Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• Yep. Crashes galore here too on my iPhone 5c. "Killer update" indeed.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Same here.....On both iPhone 5 and iPad.
  • I'm experiencing the same thing on iPhone 5. I know it's already been logged but wanted to add another instance of this.
  • pelaospeed
    pelaospeed Posts: 16
    edited June 2015
    Yeah.. the new version produces a "Crash", when I'm playing... now I need to make points for the Juggernaut event.
    icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
    Fix them NOW!!!!!

My device is a iPhone5 with iOS 8.3.. This is a "Killer UPDATE".
    Now i don't have health pack healthpack.png and all my roster is DEAD.
  • Wazari
    Wazari Posts: 7
    Ditto. iPhone 5. Cellular or wifi, same story
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    iPhone 5s iOS 7.1.2 it works, good thing i never updated my phone to the latest iOS...
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Same here. iOS 8.3 on an iPhone 5. I was able to complete a couple PVP matches, but I've crashed 4 times now. Not willing to start another match until it's fixed. Very frustrating because I was doing really well in the Juggernaut PVE.
  • SuperSkrull
    SuperSkrull Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Same issue on iPhone 5 and iPad Air, both with iOS 8.3. Good thing I was only playing DDQ and wiped my 1* team! Otherwise disappointed in R77.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Same here, iPhone 5s. Tried both wifi and cellular... Can't get through a match.

Game is now unplayable... Just a waste of health packs.
  • pelaospeed
    pelaospeed Posts: 16
    Zumdahl wrote:
    Add me to the list. Game crashes a few moves into a match. Support ticket created, lost a few health packs and positioning in the PvP event.

Where do yo create de support ticket. Regards
  • Gagutz
    Gagutz Posts: 104
    Yeah...

Just in time with Carnages release....

Aghhhhh... Like others said at least my pain is shared...

Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Gagutz
    Go into the game..

Click the gear Icon.

Click Help.

Contact us

Submit your information and email address.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    If iOS is going to get a fix for this, I am quite sure that the crashing that's been happening for months, if not years on Android, will also be getting a fix........correct? lol
  • djdv81
    djdv81 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    I am playing on an iphone 5 and it has crashed about five times after the update. "A killer update" indeed, as some of my characters are dead I don't want to waste any health packs on them because it will probably crash again. The "Turn to Smoke" fix was not on the patch notes as well...... did this already get fixed?
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I'm playing on Android. have just updated MPQ from Google Play and now I cannot even start the game. It crashes every time during the loading screen :/
    The same after the phone restart.
  • Gagutz
    edited June 2015
    If we miss out on Carnage rewards...

Do you think D3 will do the right thing and compensate us?

Update:

Just got this email back from D3:
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We apologize, we're trying to inform all players writing in about the situation as quickly as possible, and your reply was caught up in our mass response. While we cannot promise any compensation that has not yet been determined, given the nature of this issue, compensation is certainly possible. We apologize for not being able to give a more specific answer at this time.
  • I am an iPhone 5C user and I experienced random crashes to start screen during matches as well. 4 times so far. Between CraShes 2 and 3 I completed two matches. It started after the update today. Between crashes 2 and 3 I restarted the phone.

Thank you for the great game. Hopefully this issue will also pass.
  • Apox1134
    Apox1134 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Register and account on here just to say same issues here. Iphone 5, crashes everywhere.
  • Same here iPhone 5
  • Bcorm
    Bcorm Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I have an android and it crashes as soon as I try to open the app.