Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• MannyNova wrote:
    Hey All,

I have reported that iPhone 5 devices are experiencing crashing. What other devices are experiencing this issue?

More specifically I just noticed something interesting. My game only crashes mid match when i'm connected to wi-fi when I connect to cellular data the game runs okay. But since i'm limited on data plan I'd rather not use it to play.

Actually, that's not a Patch R77 issue. It happens any time you're connecting with unreliable wi-fi.
  • Having same issue - iPhone 5 and ios 8.3! Is happening on wifi and mobile data... Somewhat frustrating!
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Ipad2 and iPhone 6 plus crashing on both
  • Bunks905
    Bunks905 Posts: 9
    Same here on iPhone as well, hopefully the fix won't take to long still need to grind more of the juggs event icon_e_sad.gif
  • I've only been playing the game for a little over a week, does this happen frequently?
  • The Hank Pym
    The Hank Pym Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Of course. Made a run through last leg of the sub-event last night and one this morning. Boot up to finish it out with two more runs--sitting happily at 13th, and this is what happens. To be fair, I did manage to win one match in between crashes, but there's no chance this will be fixed in time to actually get my points and finish Top 5 like I easily would have otherwise. Great job on this one. Excellent work.

--Ticket opened on 6 instances of crashing varying from the main menu to while loading match to mid-match.
  • Dannynitro96
    Dannynitro96 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Directly after the update I have been unable to complete a match.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hello everyone,

We are working on getting a fix update approved. We apologize for the inconveniences you are experiencing. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • iphone 5 + iOS 8.3 + R77 = Crash everytime

Lost 70 - 80 Points ins Bullseye PVP and a lot of Boosts...

Done for tonight.

Please compensate us, we are wasting Boosts, HP´s for Shields and miss the rewards...

Thanks
  • JD758 wrote:
    I've only been playing the game for a little over a week, does this happen frequently?

What would you consider frequently?

On a weekly basis I suppose. I've been playing daily because it's addictive and a great time kill.
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Crash crash crash crash crash. I really hope someone is getting all the points for my losing due to a crash in the Bullseye PVP.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

We are currently looking into the issue still and we were wondering if anyone who is experiencing this issue could test something for us.

If you are experiencing this crash, could you try selecting the "Skip Tutorial" button in the options menu then go into a mission and see if you can get the game to crash on tile matching? Going into the prologue missions with weaker characters is sufficient for this test.

Thank you!
  • Another iPhone user here with the same problem. My biggest concern at this point is losing my consecutive resupply bonus. I'm at 125 straight.

Maybe I can finish one of the really early, easy Dark Reign missions...
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    JD758 wrote:
    JD758 wrote:
    I've only been playing the game for a little over a week, does this happen frequently?

What would you consider frequently?

On a weekly basis I suppose. I've been playing daily because it's addictive and a great time kill.

The game has its moments and stability issues. I play on Steam, and I would say that it is very stable for an online game.

OS updates can throw it for a loop but all apps are subject to that. Developers can only keep up with so much.

Worse are server outages. Those happen maybe every other month, are usually resolved in 24hrs or less. The devs offer general compensation for those (usually), and will respond to specific complaints.

It is a great concept. We are here in spite of its execution.

If you call tokens that seem to offer nothing but Moonstones or Yelena then you are right. Compensation should not be a chance that one user may get a 3* or 4* and another user a 2*, it should be in the form of Hero Points or covers that way everyone is equal. Luckily I haven't been affected so am not expecting anything.
  • I'm on iphone5, cellular not wifi. Get no more than 2 moves in before the crash.
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Hey all,

We are currently looking into the issue still and we were wondering if anyone who is experiencing this issue could test something for us.

If you are experiencing this crash, could you try selecting the "Skip Tutorial" button in the options menu then go into a mission and see if you can get the game to crash on tile matching? Going into the prologue missions with weaker characters is sufficient for this test.

Thank you!

Just tried it and it crashed the moment i went into a prologue mission。

icon_e_wink.gif
  • I tried the "Skip Tutorial" fix. No go. Still having the crashes.
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    rdevil32 wrote:

Just tried it and it crashed the moment i went into a prologue mission。

icon_e_wink.gif

To add, i tried twice, once on wifi and once on 4g, with same result. I am on iphone5 ios7.1
  • DigitHAL9000
    DigitHAL9000 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    My app doesn't even finish to load!
    It crashes right after splash screen vanishes.
    AAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!
    I've got and old Android 2.2 HTC smartphone but at least you should let me choose if updating or not.
    I only was allowed to pres "OK".
    Hope FB and/or Google Play backup works.
    On a previous release there was server problems.
    I think you should do more test before releasing.

+
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage indeed. Where's that wry yet resigned smile emoticon?