Are The Servers Down?

Runningwild
Runningwild Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
Tried to get on multiple times and am greeted with 'Check Internet Connection'.

Is it a serverside problem?

Comments

• meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Seems that way... and I was in the middle of my PvP grind. Hope they come up soon or I won't have any chance of a Hulkbuster I'm afraid.
  • The servers seem to be down for me also.
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Tried to get on multiple times and am greeted with 'Check Internet Connection'.

Is it a serverside problem?
    I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to grind the pvp in the last 4hrs I have
  • KidCharlemagne
    KidCharlemagne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Joined the Falcon event to get enough points for my season 10 pack before bed and got the same message after finishing the first match.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nods head slowly but surely in an affirmative manner.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Me too. I think the servers have gone kaput.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Same problem. I was getting hit by the same idiot over and over again during my pvp grind (talk about annoying!) And now i'm greeted with 'check internet connection'
    Last few hours please do something
  • I can also confirm. Cannot login past the "check internet connection" message.
    icon_neutral.gif
  • yogi_
    Ant-Man PvE launch is being hacked.
  • Ultron dislike Antman.
  • morph3us
    Ants in the servers.

Ants! Ants! Ants!
  • Wonderful! Shield expires in 15 mins and 13 points from hulkbuster. By the time I get on I'll probably have lost 300 points.
  • "Comm Link Disrupted" is all I get after a PvP match. My Internet connection's okay. Obviously.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    And.........my shield is going to expire, with me at 893, and matches queued for 1k. This is going to suck. Probably will be greeted by -400 or something.
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Yay, another way to force us to use health packs, this time on the "damage" my team will take from not officially finishing a match.
  • yogi_
    It's the middle of the night in the US now... this could take a while.

Though I vaguely remember them creating some kind of contingency for this the last couple of times it happened.
  • morph3us
    ephyzephy wrote:
    Wonderful! Shield expires in 15 mins and 13 points from hulkbuster. By the time I get on I'll probably have lost 300 points.

On the bright side, it's down for everyone at the moment, so you can't get attacked until the servers come back up. Hopefully you can get back on as soon as they come back up.

Otherwise, take a note of the date and time. Worst comes to the worst, you can submit a ticket to CS, if you're lucky, they might give you the 1K progression, since you were so close anyway.
  • I'm getting "check internet connection." I was going to finish my refreshed nodes before bed. Ughhhh this is so frustrating. Oh well glad to hear a lot are having this problem so the people with me in the top rank are having these issues as well, maybe.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Down for me as well . I'm glad I'm not crazy.
  • Luxet wrote:
    I'm getting "check internet connection." I was going to finish my refreshed nodes before bed. Ughhhh this is so frustrating. Oh well glad to hear a lot are having this problem so the people with me in the top rank are having these issues as well, maybe.

This is my exact issue. Hopefully the servers are back off before the node timing gets too far off my schedule :/