Are The Servers Down?

Comments

• sucks because my account was down for a day and now this happened, totally screwed for the falcon PVP event and the 1k reward was a hulkbuster...
  • Farewell my Hulkbuster pvp finished in 20 minutes was missing 30 points
  • Yea I'm experiencing problems logging in too, hope it's get resolved soon, also compensation should be issued
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    When this has happened before, has anyone actually got a cover as compensation for this? I'm debating whether to even bother with making a ticket. Iso and tokens are nice, but they didn't guarantee a 4* cover like I was going to get.
  • No I've never received a cover as compensation just tokens and ISO, I just hope I don't lose anymore covers characters or stuff
  • I'm sick of the 'check your internet connection' message when the problem isn't my internet.. I would get far less annoyed if message acknowledged the issue was at server end...
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    When this has happened before, has anyone actually got a cover as compensation for this? I'm debating whether to even bother with making a ticket. Iso and tokens are nice, but they didn't guarantee a 4* cover like I was going to get.
    during the very first ultron event & when the servers were down, they gave me a hulk cover. It's not a 4* but it is a cover
  • When this has happened before, has anyone actually got a cover as compensation for this? I'm debating whether to even bother with making a ticket. Iso and tokens are nice, but they didn't guarantee a 4* cover like I was going to get.

Last time it happened, I got 3 golden token, which turned out to be 2 cyclops, red and yellow, and a 2* cover.b
  • Unknown
    edited July 2015
    This situation is a complete mess. Being a time based game. And time being the sensitive issue. They destroyed our window of opportunity to achieve our 1k goal and the reward of the Red Hulkbuster. They should automatically give those with last scores of 900 and above with the free red Hulkbuster cover. That's only fair. I don't want tokens or even 10 pack deals. This packs won't give you the Hulkbuster. They give you blues. I want the Hulkbuster.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been down and are still down here in the Land of the Rising Sun.

Looks like my strategy of climbing really early and buying the Big Shield is gonna save me the heartache many of you are going through. Lucky, lucky. Still, so much for trying to hit 1300. :/

Here's to hopes of compensation for those of you losing out.
  • beeatch
    beeatch Posts: 13
    Surely the fact that no one can get on means that no one can attack you in pvp meaning you aren't losing anything? Granted, there are no gains either....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Down here as well, was going to make my climb for hulkbuster.. What a waste of a 300 hp shield..
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Dee. Sass. Stir.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    There's also 48h PVE sub coming to an end soon... I want that 250hp and top2 (or at least top10) rewards icon_neutral.gif
  • beeatch wrote:
    Surely the fact that no one can get on means that no one can attack you in pvp meaning you aren't losing anything? Granted, there are no gains either....

Unless you're GMT like me and was planning to play this morning for the PVP finishing at 11 and didn't get a chance to as it went down while I was asleep.
  • beeatch wrote:

Because Shields probably expired for alot of ppl while they are offline ( resting. Working etc) that means losing pts. The timings are messed up. They could wake up in the mornings and discovered they lost 300pts because the servers came up while they were alseep. Sad. Tokens as compensation is too little.
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    hawklanzs wrote:
    This situation is a complete mess. Being a time based game. And time being the sensitive issue. They destroyed our window of opportunity to achieve our 1k goal and the reward of the Red Hulkbuster. They should automatically give those with last scores of 900 and above with the free red Hulkbuster cover. That's only fair. I don't want tokens or even 10 pack deals. This packs won't give you the Hulkbuster. They give you blues. I want the Hulkbuster.

Agreed. If anything I hope they just extend the event and have it end at the same time tomorrow as it was supposed to end today.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least it is for everyone, my first thought was.. A new Android bug?? They just fixed us!!
  • Grrrr, happened to be up at 6am this morning British time so checked where I finished in the Falcon event (EXACTLY number 100! I assumed it was going to be my lucky day!) but any time I've attempted to start the game up since has denied internet connection. Extremely irritating, while I was no way near a Hulk Buster like a lot of you (I'm a relative newbie- only maybe 3/4 3* characters maxed past the 2* level cap) I was still looking forward to picking it up and bashing a few quick games out quite a lot today

icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • Piro_plock wrote:
    There's also 48h PVE sub coming to an end soon... I want that 250hp and top2 (or at least top10) rewards icon_neutral.gif

I was on track to get to 2 pretty easily, but not depending on when the servers come back my timing is gonna be all off icon_e_sad.gif