The Gauntlet - May 28 - June 4

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Got my Torch black and that's it for me.

A 3* transitioner takes what he can get from events and doesn't push his luck!

that feeling when i intended to do the same but can't get the required points in the second sub because i don't have deadpool and can only get a cover of his by completing the majority of the third sub icon_e_sad.gif

I might be in the minority here, but i would like it if the required nodes for gauntlet were changed to team up nodes and the required character was provided at base level. It would make the node tough but at least people who don't have said characters could attempt it.

I don't usually have a problem with certain characters being required for nodes, but all nodes have to be beaten to get the top rewards it's a shame that i'm basically locked out before i even start. At least in every other event you can just replay tougher nodes more to get to the same points total.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't disagree, but ... D3 wants you to click the "Buy Tokens!" button when that happens to you. And then of course they don't even guarantee you that you'll get the essential character(s), so ... click "Buy Tokens!" again.

Freemium games really suck that way.