Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• Nathaniel684
    Nathaniel684 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hi, myself ever since i have updated the latest version. I keep crashing during matches. I loose points and my best heroes are down then i have to wait to revive them.
    I am myself using iphone 5 if that may help version 8.3
  • Nathaniel684
    Nathaniel684 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hi, myself ever since i have updated the latest version. I keep crashing during matches. I loose points and my best heroes are down then i have to wait to revive them.
    I am myself using iphone 5 if that may help version 8.3
  • Demiurge_Kevin
    Demiurge_Kevin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    OK, thanks for trying the Skip Tutorials button, everybody, I guess it's not related. Still working on it.
  • Same problem on iPhone 5, version 8.3
  • pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I don't know if this helps at all but I'm on an iPhone 5s 8.3 and haven't crashed since update. Not sure what might be different but it's not all inclusive.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Having the same issue here with Android (5.1.1). I get maybe 30 seconds in before game crashes with the "Comm Link Disrupted" message. I haven't been able to join the PVE event yet, had the "Accessing Sheild Servers" message. Keep getting notifications about my team being attacked though :p
  • Bcorm
    Bcorm Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I've got an Android device and mine crashes immediately after loading.
  • jdkrausey
    jdkrausey Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Are you playing on wifi? For me it only crashes over wifi. Cellular is not affected so far.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    The patch that just hit DID NOT WORK!
  • Noobulator
    Skip tutorials does not work either.
  • Noobulator
    Trying to play NOT on WiFi, two straight matches worked. Went to PVP quit upon starting match... FAIL
  • iPhone 5c 8.3
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Add my name to the list of players experiencing crashes since the update. I'm using an iPhone 5 running 7.1.2.
  • iPhone 5c version 8.0.2. Crashes on cellular but stable on wifi.
  • I'm also getting consistent crashing on an iPhone 5c with iOS 8.3
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    jdkrausey wrote:
    Are you playing on wifi? For me it only crashes over wifi. Cellular is not affected so far.

Crashing for me on cellular
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    More information in case it helps:
    I play exclusively on an iPad mini 2 retina, and I manged to make it through today's DDQ and a couple of PvP fights without crashes. I am running iOS 8.0.2. I use only wi-fi.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    TazFTW wrote:
    Crossposting my response from a General thread to help you folks track it down.

"iPhone 5S with iOS 8.3. No crashes after updating and playing 3 matches in the Bullseye PVP"

Updating to the above. I just joined Heroic: Juggernaut and did a full clear without a crash. Using WiFi. [edit]After I've updated to R77 but before the data patch.
  • Demiurge_Kevin
    Demiurge_Kevin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the information, everybody.

At this point, it seems like iPad 4 and iPhone 5/5s/5c devices are the only ones affected. If you are playing on an iPad 4 or iPhone 5/5s/5c and are NOT seeing crashes, please let us know.

Also, if anybody who is crashing or not crashing (on an iPad 4 or iPhone 5/5s/5c) would be willing to post or PM me their Versus name, that would help. (And please note whether you're crashing or not crashing.)

Thanks!
  • Bunks905
    Bunks905 Posts: 9
    edited June 2015
    In game name:
    Bunks905

(iPhone 5)
    Crashing