigeria. Was 100 points to the 2000 points on the shield's simulator tournament. By the way, this shield tournament is very good to up one or two characters. Rewards and low 1 or 2* covers come very often...
    I hope they will do some compensation for this problem.

I was wondering though how the game picks the Defense team on the pvp events. Because I use my two best characters, along with the beefed up one from the event. So it means that the game either picks up the two best remaining characters, or maybe it is a random pick ?

Stefski
    Team The Endless
  • 969 and started a fight worth 34 or so and won. This com link error appeared instead of sweet HB cover.
    Yes it could be -100 and back all the way to 800s but that would still be better than this mess.
  • PompeyPirate
    PompeyPirate Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Down here in England too. Rather annoyed as off today and wanted to go for it in final few hours of Top Gun challenge. Free ISO and hps are no consolation really. Grrr.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also can't connect. I feel so lost.
  • Nooo icon_e_sad.gif PVP is ending in an hour and a half. Do they extend them in situations like this does anyone know?
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Great 250hp sub and the servers are down.

Way to watch the last episode of game of thrones while I wait for the servers to be brought back to life.
  • Same here...here we go again!?
    After the last balls up & lack of Customer Care, I don't hold out much hope for any real compensation;
    I know it's not about the money, but when you're spending real cash as well as time in supporting these people, it's a bit rich!
    Shame really as it's still such a good game!!
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Same problem here, just woke up in the UK. I'm on iOS, haven't been affected by any of the last bugs etc
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    ephyzephy wrote:
    Just to rub salt into the wounds, even though the servers are down, the game did just manage to notify my phone that the Falcon event was nearly over. Thanks for that!
    It's just pre-set for certain times, so it doesn't mean any MPQ servers are up.
    As for me, this is the first time I have something at stake at the time of issues; my shield ran out in Top Gun and I was going to add points on my way to 1st. Twiddling thumbs and ready to ask for compensation. Despite being the opposite of fun, earning a cover in Top Gun is still more fun than waiting for hamsters to recover.

Agreed Over_clocked. I was looking forward to earning that red HulkBuster, but now I am stuck watching a screen asking me to check a connection..... not fun. Then the phone tells me my shield expired icon_eek.gif insert choice word here.
  • Just installed the update... now I get the same "Check internet connection" message for the last... oh.. seven hours. This is something that happens a little too often. I've been playing for over a year and the early game didn't have as many bugs as these updates.
  • ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Wow I see the servers seem to have been down since about 11pm here in California. It's 2:12am now and I still cannot get on. I guess something bad has happened. ¡No bueno!
  • Dotty13
    Dotty13 Posts: 2
    Down in UK too grrr!
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    5:23 am here in the states and servers are still down. Shielded for eight hours about 7 hours ago for my match that ends in thirty minutes. 27 points or so away from 1k and the hulkbuster reward. Really hoping they'll give that cover as compensation for those who were so close. I was easily going to grab it this morning.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Is it down for everyone?

Kind of sucks being a competitive game and all. Was really looking good for those hero points.
  • Swingmonalisa
    And I seem to remember this kind of thing happening before the other big events, like ultron. I believe the antman event was supposed to post this morning or something... That's probably the issue...
  • Swingmonalisa
    mr_X wrote:
    Is it down for everyone?

Kind of sucks being a competitive game and all. Was really looking good for those hero points.

Seems like it. This thread has been active for about six hours off people saying they're not able to connect
  • Same here in Poland.
  • I hope servers are giong to be back soon.

icon_e_geek.gif
  • PvP ends for me in 20 minutes. This is down for at least 4 hours now.